Your hang: 6cm
Stretching intensity: 20 hrs day
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 175cm 70kg

The spark of interest/ book review?

Postby Etchna » September 22nd, 2018, 3:39 pm

Hey lads,

Bit of a book topic and a yarn if you're keen for that...

When i was 15yrs I received a box of books from my nextdoor neighbour when they moved house. It was honestly the best box of old books ive looked through- all spirtual and psychological based- ranging from clearing auras and energetic medicine, meditation, easten religion and western behavioural psychoanalysis etc. This box sort of shaped my last 15yrs of my life and continues to do so... anyway..

To cut a long story short one book in particular: "Muscle/Tendon Changing and Marrow/Brain Washing Chi Kung: The Secret of Youth" was of particular interest.
Optimized-Screenshot_20180923-010155.png
Optimized-Screenshot_20180923-010155.png (191.52 KiB) Viewed 127 times

Talks of the recirculation of your semen/ energy and life essence to maintain cellular health. What was more exciting, to the sex crazed15yr old kid i was, was the guides to testicular manipulation (stretching exercises and weighting protocol to achieve such).... weights, pulls and ties... i was hooked lol.

This book paved the way for my exploration into my own sexual identity and practices. I can see its impact in many online forums in places such as reddit etc. But feel its main guiding principles have been lost to modern culture: i.e NoFap, CBT and even the art of stretching (as it is)...

Always been one for over analysis of things but thought i might share a great book, one thats hard to read but well worth it if your keen.

Cheers etchna

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Re: The spark of interest/ book review?

Postby tundraman » September 22nd, 2018, 4:28 pm

Various forms of self expression and body modification have probably been around since the beginning of man kind. If it did not become wide spread it was likely never written about and copied enough that it didn't get lost to history. The printing press made copying and thus distribution of knowledge a lot easier. Before copies were all hand written. Go back far enough and it was literally written in stone. With computers and the web, nothing gets lost and saving or printing a copy is a snap. Sounds like this author found some ancient manuscript or a surviving copy.
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

stretcher669
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 8 years
Stretching usage: started with leather now using weights for the last 4 years which has had amazing results
Your hang: 7 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/7 most of the time using either 40/44oz weights. on hot days i would had on another 15oz. love walking around commando with the weights on
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 180cm, 79kg
Other sexual practices: sounding, nipple pumping, butt plug, cock and ball pumping,

Re: The spark of interest/ book review?

Postby stretcher669 » September 22nd, 2018, 11:58 pm

Interesting article, I saw a number of years ago a documentary on lifting weights with your balls. It was in Japan and they were saying that it increased their libido the practice is century years old. They were absolutely right. I am always randy with weights on.

Return to “Non stretching issues”