A Ball Stretchers Ode

Place for posting issues that are not strictly stretching topics

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

strokin9
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 9 months
Stretching usage: 2 x Stainless Steel Torus weights.
Your hang: 5 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/6/364.
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 6ft tall 160lbs weight
Other sexual practices: I found out through experience that men are better at cock sucking.
Very recently my ex bf and I have gotten back together together and I am on parole, if I behave he may decide to stick around permanently instead of just weekends and marry me again.

A Ball Stretchers Ode

Postby strokin9 » September 11th, 2014, 7:50 am

I woke up this morning feeling pretty good :) , pulled the sheets back and ol' cyclops was lookin' up at me eagerly, hoping for a squeeze n' a stroke until he sneezed all over my chest. I obliged him as he asked me so nicely and gave him and his mates the steel belted balls bro's a good time ;) , but stopped just before he would sneeze. I like to tease him and keep him horny, shocks old ladies in the street better that way, :lol: hehehe gently twisted but never shaken up.

Dived under a steamy, hot shower after taking off my ball weights and left them soaking in hot water with a little disinfectant in the sink after giving myself a close shave. While I was under the hot water and cleaning the greasy Shea butter of my lengthening ball sack, I was giving it good hard stretching, until it resembled a large, loose, pink piece of pig skin, stretched out between my fingers and collecting the hot water falling onto it from the shower. I don't know why but I started singing Swing Low Sweet Chariot, but I made a few changes to the original song "Swing Low sweet Chariot" by Wallis Willis. I hope you blokes like my ball stretchers ode, enjoy ;)

Swing low, big heavy knackers,
Gonna haul 'em swingin' back home,
Swing low, huge, greasy knackers,
Coming for to load me bone.

I looked down at my Jeans, and what did I see?
Gonna haul 'em swingin' back home,
A band of steel wrapped round a me,
Gonna blow a load with me bone.

Chorus

Sometimes he's up, and sometimes he's down,
(Gonna haul 'em swingin' back home)
But still my balls feel heavenly bound,
(Coming for to dump my load)

Chorus

The brightest day that I can say,
(Gonna haul 'em swingin' back home,)
When steel wrapped round my hang n sway.
(Gonna haul 'em swingin'back home,)

Chorus

If I get there before you do,
I'll cut a hole and pull ya's through.

Chorus

If you get there a'fore I do,
Tell my balls I'm coming too.

Chorus
Cheers strokin9

divenaked
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: started 11/8/2014
Stretching usage: WMC 20mm X 36 ID mm,ball weight, leather non weighted ball spacer, stretcher
Your hang: 4 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5'10"
Other sexual practices: Sounding, penis stretching, pumping...penis plugs, anal stimulators and plugs...Edging, Ballooning...want enough ball stretch to insert into my ass.(ballfucking)

Re: A Ball Stretchers Ode

Postby divenaked » September 11th, 2014, 7:30 pm

You have a good sense of humor…I really like that..I can not keep from blowing my load especially first thing in the morning when the boys are dragging the sheets as I go to get out of bed…I love that feeling of having to reach down grab my nuts and lay them over the edge of the bed so that I don't sit on them…Love rubbing one out while my boys are slapping the side of the bed…I love to see a guy tenting under the sheet in the mornings…very hot…Let me know when you do decide to allow the poor guy to clear his sinuses…would love to watch that….

Later mate...

strokin9
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 9 months
Stretching usage: 2 x Stainless Steel Torus weights.
Your hang: 5 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/6/364.
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 6ft tall 160lbs weight
Other sexual practices: I found out through experience that men are better at cock sucking.
Very recently my ex bf and I have gotten back together together and I am on parole, if I behave he may decide to stick around permanently instead of just weekends and marry me again.

Postby strokin9 » September 12th, 2014, 4:03 pm

divenaked wrote:You have a good sense of humor…I really like that..I can not keep from blowing my load especially first thing in the morning when the boys are dragging the sheets as I go to get out of bed…I love that feeling of having to reach down grab my nuts and lay them over the edge of the bed so that I don't sit on them…Love rubbing one out while my boys are slapping the side of the bed…I love to see a guy tenting under the sheet in the mornings…very hot…Let me know when you do decide to allow the poor guy to clear his sinuses…would love to watch that….

Later mate...

Thanks for the kind words, :D I get a bit tired of the seriousness sometimes in BS, it's along and tedious, sometimes painful journey and I find a good laugh helps me move on and continue in BS. I counted up my weights today as I have received another special one 40 x 30 SS Torus. So I am carrying now with the two larger Torus' on, 1 x 30 x30 and 1 x 40 x 30 just under a kilo or slightly over 2lbs. Feels great and I can really feel the downward pull of the Torus' weights. The Shea butter is helping a lot too, in allowing my sack skin to stretch and grow. My hang is now roughly a third of the way down my inner thigh, still a way to go yet, but pretty good progress for the last eight months that I have been wearing the weights (24/7) and gradually increasing the weights (from single height Torus to double height Torus)as my hang gets used too the new higher weight and tolerates it. When my hang is near my knees, I will consider stopping going any further down, don't want to start tripping over it lol. As for sitting on my balls I learned not to do that when I was 19 on a very hot summers day and my hang was pretty loose n' low. I sat down on 'em and have never done it again, once crushed is twice warned for me. (that was before I even knew BS existed as an option, if I had started back then I would be where Jarod is now with his stupendous hang, where I would like to get one day).
Cheers strokin9

divenaked
Time stretching?: started 11/8/2014
Stretching usage: WMC 20mm X 36 ID mm,ball weight, leather non weighted ball spacer, stretcher
Your hang: 4 1/2 inches
Height and weight: 5'10"
Other sexual practices: Sounding, penis stretching, pumping...penis plugs, anal stimulators and plugs...Edging, Ballooning...want enough ball stretch to insert into my ass.(ballfucking)

Postby divenaked » September 12th, 2014, 6:10 pm

Hey guy, that really is a lot of weight…I did not realize you were up to that much already….But I guess in 8 months I will be there as well at the rate I am going…I guess still pretty much a newbie I am still in the everything is new and exciting phase …if the constant masturbation was not a give away…I to started with more hang than most, maybe that is why my progress seems to be going quicker than how it was described it would be….Oh very nice pics btw…Thank you, I really enjoyed seeing the tall guy and his two short bald friends…I wonder what I will look like in my speedo at the beach once my hang gets to even half way to my knee's…Going to Bonaire on my diving trips will be a hoot since I am usually nude whenever I am diving or just out at the waterside…the way the island is set up you can just drive along pull off the road anywhere you want and set up your beach stuff…and they don't mind nudity there…if someone does come along that doesn't care for it then they just move on down the beach….It will be so nice to lay out in the warm sand, or in one of the small tidal pools that get as warm as a bath…with the heat there my balls would be to my knee's in 6 months…that would be great !! I am already planning on getting some taller Torus rings to replace the shorter ones I have stacked now…I am at about 26 oz. total weight…so I am not that far behind you….I am starting to get pinched a lot with the shorter stacked Torus rings, I guess from the extra skin that is there now….But I also hear that the taller ones don't allow you to move your hang around as much.. ( more rigid ) Also with the size of your nuts, why the 30mmID ? is it because of the extra weight pushing down mixed with the possibility of slip through…anyhow as usual I enjoy talking with you…I look forward to a PM, you have my e-mail….What part of Australia are you in?

Hang em' hard mate

spreadum17
Time stretching?: 4 months
Stretching usage: 2 donuts weights
600gr/35mm tall

400gr/20mm tall/32mm ID+200gr/15mm tall/38mm ID
Your hang: 4 inches weighted
Height and weight: 5'10" / 230 lbs
Other sexual practices: prostate stimulation, casual pumping, nipple play, foreskin restoration, uncut guys, exhibition.

Postby spreadum17 » August 1st, 2017, 9:18 pm

Though your ode is of great humor, I found your story about the joy of stretching at the beginning very erotic. Very enjoyable post from start to finish. ;)
The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874...
and the first helmet was used in 1974.
That means it only took 100 years...
for us to realize that our brain is also important. :lol:

Return to “Non stretching issues”