One minute to change your mind

Place for posting issues that are not strictly stretching topics

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Toni
Time stretching?: 5 years
Stretching usage: Metal & silicone Stretchers
Vacuum Pump
Stretching intensity: First from time to time only.

Now, daily routine
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 179, 85kg

Postby Toni » June 26th, 2018, 11:33 am

I'm relative new to the forum, but I want to share some profound thoughts with you, which may change your mind and your thoughts about life and your journey of ball stretching.

How often do we think, that time is passing by so quickly? Like: "Oh man, its new year's eve again, where has the time gone...?" Or its your birthday again and you don't feel like that it was a whole year of time which passed by.

Be honest, everyone knows those thoughts and it feels deeply negative to be always on a hurry and you have no control about the time. Time is passing by pretty fast and were growing older faster as we want.

Some good members and even Jarod (as I read) has left the forum, because work has become crazy and there was no time anymore.

But you know what? We are doing everything right. We have chosen a passion which needs lots of time. Not a week, not a month. We are talking about years.

We have changed something absolutely negative in something positive. The time is working for us now.

But it is not only ballstretching! You can do it with many things in life. For example:

- Change your nutrition to get your body in shape. Just a little bit and time will bring the results for you

- Get your own property or house instead of throwing your money at your lessor. Pay small instalments and time will do the rest for you

- Hold back a little amount of money every month and the passing time will bring a nice summation

You are going on with living your normal life everyday, doing your job, being busy and so on. But in the background your life is getting better every day and every night. And especially your balls are going deeper constantly.

Those thoughts changed a lot for me. In about 2 years I'm going to be 30 years old and everyone of my friends says "oh noo what a pitty, I'm so old". Meanwhile my thoughts: "yeehaaaw, if this two years are gone, my nuts will hopefully hang two inches deeper".

If you start some good projects, which need a lot of time, you are glad about every passing day. The more "quiet" projects you have, the more you like the passing time.

Hope it made your day and good stretch everyone!

Toni

(...I don't often think about how my life is going to be when I'm 60 years old... But when I do, I think my nutsack has to be insane after 30 years of stretching... :D )

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Re: One minute to change your mind

Postby tundraman » June 26th, 2018, 1:20 pm

My perspective from 65. I had much the same thoughts and acted on them at your age.
I started investing in my retirement accounts and as I got pay raises they mostly went into the investment accounts. If you just spend the raises, you will get used to spending more. I only incurred debts on things like autos and housing. I haven't paid any interest on my credit cards ever by always paying off the balance every month. This keeps the income and spending in line and prevents the banks from taking a percentage. I bought a house just big enough for my needs and paid it off in 6 years. With a modest house comes lower property taxes that can get ugly with lower retirement income if you bought a huge mansion. I set a goal of retiring at 55 with two income streams. I did and paid cash for my current new automobile. Income is now from 3 steams and is about twice what I need for my basic living expenses - the rest is "fun money".

Health wise, you won't generally start "feeling your age" until your mid 40's when HGH and testosterone output, that repairs your body and "keeps you young and masculine" gets into serious decline. If you are carrying a lot of excess body fat it is producing a lot more estrogen than you need and will overwhelm the declining testosterone and HGH earlier than staying slim. This will lead to old injuries coming back to bother you, products of bad health habits causing problems and new injuries taking much longer to heal. I had a mixed blessing here dealing with a serious sprain to one knee, both ankles from a bike accident in my early 20s and having flat feet. Gaining excess weight quickly caused pain and limited mobility so I learned to eat responsibly and do fun aerobic activities to keep weight in check early. In retirement the temptation to just "sit around" too much is a bigger challenge. I can verify the old adage: "Use it or lose it". The "comfy chair" is my worst enemy.
Note on direct hormone supplementation - don't. These "alien" hormones do more serious damage than good things. They cause your body to shut down its own limited production and seriously disrupts with your endocrine system balances that leads to serious organ and body damage. It is okay to take supplements and do things to help your body to maintain its own hormone balance.
The body builders from the "steroid use days" are all either dead or dealing with serious health issues now.
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

Toni
Vacuum Pump

Now, daily routine

Postby Toni » June 27th, 2018, 6:27 am

Thank you for the wise words tundraman! Especially thanks for giving us a little insight in your private life- it feels very familiar to me. I also feel a little bit confirmed now, because there are lots of similarities between us. I have an easy job at a technician bureau and additionally I'm self employed and bought my own small house at the age of 25. No wasting money, no drugs, no steroids. As you said, taking care about your health is the only way to get long-term success.

I hope no one thinks this thread is about what we have and what we don't have.

This thread is about telling you that our time is not wasted, if we have some quiet projects which need nothing but time to grow on its own :)

Bootstrap
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 2 months
Stretching usage: 15 mm round metal weight and now 30 mm donut weight
Your hang: 2 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)

Postby Bootstrap » June 28th, 2018, 6:39 pm

Lol 30 is so young. It's actually ridiculous how society puts so much value on youth. For someone to feel like they are old at 30 is crazy, but i felt that way too. I just turned 40 this year but now I'm like fuck it. I am much happier now than i ever was. What matters most is your health (and hang of course hehe). So forget about feeling older, that's just ridiculous at your age, put weight above your balls, and enjoy life now. Now is all you ever have, and lucky for all of us it is eternal :)

Theoldguy
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 26 months
Stretching usage: Weights & leather stretchers
Your hang: 6 inches
Stretching intensity: Daily regular O K method weights during he day ussrs and weights at night
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5 11. 14 st
Other sexual practices: edging stretching and trying new things
I am bi curious ???
Seeking like minded local playmate

Postby Theoldguy » June 30th, 2018, 8:29 am

Very profound thought
Me I don’t take life seriously
Always remember it’s not permanent !
James

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » June 30th, 2018, 11:05 am

Toni wrote:
This thread is about telling you that our time is not wasted, if we have some quiet projects which need nothing but time to grow on its own :)

Like my Ballsack. :)

Toni
Vacuum Pump

Now, daily routine

Postby Toni » July 1st, 2018, 8:39 am

Thank you guys! Lets enjoy life with our heavy balls!

Others think: Oh no its sunday, where is my weekend?

My thoughts: Yesssss, I carry my max. weight for 22 hours now!!

Return to “Non stretching issues”