verifying weight size

Post here for issues to do with sizing and finding the right size weight

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

unnclesam
Time stretching?: 1,5 yr
Stretching usage: *Update 16.06.2014*
My 15mm x 34mm (1.34") ID WMC ® Twin Pack arrived, wearing them with great pride and joy

*Update 29.08.2014*
My 30mm x34mm (1.34") ID WMC ® Ball Weight arrived

*Update 27.10.2014*
My 45mm x 34mm (1.34") ID WMC ® Ball Weight arrived

*Update 27.01.2015*
My 30mm x 32mm (1.26") ID WMC ® Ball Weight arrived
Your hang: 145mm [6"]
Stretching intensity: *Update 16.06.2014*
Started my Ball Stretching journey according to Jarod Johansen's "A Graded Method of Progress: Beginner to Advanced"

*Update 01.12.2014*
As often as possible, after achieving a hang that no longer allows me to wear my WMC ® Ball Weights without showing a huge bulge in my pants during the day at work.
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: H= 1,85 m or 6.06 Ft | W= 100kg or 220 pounds

Re: verifying weight size

Postby unnclesam » June 14th, 2014, 9:47 pm

tundraman wrote:tugme , The paperweight gives me ideas for some of my unused rings. Fill with clear polyester resin with a pair of peanuts in the center... :lol:

What type and size unused weights do you have .... and are you looking to sell them ?
I might be interested ....

Cheers

jakethemassageguy
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: <1 week
Stretching usage: WMC Ball weight 30mm
Your hang: 3.5 inches
Stretching intensity: Starting with 8 hrs a day for a week, going 24/7 after that
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 5'11" 155 lbs
Other sexual practices: I enjoy all the usual stuff, sounds and penis plugs, my new P.A. Piercing, toys, cock rings.

Postby jakethemassageguy » August 24th, 2014, 4:27 pm

Hey guys! I'm new to stretching and new to the site. At 25 years old I already have a nice hang most of the time. But I want a nicer lower hang. Since I had room for a 30 mm ring, that's what I bought even though some recommend going with less weight to start. I wore if for several hours the other day and seemed to be ok. Just need to keep at it and work up to 24/7. Thought about ordering a smaller one, just to start out a little lighter. Anyway, back to the point of the thread.
I first bought a 36 mm diameter. That was comfortable, but after wearing it a while with some lotion under it, the right teste slid up above the left and slipped through. My balls are oblong (like most are I'm sure) and they tend to want to point into the ring instead of staying sideways where they're much wider. My hang has quite a narrow neck, so I decided to try a smaller diameter. I got a 32 mm diameter. It is more difficult to get on at first, but after they relax and the hang stretches out a bit, it's fine. I still can get a finger inside the ring. I would say, if you bought a ring a little too small, don't despair. As your hang gets longer and you get a narrower neck, you may need a smaller one to prevent one ball from sliding up on top of the other one, pointing up and slipping through. I will edit and post some pics soon of how I measured and what my ring looks like.

tugme
Time stretching?: 1 year
Stretching intensity: 24/7
up to 50mm of height at about 28 oz
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)

Postby tugme » August 27th, 2014, 6:52 pm

Hi Jake...
I am fairly new also and have experienced similar situations. You are right, the more you stretch the narrower the neck and easier it is to put weights on. I have found, having a 20mm on already makes it easier to add additional rings. I have started wearing a 40mm (tall) regularly but if I'm putting it on with no other ring, it sometimes is a challenge to keep all the skin away and get it to close. It really depends how loose the hang is. I figure my larger diameter rings can be warn on top of a smaller diameter to keep the balls in place. I have one that always wants to slip through. The more time you spend with weights on the better you will get at reading your body and the movements of the sack. My mornings always seem to be when they want to contract the most.

Mj510
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: August 2017
Stretching usage: Universal WMC (previously 36mm)
Your hang: 2"
Stretching intensity: Hopefully 24/7
Height and weight: 6ft, 185

Postby Mj510 » February 21st, 2015, 1:55 am

I just ordered a 36mm and wore it for part of a day, and it fell off...I used Jarod's guide several times, getting measurements from 36-42mm recommended. A little concerned as I really like using the weights, but can't abide having them fall off at the office. Previously, I wore 2 ussrs cut to 38mm and they tended to have one ball slip out (but never fall, due to their light weight). Does anyone have recommendations for getting better measurements (I used a tape about a centimeter wide, to measure). Should I just go to a 30mm perhaps, or could that give me trouble? Maybe measure the size of just one ball, to ensure it won't fall off? :)

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » February 21st, 2015, 2:23 pm

Does this technique help get a smaller ID? viewtopic.php?f=10&t=150
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

unnclesam
My 15mm x 34mm (1.34") ID WMC ® Twin Pack arrived, wearing them with great pride and joy

*Update 29.08.2014*

*Update 27.10.2014*

*Update 27.01.2015*
Started my Ball Stretching journey according to Jarod Johansen's "A Graded Method of Progress: Beginner to Advanced"

*Update 01.12.2014*
As often as possible, after achieving a hang that no longer allows me to wear my WMC ® Ball Weights without showing a huge bulge in my pants during the day at work.

Postby unnclesam » February 26th, 2015, 8:43 pm

Guys,

Here's my question ....
As you might know I started my ball stretching journey almost a year ago and made good progress ever since.
Recently I bought myself a 30x32mm to avoid slip offs of my other 15, 30, and 45 x34mm WMC's. The new WMC with the ID of 32mm is real snug (currently prolly due to the cold weather - summer where are you ... lol). The point is not that the new WMC is too tight or snug but when I add a second 15x34 on top I start to get trouble with pressure points and a red ring starts to develop on my scrotum as well as some stretch pain from the scrotum skin. Pretty common when carrying that much weight I geuss :mrgreen:
I'm used to wearing a single 15 and 30mm high WMC together for a few months now but it seems adding another 15x34 is still to much to carry. Maybe I trying to push it too fast but I get the feeling I'm not going to be able to wear 32 or even 40 ounces at the same time.

I'm currently carrying the second 15 x 34 on top for only two to four hours at a time tops, maybe I should wear them at night the exposure of the full weight is somewhat less due to the fact the WMC's are resting on my leg or bed as I sleep ? having said that I wonder if there's any use in keeping your weights on overnight when sleeping on your left or right side of your body and your hang is not free to absorb the weight. I know it's best sleeping on your back, but it not easy to change old habits after so many years ... lol

Looking forward to your thoughts !
Cheers
Last edited by unnclesam on March 1st, 2015, 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tundraman

Postby tundraman » February 26th, 2015, 10:53 pm

I slept on my side with my hang between my legs and the sack and weight out the back when I got long enough to "touch down" on my back. That gets you quite a bit of stretch even with lessor weight - say the single 30mm ring. My dog spooned at my back then and kept me from rolling on my back = :shock:.
Gett'er Down, Chuck

unnclesam

*Update 29.08.2014*

*Update 27.10.2014*

*Update 27.01.2015*

*Update 01.12.2014*

Postby unnclesam » February 27th, 2015, 7:12 am

@ tundraman

Thanks for your feedback !
I've slept on my side with my hang between my legs too for sometime, but not with my 30x32 just yet. Like I said it's a pretty snug fit (I keep getting my scrotum skin pinched between both halves of the WMC everytime I put on ..... auch) thus I need some more time to built my confidence, by wearing the 30x32 during the daytime, that it's not too tight and therefore will cause irreversible issues on my hang by cutting of the flow of blood and so forth. Meanwhile I also want to try wearing my 45x34 WMC solo as it's weight is increment is smaller (tot. weight 753g) then adding a second 15x34 on top of my 30x32 and 15x34 (tot. weight 883g) I just hope the 45x34 won't slip off like my other 34 ID WMC's cuz I reckon that's gonna hurt like crazy .... :twisted:

Cheers !

tundraman

Postby tundraman » February 27th, 2015, 1:06 pm

If you sleep under a blanket, staying warm, you will be relaxed all night and awake with the longest stretched hang of the day. At night is the only time I have attempted slips and always use my smallest comfy ID at night. I gather that the tight issue with the 32 ID is only when partially contracted?
The pinch issue - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=925#p3455
Gett'er Down, Chuck

unnclesam

*Update 29.08.2014*

*Update 27.10.2014*

*Update 27.01.2015*

*Update 01.12.2014*

Postby unnclesam » March 1st, 2015, 8:01 pm

@ tundraman

Tight issue on the 32mm ID WMC indeed occurs whilst partially contracted.
I place my WMC's on the central heating radiator, so they warm up nicely .... besides that I do some manually stretching exercises before putting on my pre heated WMC(s).

On the pinch issue:
I been reading your topic but I can't make a turn, I really need to squeeze the skin into position to close the assembly, sometimes the connection pin doesn't even reach the hole on the other end of the assembly. However once in place and lubed up it fits good. I'll try and shoot some pics sometime this week to show you exactly what I mean.

Additional WMC:
To prevent (skin stretching) pain as described above, from wearing one 30x32 and two 15x34 on top of that (tot. combined weight of 883grams) I've now strarted to wear my 45x34 at 753grams. This weight increment is doable and isn't causing any (skin stretch) pain as it's much closer to the 681grams I'm used to wearing for several months now (one 30x34 + one 15x34).
All I need now is a way to prevent slippages of my 45x34 WMC, cuz I reckon they hurt like hell as the testicle needs to travel 45mm is confined space before it's free again. I already cut down significantly on the use of SheaCoa on the bottom side of the WMC, in support of preventing slippages to occur and I must say it does help but isn't idot proof :mrgreen: as after several hours of exposure to the weight the smallest of my two testicles starts to slide into the WMC and I have to remove it to prevent slippage (read lot's of pain) - any other recommandations to prevent slippages are welcome !

Having said that, I reckon it's a perfect way to have my enitre scrotum (vanes, skin and so forth) adopt to more weight without taking any risk of tearing myself. In time I'm positive I'll be able to wear 32 or even 40 onces.

Cheers !

Return to “Finding the right size weight”