Ball Stretchers get together

Place for posting issues that are not strictly stretching topics

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

divenaked
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: started 11/8/2014
Stretching usage: WMC 20mm X 36 ID mm,ball weight, leather non weighted ball spacer, stretcher
Your hang: 4 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5'10"
Other sexual practices: Sounding, penis stretching, pumping...penis plugs, anal stimulators and plugs...Edging, Ballooning...want enough ball stretch to insert into my ass.(ballfucking)

Re: Ball Stretchers get together

Postby divenaked » March 31st, 2015, 10:57 pm

As some of you know, I host a get together once a year in the summer. I invite all walks of life, but warn in advance that it is clothing optional, and you might catch someone or two getting to know someone closely....I have 130 acres and my house is no where near anyone that could see anything....I have a inground heated pool and two hot tubs, and also two steam showers...As of now there are only about five stretchers that come, but many other fetishes show up....piercing's, tatts, and a good mix of gay and straight....my house can sleep up to 16-18, and I also have outdoor tents for those who want...poolhouse with showers and laundry, although not very many clothes that need to be washed...I supply everything you can think of and more...however I do not supply the hard liquor, that is bring your own...but food and all toilet, and bath room needs are supplied...So when I say you can just pretty much show up empty handed, that's what I mean....I have been really blessed in my life and love to share and give, and make lifelong friends in the process!! All though this past summer I was not able to have my gathering because of family loss....I send out the approximate dates I would like to do it each year as far in advance as I can, and will work with the majority to allow as many to get to come as we can....I will be having it this year bigger and better than ever from missing a year....made me realize how important it is to me...Any how it takes place in the US sorry UK, love you guys...in a small town outside of Raleigh, NC....So if anyone would be interested in coming this year, you can start letting me know by PM's and I will keep everyone's info and reply asap....So enough for now, Thanks

Happy Hanging!!

Doublea70
Time stretching?: Month and 1/2
Stretching usage: manual - steel weights
Your hang: Not measured lately
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Height and weight: 5 10" 245
Other sexual practices: Prostate play - foreskin restoration

Postby Doublea70 » June 27th, 2015, 11:31 pm

that sounds like a good time I wish I was closer to NC.

skinvalley
Sexuality: Gay

Postby skinvalley » June 30th, 2015, 4:06 am

Hi I am very interested in attending your gathering, I have written before but haven't received any further indication that this meet will occur Please let me know the details ASAP I live in WNY

Robcer
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 1 year 6 months on and off
Stretching usage: Manual & weights going on 700 grams 24/7 take a few breaks here and there
Your hang: 7 inches weighted
Stretching intensity: As much as I can, as much as the boys let me, not easy!
Height and weight: 6f / 200lb

Postby Robcer » January 7th, 2016, 5:43 pm

skinvalley wrote:Would there be any interest in having a gathering/convention of men interested in stretching and related topics? Maybe we could meet biannually once in London and the other time in USA. We could have possibly speakers and displays of current and new products available? I would really enjoy this, any other interest?

Hello Sir, I am new here and pretty new to this art too. But would like to meat other men and discuss our experiences, I am based in New York City (hence me writing) and I have not seen many New Yorkers here? Shall we start a group?
Best
Rob

reefknot
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 10 days
Stretching usage: stainless steel, split rings - 30mm oval 220g, 40mm dia x 15mm thing ring 200g
Your hang: 50mm
Stretching intensity: Started at 4 hours a time, now at 24 hours working toward 48 hours. While training oval all the time with round ring during the day aim is to wear oval ring 24 / 7 and progress to a large one
Height and weight: 1.82m
Other sexual practices: BDSM sub to women but versatile with guys, into leather and rubber and love bondage

Postby reefknot » July 11th, 2016, 5:25 pm

I'd be interested certainly in a UK based meet.
Just weighting around for things to drop

Return to “Non stretching issues”