Ball bashing, slapping, or crushing

Place for posting issues that are not strictly stretching topics

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Niccolo

Ball bashing, slapping, or crushing

Postby Niccolo » March 16th, 2014, 10:15 pm

I wonder if anyone has any knowledge or experience of these activities?

Ball stretching falls into this category of what may begin as painful or distressing, but when you get into it, we don't stop.

I have started to get interested, and am building up extremely slowly.

Any comments invited.

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Re: Ball bashing, slapping, or crushing

Postby tundraman » March 16th, 2014, 10:48 pm

If you are doing the stretching correctly there is no pain involved - sorry. :)
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

Niccolo

Postby Niccolo » March 18th, 2014, 12:30 pm

That's the precise point. When we have started out on ball stretching, there was discomfort, even pain and we could not sustain either long hangs or large weights, But with time, and slowly working up, we can do these things and there is no discomfort,
After I have watched a lot of videos, and started on a slow ball slapping program, it's going to be just the same, and even now, the experiences are becoming addictive and very very enjoyable. Yes, a little bit of momentary pain, but afterwards, such a rush of endorphins , straight to the balls.

Try it.

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » March 18th, 2014, 1:10 pm

With my left testicle already destroyed by impact with my bicycle seat, I play pretty gentle. We need the testosterone to maintain good health.
Our reproductive system is pretty durable. But do take it easy.
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

Niccolo

Postby Niccolo » March 23rd, 2014, 4:01 am

I do believe that one has to work up ever so slowly. Any trauma, as distinct from a momentary sting or provocation, is ill advised. Exactly the same when a man starters to stretch his balls. Many of us are so used to that condition that we simply don't realise the journey we have been on. If one did at the outset what one now does to one's balls, there'd be plenty of serious trauma.

There is a lot of ancient accounts, and some scientific evidence, that a light, but increasing, provocation to a man's balls will promote production of T. In the old forum, one guy recounted how his younger brother's football coach had ordered the whole team into stretchers to promote their T production.

Light slapping, squeezing, stretching and massage of balls has been practised for thousands of years. You can look at plenty of videos of these on the Net and you will notice how, large, well formed, healthy and sexy the owners of these balls are.

After only a short while, I find my balls take more and more, and love it. They are benefiting.

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 8 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » March 30th, 2014, 4:23 am

I've been involved with ball impact activities (slapping, beating, etc) for over 50 years now, seemingly with no ill effects. I found out quite early on that it was a major turn-on, for me at least. My wife enjoys it too. That said, I keep it to reasonable levels - never enough to cause swelling or even short-term discomfort afterwards. I suppose with me it's more of a fantasy realization than anything else. While I do have crushing fantasies, I've never been tempted to actually give it a go - I could see doing oneself serious damage by applying that approach. Better safe than sorry!

Jonathan36
Time stretching?: 7 months
Stretching usage: 8oz split ring and two 3oz stainless collars I've had for awhile.
Your hang: When warm, 3" but no lasting stretch yet.
Stretching intensity: 7am to 11pm, a few 24/7. Wife is enjoying the manual stretching as much as I am, fresh out of the hot tub or shower we stretch things before playing.
Height and weight: 5'10", 195lbs
Other sexual practices: Group sex, three-somes mostly FMF and two other males we enjoy only a few times a year.

Postby Jonathan36 » June 24th, 2015, 10:17 am

Very light slapping, our play slap, is more rewarding now after almost a year of slowly working on the stretch. Long massage sessions with my wife really enjoying "her sack" has increased our level of response and satisfaction. Crushing is not for us, but firm compressions of both or one at a time during sex is not discouraged. When she pulls each testicle wider apart and stretching them longer at the same time, she feels the limit she can go and holds tight.
Showers together always include a good hot massage and pull.

crue
Time stretching?: 3 year's
Stretching usage: stainless steel weights
Your hang: 7 inches with weights
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Height and weight: 6' 205
Other sexual practices: Penis plugs

Postby crue » October 22nd, 2015, 6:53 pm

I found this video and it loos very painful http://www.kaotic.com/video/374565c4269 ... fb4868abc3
Getting the stretch I need to have my balls hang to my knees!

Niccolo

Postby Niccolo » November 1st, 2015, 5:10 am

This is really only faked up play. The noise is what gets you in, thinking this is SO painful.

A man's balls can take a huge amount of rough handling, PROVIDED you work up to it very gradually. Ball stretching is, in fact, the art of slow and steady wins the race. We are all here doing exactly that. Thousands if not millions of men are doing this. You will find on the web lots of advice about massaging and stimulating your balls and it's good for them, and good for you. It is now well established scientifically that stimulating the balls will encourage them to make more testosterone. This hormone is the elixir of a man's life and you can't real;ly have too much.

Over a year or so, I have found, with constant, but incremental, quite gentle practice, that my balls are happier, I think a bit bigger (who doesn't want that), and my production of testosterone is, if not rising, not decreasing. My ejaculate is even increasing in quality and quantity, which is not bad for an old bloke.

So don;t ever, ever, hurt your balls and take it very slowly, and they will love you for it and they will get stronger and able to take more and more without pain, discomfort or tissue damage. It is really no different than with other activities that stimulate and thus put pressure on your balls and surrounding tissuesI. If you enjoy stretching your balls, you will understand there is a bit of pressure put on them as you progress. What starts out as looking and feeling like rough handling is something you will happily and beneficially get accustomed to. WE can all remember trying to get that first ring on and how after an hour we had to take it off.

Mr Mouse
Time stretching?: Since 25th Feb 2016
Stretching usage: 38 x 30 SS Donut weight 521g x 1 & 40 x 15 round weight 234g. Presently a total of 755g !
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Are you pierced?: Yes
Other sexual practices: Anal sex, but only with my wife.

Postby Mr Mouse » March 7th, 2016, 10:07 pm

Well I'm fairly open minded gents but I'm not too sure about beating up the chaps below, I'm new to stretching & only slapped my 1st weight on the old happy sack 12 days ago. I had no hang at all to speak of back then & started with a 14 x 40 weight & have been able to wear it 24/7 since poping it on ! Haven't had to take it off yet !

Return to “Non stretching issues”