Advice on the right inner diameter

Post here for issues to do with sizing and finding the right size weight

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

CroNuts
Sexuality: Bisexual

Advice on the right inner diameter

Postby CroNuts » March 30th, 2014, 8:14 pm

Guys
I have been wearing my 28-35 on the bottom & the 14-40 on top daily with no problems
Around the house when its warm & after a shower I put on another 28-40 as seen in the attached
photo. I am comfortable for short amounts of time but experance pressure when shinkage happens.
I am thinking that a smaller inner-diameter than a 35 would placed at the bottom would be more
comfortable for me? What's your advice??
Attachments
April 1 Hang 008-Optimized.jpg
April 1 Hang 008-Optimized.jpg (14.05 KiB) Viewed 4606 times
April 1 Hang 001-Optimized-1.jpg
April 1 Hang 001-Optimized-1.jpg (17.92 KiB) Viewed 4606 times

Hangman Hutch
Time stretching?: 18 months
Stretching usage: Stainless steel 950 grams 680 grams and 150 gram weights. Not all at the same time.
Also use for comfort 2" thick silicone hex nut.
Mostly the larger one.
Your hang: My hang from crotch to bottom of balls six inches.
Stretching intensity: I usually stretch for a three days 24 hours each day then rest for a day then back stretching.
I usually wear the 950 gram steel weight and sometimes add an additional 150 gram to the package along with my silicone hex nut on first for ball comfort.
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: six feet tall and weigh 210
Other sexual practices: I also enjoy sounding my penis and can comfortably insert an 10 mm stainless steel sound in about 11 inches. Want to get to the point where my girl friend can insert her finger into it eventually.
I also enjoy milking my prostate gland while masterbating or having intercourse with my girl friend while having an anal plug of some sourt in.
I sometimes use a 1 1/2" stainless steel ball on a shaft and can now get a 2" ball in there as well.
Love vibrating prostate milkers of all sorts
I also like wearing a silicone ball and cock shaft restraint while having sex.
I have also used some estims on my cock and balls and have now been able to have hands free orgasms with the estim.
I also love trying to achieve a hands free orgasm mentally but haven't quite succeeded yet but very close. Find great enjoyment with thoes sessions.

Re: Advice on the right inner diameter.

Postby Hangman Hutch » June 22nd, 2014, 8:55 pm

I find that it is important that the bottom weight should be fairly tight so the balls don't get pinched or slide inside the weight. That hurts when it happens. I have changed to a 34 mm and it is much better, think I could even go smaller so the balls sit on top of the weight not trying to creep under it.
As far as the rest of the weights go I think looser is more comfortable like free floating. 36 mm and up.
The Hangman.

CroNuts

Re: Advice on the right inner diameter

Postby CroNuts » September 3rd, 2014, 1:21 am

Thanks for the info!

tundraman
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » September 3rd, 2014, 11:30 am

I think you need to use less height in the stack to allow free space for the normal contractions that happen for testicule temperature control. Without some free space your creamaster muscles will force testicule compression and slip through. Try taking the 14mm out of the stack. It may be enough room. Fighting these contractions just causes strains and problems regardless of the ring ID you use.
Wearing a warm sock over your hang to keep it warm enough to stay relaxed will help this also and is good practice for the upcoming cold season where the mercury drops and the hangs rise.
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

CroNuts

Postby CroNuts » October 6th, 2014, 3:13 am

Thanks Tundraman I will take your advice and remove the 14 and now that cold weather is on the way I will start
using the sock to keep some of the body heat from escaping..

Thanks
Cronuts

Hangman Hutch
Time stretching?: 18 months
Stretching usage: Stainless steel 950 grams 680 grams and 150 gram weights. Not all at the same time.
Also use for comfort 2" thick silicone hex nut.
Mostly the larger one.
Your hang: My hang from crotch to bottom of balls six inches.
Stretching intensity: I usually stretch for a three days 24 hours each day then rest for a day then back stretching.
I usually wear the 950 gram steel weight and sometimes add an additional 150 gram to the package along with my silicone hex nut on first for ball comfort.
Height and weight: six feet tall and weigh 210
Other sexual practices: I also enjoy sounding my penis and can comfortably insert an 10 mm stainless steel sound in about 11 inches. Want to get to the point where my girl friend can insert her finger into it eventually.
I also enjoy milking my prostate gland while masterbating or having intercourse with my girl friend while having an anal plug of some sourt in.
I sometimes use a 1 1/2" stainless steel ball on a shaft and can now get a 2" ball in there as well.
Love vibrating prostate milkers of all sorts
I also like wearing a silicone ball and cock shaft restraint while having sex.
I have also used some estims on my cock and balls and have now been able to have hands free orgasms with the estim.
I also love trying to achieve a hands free orgasm mentally but haven't quite succeeded yet but very close. Find great enjoyment with thoes sessions.

Postby Hangman Hutch » February 27th, 2015, 6:26 pm

I also found after prolonged use with steel weights the balls would start to hurt.
Also if not the proper size the balls would slide into it and that frigging hurts. I switched to a 34mm I.D. one and that stopped that.
I also now have found that if you put a 2' thick hex heavy duty soft stretchy rubber cock ring or a silicone one over your balls first, then stack you heavy weights behind it you can wear them almost forever. The soft rubber or silicone sits nicely against your balls and cushions them gentlty and because it is flexable to a degree it is constantly pulling your package away from your body gently when you are fully stacked with heavy weights.
Works great with a bit of lube even when watching TV or sleeping. Keep them warm

xpc316e
Time stretching?: Since early September 2014
Stretching usage: Now wearing a 50 x 42mm weight 24/7 without any discomfort issues. This beauty weighs in at 995 grams. I have also looped a USSR around the weight; this allows me to hang other weights for short term use when indoors. I have managed almost 2 kilograms for a couple of hours.
Your hang: I am able to use a 65mm stack of weights.
Stretching intensity: 3 or 4 days a week during the warmer weather here in the UK, less often during the cooler months. I like to go commando under shorts, or a kilt when stretching.
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Height and weight: 183cm 110kg
Other sexual practices: Light BDSM (top), oral to completion, interested in new experiences in general.

Postby xpc316e » March 1st, 2015, 1:04 pm

The correct diameter can be tricky to find. I measured according to the advice here for my first WMC back in August of last year, and discovered that 38mm would fit. I have used that since then with varying success: in warmer temperatures it is OK, but in the cold, especially when wearing underwear, I get some pull through. The underwear issue is slightly perplexing in that if the weight is allowed to pull down on the balls, it is fine, but when the balls are supported they seem to slip through the ring.

I have therefore just moved onto a 36mm ring, and am stacking larger diameter weights above that. I have not had any slippage, but it does feel a little tight. I am also more comfortable without lube. The first couple of hours after applying lube is great, but when it dries out it seems to make matters worse by encouraging my scrotum to stick to the rings. I suppose the answer is to lube more often, but I cannot spend all day in and out of the bathroom at work.

I reckon that there is a considerable amount of experimentation involved in ball-stretching, and what works for one person does not necessarily work for someone else.
Ball stretching for 3 years on and off, and slowly getting the desired low-hangers.

Wantone
Time stretching?: 3 years
Stretching usage: Wmc 15mm 30mm diameter
Wmc 15mm 33mm dia
Ussr
Wmc 20mm 28mm dia
Your hang: not what I want!
Stretching intensity: overnight mainly
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 5ft 9ins 10stone. No
Other sexual practices: Cock rings,

Postby Wantone » June 18th, 2015, 11:53 am

Hi,
Wanted to ask Chuck,
Recently my weights started slipping off, just when I thought things were going well.

This used to happen with my higher ball (still high!), but was painful, it's not painful when it does now!

Is it time to add a weight, with a smaller diameter, or just swap for a smaller one?

My hangs not much different from last post!

Thanks

tundraman
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » June 19th, 2015, 9:04 pm

Over lubing can make the difference between slipping and carrying the weight even with a close to ideal sized ring when dealing with a minor teste. Twice a day I wash hang (weight and all) with gentle soap, rinse well and towel dry, shea my hang, wait 15 minutes for most to be absorbed, then I wipe down my hang with a dry wash cloth get rid of the extra. I don't have any sticking issues - hang stays "moist" and the rings aren't slipping on a "greased pig".

Give this old trick a try for the ID check -
The finger trick for sizing from current ring - viewtopic.php?f=15&t=938
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

Wantone
Time stretching?: 3 years
Stretching usage: Wmc 15mm 30mm diameter
Wmc 15mm 33mm dia
Ussr
Wmc 20mm 28mm dia
Your hang: not what I want!
Stretching intensity: overnight mainly
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 5ft 9ins 10stone. No
Other sexual practices: Cock rings,

Postby Wantone » June 19th, 2015, 10:15 pm

Thanks Chuck,

I messaged you a while back and you had said to reduce the amount of Shea.
I did this, put a very thin layer on, hardly even a layer, I just massage it into the skin, but still had the slippage.
This is more frequent than when I started.

Will try what you suggested tho!

Thanks again!

Joe

Return to “Finding the right size weight”