Do NOT mention sites with competing products

Post here for issues to do with sizing and finding the right size weight

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

DaveSmith
Time stretching?: 20 years app
Stretching usage: WMC ® weights
Your hang: 184mm 7.5"
Stretching intensity: Varies enormously from intense stretching to periods of rest
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6ft - 10.6 stones
Other sexual practices: I enjoy bondage play and extended 'edging' while masturbating

Do NOT mention sites with competing products

Postby DaveSmith » June 15th, 2014, 7:53 pm

This form is funded entirely by secretleather.com purely for the benefit of the ball stretching community . Please do not mention sites selling products competing with secretleather.com especially ones who have copied our images because they are too cheap to even photograph them themselves, copied our products because they are not resourceful enough to come up with their own and ones (yes the same one I have in mind) and who even copy our wording and phrasing because they are insufficiently creative to do even that.

This is a matter of principle to me Dave Smith, and one I feel VERY strongly about. If we can't stick to this fair and decent stipulation, we'll have to shut down here
Dave Smith
Dave Smith
"Ball stretching is like life - the journey is more important than the destination"

weightonpa1
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 5yrs
Stretching usage: WMC
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365. other than when i see GP or Hospital visit.
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 5'10"

Re: Do NOT mention sites with competing products

Postby weightonpa1 » June 16th, 2014, 5:24 pm

I fully back you on this Dave and feel any post with the said copy site should be cut from all post. and members warned if they keep post the will be banned.

tundraman
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » June 17th, 2014, 4:30 pm

I agree with Dave also.
Dave invented and is the sole source of the WMC ( Worlds Most Comfortable ) fully rounded ring. He could only patent/trademark the name to keep the knockoff artists from using it to sell their almost always inferior and sometimes dangerous products and thus damaging the reputation of the WMC name and Secret Leather. Secret Leather is the only retail source for real WMCs. Dave does not sell wholesale, so if you see someone else advertising rings using WMC, they are not WMCs.

In buying anything you can have only 2 out of 3 - quality, service or price. Pick two.

Ball stretching products and their safe use are Secret Leathers primary concern.
The reliable information on sizing and use is here.
If you have a problem, it gets solved here.
I am a volunteer here as admin/moderator primarily help with questions and issues relating to stretching and to make sure no dangerous information is propagated. The internet still has a lot of people saying they are doing things that are very dangerous. You can expect to be challenged if you are posting dangerous techniques or telling someone else to do stupid things. I haven't banned anyone yet on this subject and will ask Dave before doing so. ( only the rare to non existent advertiser spammers get the ban since the new member screening went into effect over a year ago )
Dave funds this site and hosts Jarod's Guide as well as having guidance on his Secret Leather site. That is service!
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

bigballjohn
Time stretching?: over 5 years
Stretching usage: split steel weights (WMC & others)
Your hang: 7.75 inches
Stretching intensity: 30mm steel 24/7, after work and weekends add 3-4 lbs
Are you pierced?: No

Postby bigballjohn » September 13th, 2017, 4:25 am

Secret Leather, You need to come up with WMC's with 42mm inner diameter or larger. I use a 42mm to keep stack on, and 50mm for comfort on the top weights.
John

Return to “Finding the right size weight”