Larger ID WMC on top ok?

Post here for issues to do with sizing and finding the right size weight

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Turboman
Time stretching?: Six months
Stretching usage: Metal rings
Stretching intensity: Weekend and nights.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No

Larger ID WMC on top ok?

Postby Turboman » April 13th, 2014, 5:50 pm

New to the site and have been stretching for about six months, great info on here. Thanks!

Originally I started out with a 15mm x 38mm ID WMC. Things went well for several months until I had my first slippage incident at work, very embarrassing. I then purchased a twin pack of the 15mm x 36mm ID WMC's, I have been wearing them both successfully almost 24/7 now with only one slippage event. Ready to move up to a 30mm WMC with a smaller inside diameter.

My question is this:

Can is use my 38mm and 36mm inside diameter WMC's stacked on top of the smaller inside diameter 30mm WMC and achieve good results? The only reason I question this is because I have read you should have your smaller diameter rings on the top of your stack to create a funnel effect.

I did the index finger trick for ten minutes wearing my 36mm inside diameter WMC's without issue, my thoughts is I should be good with purchasing the 30mm x 34mm ID WMC, or should I go to the 32mm ID? I figure the smaller ID on the bottom the less chance for another slippage event.

Thanks in advance.

Will post a pic for my avatar once I get good pic.

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Re: Larger ID WMC on top ok?

Postby tundraman » April 13th, 2014, 8:46 pm

Welcome to the site turboman :D

Can is use my 38mm and 36mm inside diameter WMC's stacked on top of the smaller inside diameter 30mm WMC and achieve good results? The only reason I question this is because I have read you should have your smaller diameter rings on the top of your stack to create a funnel effect.

Yes, Jarod was not sure the funnel effect was good on the slippage issue, he suspected it may make slippage easier. It is intended to spread the weight on advanced stretchers using a lot of weight for a short time.

I did the index finger trick for ten minutes wearing my 36mm inside diameter WMC's without issue, my thoughts is I should be good with purchasing the 30mm x 34mm ID WMC, or should I go to the 32mm ID? I figure the smaller ID on the bottom the less chance for another slippage event.

It sounds like either will work. The taller 30's will tilt less on your hang and thus reduce slippage. The softer rear end of the testicule compresses first and if the ring tips it just encourages this.
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

Turboman
Time stretching?: Six months
Stretching usage: Metal rings
Stretching intensity: Weekend and nights.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No

Re: Larger ID WMC on top ok?

Postby Turboman » April 13th, 2014, 9:33 pm

Thanks for the quick response with good info. Regards.

Return to “Finding the right size weight”