Permanent hair removal.

Place for posting issues that are not strictly stretching topics

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Niccolo

Re: Permanent hair removal.

Postby Niccolo » April 3rd, 2016, 4:53 am

The full Brazillian will keep me smooth and comfortable for a month to six weeks. After regular treatments for several years, the pain has now become no more than momentary and really not much to carry on about. And the hair gets thinner, and there are fewer of them, each treatment. The guy who does me tells me that men from all classes and of every kind of sexuality are seeing him in increasing numbers. Straight young men tell him that the girl friends are saying no blow job unless you're hairless and that is a very strong incentive for many, especially those who fancy themselves as ladies' men. Indeed anyone who likes sex and especially with a hairless partner.

Now I cannot imagine going back to hairy down there. Feels great. looks good - people will see more of your dick and balls and you will be credited with the perception of extra size. What's not to like about that?

Mr Mouse
Time stretching?: Since 25th Feb 2016
Stretching usage: 38 x 30 SS Donut weight 521g x 1 & 40 x 15 round weight 234g. Presently a total of 755g !
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: Yes
Other sexual practices: Anal sex, but only with my wife.

Postby Mr Mouse » April 4th, 2016, 11:19 am

Now I don't consider myself to have anything other than a normal pain threshold but nothing in the World would make me have my nether region waxed ! I'll stick to plucking thank you very much, but good luck with the waxing Fella ! :o

Niccolo

Postby Niccolo » April 21st, 2016, 4:46 am

The pain is brief but the results are marvellous. Each time you get it done, the hassle is less.

I always have a nice massage afterwards and that gets me off for the day.

piercedkevin
Time stretching?: 5 years approx
Stretching usage: WMC Stainless steel ball stretchers and silicone, just starting leather ball stretchers, even the weighted leather weighted ball stretchers
Your hang: approx 5 inches with weights
Stretching intensity: 24/7 most of time and during the winter/cold time when i can without damaging my testicles during the cold days/nights using a leather weighted ball stretcher and silicone stretchers as well
Height and weight: 6ft 2in and 16stone
Other sexual practices: Naturist, swingers clubs ,BDSM and casual sex and have a Guiche piercing and like to try same sex as i'm bi- curious about the idea even try MMF as well

Postby piercedkevin » April 21st, 2016, 10:40 am

I been full body waxing over 15 years now with same female beauty therapist and she seen it all and even when i started my ball stretching and i do wear my ball stretcher as well if it is just the top half wax (chest and underarms], then when i have legs and full bum waxed i still wear a ring on my balls to remind me that i'm still stretching most of the time. :D :D :D

hian
Time stretching?: just startedagain after 18months off
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No

Postby hian » July 12th, 2016, 7:46 pm

Still use the wet razor , ball plucking seems to be never ending.

stretcher669
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 8 years
Stretching usage: started with leather now using weights for the last 4 years which has had amazing results
Your hang: 7 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/7 most of the time using either 40/44oz weights. on hot days i would had on another 15oz. love walking around commando with the weights on
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Height and weight: 180cm, 79kg
Other sexual practices: sounding, nipple pumping, butt plug, cock and ball pumping,

Postby stretcher669 » December 27th, 2016, 12:19 am

Hi all
I have always used the razor. When I shaved my face I do my balls, ass and round my cock. Only takes a minute. I have done it for the last 20 years and never had any problems.

Eastwood
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 4 years!
Stretching usage: Stainless steel ball stretchers.
Your hang: 4 inches
Stretching intensity: Time to time.
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: Slightly overweight
Other sexual practices: Bdsm videos.
Extreme fantasies.
Oral sex videos.
Fantasy chat.

Postby Eastwood » May 9th, 2017, 6:36 pm

Veet is easy!

Return to “Non stretching issues”