Australia in reforming mode

Place for posting issues that are not strictly stretching topics

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Niccolo

Australia in reforming mode

Postby Niccolo » December 17th, 2017, 6:34 am

Youse all may have missed the great recent surge in humane reform here.

Same sex marriage is now legal and amendmenrs ro the Marriage Act take effect on 9 January.

In Victoria, a law was passed a few weeks ago to legalise "assisted dying" and one may soon come forward in several other jurisdictions.

The Royal Commission on abuse of children in institutions has reported and portrayed a truly horrifying situation. The worst perpetrators were Catholic priests and this has led the RC to make numerous reform recommendations, including removal of the "seal of confession" and the partial abolition of priestly celibacy. Shock horror from the old men in dresses, but they have lost so much respect and credibility that our pathetic politicians might just be emboldened to take on the churches. The most senior Australian Catholic i(Cardinal Pell) has had to step aside from his very senior position at the Vatican and he awaits trial for sex-related offences (details not published)

Results of the most recent Census reveal a big drop in those who claim the attend any church and a very big rise in the numbers of people who said they adhere to "no religion" The figures were specially high among young adults (18 - 35) which is most encouraging.

Old Hilly
Time stretching?: Over 12 months
Stretching usage: A 34mmID X 16mm and a 38x16 high weights stacked together.
Your hang: 100 to 160mm
Stretching intensity: Mainly 24/7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No

Re: Australia in reforming mode

Postby Old Hilly » December 17th, 2017, 10:02 am

Seems like "the Land Down-under" (or at least it's politicians) has finally been dragged, kicking and screaming, into the 21st. Century, all apart from various religious organisations who are still hanging onto their "divine rights" and abusing little boys. Nothing has yet been said about abuse by Nuns but don't worry, they will get their just deserts! There will be so many offenders brought to justice the Governments (State and Federal) will probably need to build a special prison to keep them in. Discussions are already going on about "restitution" (compensation) for the victims. I trust the Churches have deep pockets!

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » December 17th, 2017, 3:06 pm

Are accusations of sexual abuse and misconduct of people in power and authority,and just everyday bosses of business and celebrtity a worldwide thing? It has gone so overboard in the US,with new stories everyday,that it has reached a point where folks are almost numb about it.

Niccolo

Postby Niccolo » December 17th, 2017, 7:53 pm

Don't worry - the nuns came in for plenty too. More sadism than sex. But the statistics showed far more men after boys.

The next big issue is so-called religious freedom, where the old guard want to continue to use the power of the state to impose laws (made by them} on the rest of us.

I have been a feminist all my adult life and my late wife pursued her own distinguished career. As a close observer of our political system, I am not surprised to see women are rising up to condemn domestic violence, sexual harassment. and worse. In the US, I expect that it will be women who bring down the odious Trump.

Part of my feminist beliefs is that women deserve the very best sexual pleasure from men and indeed other women. Hence my interest in the whole range of genital enhancement, including this site.

Old Hilly
Time stretching?: Over 12 months
Stretching usage: A 34mmID X 16mm and a 38x16 high weights stacked together.
Your hang: 100 to 160mm
Stretching intensity: Mainly 24/7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)

Postby Old Hilly » December 18th, 2017, 6:13 am

Strangely, there has been no (published) outcry by males that have been sexually harassed by females. I feel certain that it is not uncommon, probably less common than the harassment that came from men in a position of power but it must have happened somewhere along the way. Or is it just that men don't complain about this sort of thing? What about the gay men that have been approached by women trying to "cure them of their illness"?

Niccolo

Postby Niccolo » December 18th, 2017, 9:12 pm

We should accept that most young men who are harassed by a woman accept the garrasssment gladly and are envied by their peers . There are stories from time to time of female teachers in high schools "harassing" and then forming a sexual relationship with the boy/man. The woman is condemned for her predatory behaviour and the boy is seen as a hero ny his mates and envied.

In many so called primitive societies, it is a quite normal thing for boys entering manhood to be coached in sexual matters by experienced women. In any intelligent society the female teachers who have "sinned" should be praised and encouraged in what they are doing.

Quite a different matter with gay young men, who have been regarded as fair game for poofter bashing (often occasioning death)by gangs of straight males. Thrse days, such attacks are treated severely by the courts as if the gangs are just criminals committing serious assault or murder as the case nay be.

Return to “Non stretching issues”