verifying weight size

Post here for issues to do with sizing and finding the right size weight

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

titchuk
Sexuality: Bisexual

Re: verifying weight size

Postby titchuk » June 3rd, 2012, 8:00 pm

hi there guys I had the same problem very little hang to measure,so I started by using pony tailers to get the initial hang.Then my next purchase was a weighted leather stretcher from secret leathers.I kept having probs with this slipping off after continued wear,althought of course it was easy to remove. Any way I bought a cheap 33mm ring to try and after trying that I have bought a 30mm wmc which is great. Even that has slipped off on occasion I think when it gets cold so I tried a ponytailer below the ring.Today I have had the ring on all day under my jogging pants with no problems so some progress. I am gradually going to increase using the other weight.

tundraman
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » June 3rd, 2012, 8:06 pm

I think you got it figured out. Even a correct sized ring will slip off under the contraction stresss of a sack chill. Better to be able to slip thru without damage at this stage and situation than to damage a teste with a smaller ring.
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

titchuk

Postby titchuk » June 4th, 2012, 4:07 pm

thanks chuck for your help and advice.I seem to be able to wear the single wmc with no problems hopefully 24/7,But when I add the second ring I need a ponytailer to make it secure,I only add the second ring for a few hours a day as suggested then I will buy myself another ring.
Ps sorry to hear about jarod,hope he recovers soon.

tugme
Time stretching?: 1 year
Stretching intensity: 24/7
up to 50mm of height at about 28 oz
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)

Postby tugme » April 15th, 2014, 2:03 pm

Code: Select all

I think you got it figured out. Even a correct sized ring will slip off under the contraction stress of a sack chill. Better to be able to slip thru without damage at this stage and situation than to damage a teste with a smaller ring.

I am fairly new to ball stretching although I have had them bound and pulled on for years with my wife. Last month we began to experiment with some mild CBT and I loved it. It brought me to the point of purchasing a pair of weights 20-38 & 30-36. I like the feel of the weight hanging on them. I only have 5 days behind me and have been wearing the 20-38 about 12 hrs a day. It has slipped off about 5 times - twice while I was rolling over in bed - once when I lifted my leg (high knee bend) - and twice when my sack was shrinking.

Yesterday I put on the 30-36 for 2hrs to see if it would hold them down and it did. at one point the sack was shrinking and the smaller ball was trying to escape, but did not. I thought that was a good thing, but reading the above quote it looks like you want an emergency exit.

When warm, I have a reasonable hang but that completely disappears with a chill (to the point of not being able to pry the away from my body). So how can you wear weights 24/7 if your sack is constantly shape shifting?
Is there ever a time when it's ok if your balls feel cool?

I have measured my sack two different ways 12 times each. First- a cloth tape with an average of 16cm giving a ID range of 37.2-40.2 and Second- a chord with an average of 13.7 giving a ID range of 31.8 to 34.4. I think I was too conservative pulling the tape together. The chord was easier to see when it was snug. If I average both results it gives me 34.5-37.3

I have probably overloaded this post with too much info but I'm just trying to figure out if I'm proceeding responsibly and looking for any help. My goal is to have enough of a hang for my wife to wrap her fist around my sack, with the balls on the outside, during sex. :mrgreen:

tugme

Postby tugme » April 15th, 2014, 2:18 pm

Oh, one other thing I wanted to check on. Does the length of the weight help with ball slippage? Example: two weights, each with a 36mm ID but one is 20mm and the other is 30mm. Will the 30mm weight restrain them better?

tundraman

Postby tundraman » April 15th, 2014, 11:55 pm

Welcome to the site Tugme. :D
It is never good to slip thru a ring. It is best to dress warm enough the you don't trigger contractions.
You should always carry a wrench to remove ring(s) if you get a contraction or are going into a situation where one is likely to happen and you can't take it off ( as in public).

With a correct sized ring you shouldn't have slippage, ever. BUT, if you do get in a situation where a sustained contraction does occur and you can't get the ring off, some tissue damage will occur to the testicule that will compress (dewater and collapse) into the ring. The creamaster muscles ARE that strong but will strain themselves in the process of trying to warm the testicules. Keep it from happening. Testicules are pretty darn durable but repeated damage if this kind is cumulative and makes it easier for compression to happen in the future.

My logic is a larger ID and less damage until the new user learns when to take darn rings off. It requires you to monitor an automatic body system (testicule temperature) that you never had to think about before and intervene by warming up or taking rings off when things get in a bind.

I am amazed at how often, how rapid and how much my own hang changes during the day - with or without weight. Once you get enough free hang above the weights for the normal changes with no binds, your hang monitoring is hugely reduced.

titchuks staring hang is slipping thru due to contractions he still is working on controlling. Once this is under control and his hang stretches out some, he may find the ring ID he has is OK or be able to judge from it what size he needs at the bottom as he progresses.
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide

tugme

Postby tugme » April 16th, 2014, 12:26 am

Thanks Tundraman,
So if they're slipping out, chances are I should be going to a smaller ID?
or as I'm new to this, should I be staying with a slightly larger ID to allow for that?
I see there is a lot to learn here.
So your saying that there are times when the sack will be contracting that you just have to let it go and remove the weight.
I guess the longer one stretches the less that happens??

tundraman

Postby tundraman » April 16th, 2014, 12:37 am

Re read my post - I am in the habit of posting and then editing it over and over.
You caught me in the middle of doing this :lol:. My hands don't always say what I am thinking and I have to read my own posts "cold" to see it.

tugme

Postby tugme » April 16th, 2014, 11:55 am

Thanks,
That is even more helpful than the first time I read it. :) I have a tendency to do the same thing... post, then reread and have to edit a few items.
I'm going to try the finger test today but I'm certain I can at least get my index finger in the ring to the first knuckle with no problem.
My current challenge is just getting my sack inside the ring to close it. On several occasions I have lassoed it with a chord to give myself some room to work. :D The one time I used the 30x36 it was quite a workout getting into it. I have used your idea of twisting to help insure the skin is free from the gap.
If you get a chance, could you comment on my measuring information? I suppose some pics would help, I just haven't had a chance to record it yet.

tundraman

Postby tundraman » April 17th, 2014, 8:13 pm

tugme, I crunched the numbers -
15mm wide (tailors) tape -> 160mm -> ID 40.7 to 37.7mm
"narrower" cord -> 137mm -> ID 34.8 to 32.3mm
I really think the narrower cord got a better ID and would try a 34mm ID WMC.
It is also in the more common ID range. (Any ring ID above 36mm is rare.)

D = C /3.14 (diameter = circumference / 3.1415927) :lol:

ID Range multipliers are 0.80 and 0.74. D X multiplier to get max and min.

Regardless of the ID if the total height of the rings is filling your available hang, leaving little to no free space for the contractions you are fighting a loosing battle with slippage. Your 36x30 will probably work better once the temperatures rise where you live. These cold snap springs we are getting are messing with more than the peaches and apricots... :(

Return to “Finding the right size weight”