Work & stretching

All issues to do with clothing

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Lowflyer
Time stretching?: 1year+
Stretching usage: 50mmx38mm daily, add 20mm nights and weekends.
Also use 2-30mm w/ 20mm on occasion.
Your hang: ?
Stretching intensity: 24/7 usually w/ 50mm
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'1 210

Re: Work & stretching

Postby Lowflyer » August 31st, 2016, 4:34 pm

What happens if a steel weight were to fall off, what would you tell someone who saw what it was?

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » September 1st, 2016, 12:10 pm

I would ask for a raise. :D

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » September 2nd, 2016, 10:08 am

A shaft collar, a paperweight, an artifact from an alien spaceship, a charge ring from a Vandagraph generator or the truth. :lol:
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

TrumpJunior
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » September 2nd, 2016, 3:37 pm

tundraman wrote:A shaft collar, a paperweight, an artifact from an alien spaceship, a charge ring from a Vandagraph generator or the truth. :lol:

LOL! :lol: Sounds like you've been there.

tundraman
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » September 2nd, 2016, 5:53 pm

Not yet, knock on wood. Just being a good Boy Scout and prepared. As a kilt wearer, there are no pants legs to slow the decent to a quiet plop. :shock:
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

grampareg
Time stretching?: 12 years now
Stretching usage: Stainless weights
Your hang: 7 inches
Stretching intensity: 24 hours a day for 6 days at a time
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 6ft
Other sexual practices: Cbt ball piercing

Postby grampareg » October 27th, 2016, 9:31 pm

I work in construction and drive a transport and I wear weights all week long just take them off 1 day a week. I put cocoa butter in sandwich bag and thin sock over top and wear this all day. The feeling of sac in cocoa butter all day I never get chafed as sac is always moist

luki
Time stretching?: 1 year
Stretching usage: metal stretchers
silicon stretchers
Stretching intensity: 15/7/365 now...
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Height and weight: 1.85 cm and 69 kilos

Postby luki » October 28th, 2016, 5:18 am

1: Do you wear your weights to work? Usually yes.
2: What kind of work do you do? Teacher.
3: How do you combine working and stretching? If i work from home, i can stretch as much as i want. At work it all has to be save and well "packed", because i cant take any influence to it.
4: What if you have an officejob, when do you stretch?
5: What do you wear to hide the bulge? airy trousers to have enough space for the package.

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » October 28th, 2016, 11:19 am

grampareg wrote:I work in construction and drive a transport and I wear weights all week long just take them off 1 day a week. I put cocoa butter in sandwich bag and thin sock over top and wear this all day. The feeling of sac in cocoa butter all day I never get chafed as sac is always moist

Reg,what type of pants do you wear while driving?My Carhartts just weren't meant for driving.I am thinking about some very heavy sweatpants for my long rides home,something I can stop in the store with if I have to,and look okay too.

crue
Time stretching?: 3 year's
Stretching usage: stainless steel weights
Your hang: 7 inches with weights
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Height and weight: 6' 205
Other sexual practices: Penis plugs

Postby crue » October 29th, 2016, 1:28 pm

I am a supervisor for a liquor distributor. I am usually on my feet most of the day so that's good for stretching. I usually wear loose fitting slacks or jeans. I'm sure depending on my activity a person might be able to see my buldge. If they ever dare to ask I would just tell them :lol:
Getting the stretch I need to have my balls hang to my knees!

grampareg
Time stretching?: 12 years now
Stretching usage: Stainless weights
Your hang: 7 inches
Stretching intensity: 24 hours a day for 6 days at a time
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 6ft
Other sexual practices: Cbt ball piercing

Postby grampareg » October 30th, 2016, 5:51 pm

TrumpJunior wrote:
grampareg wrote:I work in construction and drive a transport and I wear weights all week long just take them off 1 day a week. I put cocoa butter in sandwich bag and thin sock over top and wear this all day. The feeling of sac in cocoa butter all day I never get chafed as sac is always moist

Reg,what type of pants do you wear while driving?My Carhartts just weren't meant for driving.I am thinking about some very heavy sweatpants for my long rides home,something I can stop in the store with if I have to,and look okay too.

I wear thin dickies work pants the loose fitting ones and they are really comfortable and the weights aren't noticeable

Return to “Clothing”