AIRPORT DETECTORS

Place for posting issues that are not strictly stretching topics

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

NUTS4LOW
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 4 years
Stretching usage: 35mm Tall x 25mm x 50mm Inside Diameter ROUNDED OVAL
a great deal of manual stretching. during HOT showers and mornings.
Your hang: 6"
Stretching intensity: 24/7 365
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6

AIRPORT DETECTORS

Postby NUTS4LOW » June 18th, 2018, 5:01 am

WARNING... Don't try to wear metal weights going through... I almost had a big problem...I took just about everything off short of showing my balls to security.. I will not attempt to wear again through airport security.

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Re: AIRPORT DETECTORS

Postby TrumpJunior » June 18th, 2018, 10:47 am

Were you issued a ticket for low hanging balls?

NUTS4LOW

Postby NUTS4LOW » June 18th, 2018, 10:51 am

TrumpJunior wrote:Were you issued a ticket for low hanging balls?

Drop em likes it hot.

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » June 18th, 2018, 10:58 am

LOL....were you brought into a side room for ummm,interrogation?

Hankster
Sexuality: Bisexual
Stretching usage: Metal weights and manual stretching.
Your hang: 4-5 inches
Stretching intensity: I wear a 60mm tall by 36mm inside hole diameter during waking hours, but never while sleeping. Also try to wear my 90 mm tall weight for brief periods daily.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 6 feet 200 pounds
Other sexual practices: Foreskin restoring

Postby Hankster » June 18th, 2018, 12:35 pm

Lol...you got off lucky, man. Same thing happened to a buddy of mine. He had to actually show 'em his balls, right on the spot. He's got HUGE nuts and the whole scenario drew quite a bit of attention.

NUTS4LOW

Postby NUTS4LOW » June 18th, 2018, 5:18 pm

Hankster wrote:Lol...you got off lucky, man. Same thing happened to a buddy of mine. He had to actually show 'em his balls, right on the spot. He's got HUGE nuts and the whole scenario drew quite a bit of attention.

I want huge nuts, not the walnuts I got ha

Hankster
Sexuality: Bisexual
Stretching usage: Metal weights and manual stretching.
Your hang: 4-5 inches
Stretching intensity: I wear a 60mm tall by 36mm inside hole diameter during waking hours, but never while sleeping. Also try to wear my 90 mm tall weight for brief periods daily.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 6 feet 200 pounds
Other sexual practices: Foreskin restoring

Postby Hankster » June 18th, 2018, 6:48 pm

You want huge nuts? I always thought I did, too, until spending some time with my buddy who has HUGE nuts. He says they are a complete nuisance! His boys are bigger than an extra-large hen egg, and just a bit smaller than a goose egg. He has to wear loose-fitting pants because they won't hang between his legs, but rather are pushed forward and outward. When he forgot to remove his ball weight before going through airport security, the security officers made him drop his pants. They had him step over to the side, to an area that didn't offer much privacy, and when the officers saw his huge, weighted bull nuts, another couple of officers gathered around...all with their jaws on the floor! At this point, they were all taking it with a bit of surprise, humour, and perhaps envy. They let him pass on through security and we laugh about it to this day!
So, be careful what you wish for. But...he, he, he...I think it'd be fun to try 'em for a day or two! Lol!
Best to you, men.---Hank.

NUTS4LOW

Postby NUTS4LOW » June 19th, 2018, 5:30 am

Hankster wrote:You want huge nuts? I always thought I did, too, until spending some time with my buddy who has HUGE nuts. He says they are a complete nuisance! His boys are bigger than an extra-large hen egg, and just a bit smaller than a goose egg. He has to wear loose-fitting pants because they won't hang between his legs, but rather are pushed forward and outward. When he forgot to remove his ball weight before going through airport security, the security officers made him drop his pants. They had him step over to the side, to an area that didn't offer much privacy, and when the officers saw his huge, weighted bull nuts, another couple of officers gathered around...all with their jaws on the floor! At this point, they were all taking it with a bit of surprise, humour, and perhaps envy. They let him pass on through security and we laugh about it to this day!
So, be careful what you wish for. But...he, he, he...I think it'd be fun to try 'em for a day or two! Lol!

I guess, but I still like bigger, I’ve had to adjust for my low hanging balls. I will not try and wear weights going through security again.

mehmet.rico
Time stretching?: since June 2017
Stretching intensity: 1 or 2 15mm rings 24/7
Most days 15+15mm
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Height and weight: 188cm, 80kg

Postby mehmet.rico » June 20th, 2018, 9:09 am

Hankster wrote:...
So, be careful what you wish for....

No, sorry, your story only made me want bigger ones even more now :lol:
Because I'm slim, my boys hang down straight, and nothing pushes forward at all.

mehmet.rico
Time stretching?: since June 2017
Stretching intensity: 1 or 2 15mm rings 24/7
Most days 15+15mm
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Height and weight: 188cm, 80kg

Postby mehmet.rico » June 20th, 2018, 9:10 am

NUTS4LOW wrote:WARNING... Don't try to wear metal weights going through...

So you forgot to take it off before? :lol:

Return to “Non stretching issues”