Work & stretching

All issues to do with clothing

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Zaadlover
Sexuality: Bisexual

Work & stretching

Postby Zaadlover » January 16th, 2013, 2:11 pm

I have some questions for those more advanced stretchers among us:

I've only been stretching since late october, so that is about 3 months, and i currently wear 650 grams of WMCweights but I'm worried about how I am going to hide the ol' bulge when it gets bigger later on.

One option is to not stretch at work but then I'd only be able to stretch a few hours a week, so i'm wondering how you deal with this 'problem'

1: Do you wear your weights to work?
2: What kind of work do you do?
3: How do you combine working and stretching?
4: What if you have an officejob, when do you stretch?
5: What do you wear to hide the bulge?

tundraman
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Re: Work & stretching

Postby tundraman » January 16th, 2013, 2:40 pm

The ideal is to wear a kilt with a dark sock over the hang and sit forward so your hang dangles off the edge of the seat.
Next best is to wear pants that are looser in the thigh area and no underwear. Stand when you can. Sit with your weight just off the edge of the seat providing stretch tension.
Jarods underwear technique that allows the weights to be worn without a "dangle" is complicated and provides no real stretch during use.
The "Obviously for men" underwear line only reduces the stretch a little but does keep you from swinging and sitting on your balls/weights.
As you progress to a longer hang Jarod describes how he sits in pants and shorts by covertly holding the weight as he sits. With my kilts I reposition the weight as I "sweep the pleats" to keep them from rumpling as I sit. This becomes automatic real fast - :lol: - pants at least keep you from sitting directly on your nads - usually.
Pants or kilt the best way to sit is to sit on the edge of the seat and slide back. For the hang and to prevent rumpling of pants legs or kilt pleats.
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

Zaadlover

Postby Zaadlover » January 16th, 2013, 4:38 pm

tundraman wrote:The ideal is to wear a kilt with a dark sock over the hang and sit forward so your hang dangles off the edge of the seat.
Next best is to wear pants that are looser in the thigh area and no underwear. Stand when you can. Sit with your weight just off the edge of the seat providing stretch tension.
Jarods underwear technique that allows the weights to be worn without a "dangle" is complicated and provides no real stretch during use.
The "Obviously for men" underwear line only reduces the stretch a little but does keep you from swinging and sitting on your balls/weights.
As you progress to a longer hang Jarod describes how he sits in pants and shorts by covertly holding the weight as he sits. With my kilts I reposition the weight as I "sweep the pleats" to keep them from rumpling as I sit. This becomes automatic real fast - :lol: - pants at least keep you from sitting directly on your nads - usually.
Pants or kilt the best way to sit is to sit on the edge of the seat and slide back. For the hang and to prevent rumpling of pants legs or kilt pleats.

So... You wear a kilt to work? Can I ask what kind of work you do?

tundraman

Postby tundraman » January 16th, 2013, 4:41 pm

I as a radiation counting lab tech, but am now retired. Had to keep shorts at work in case I needed to wear an anti-contamination suit.
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide

Jacques
Sexuality: Gay
Are you pierced?: Yes
Other sexual practices: Sucking cock and swallowing spunk.... :-)

Postby Jacques » August 2nd, 2013, 5:40 am

I've found the times that I want to wear my weights at work, and wearing loose fit briefs, the rubbing of by ball against my leg irritates me personally and slight on the skin of my testies. So usually I take them off then. But as a different try I used the rubber stretchers, but cut in half just to keep the balls pulled down. And found it is more comfortable.
But in all honesty I would rather prefer the weight. Sadly in retail I move around allot and comfort is needed. And a suit is not the most comfy for me at all. And funny enough, I can manage when I'm in chinos or shorts. Clothing does make a difference in comfortable stretching.

tundraman

Postby tundraman » August 2nd, 2013, 12:56 pm

You can try a thin low cut cotton sock over the whole hang. In boys (or girls - theirs is usually thinner) sizes the, top band is small enough that you can stretch it over the weights and drop it over the top weight and it keeps it all on. The thin sock won't increase "your package" much, where a thick sock would do the opposite. With cotton the oils can be washed out and it will absorb the ball sweat which is probably your source of irritation. The sweat makes the skin more prone to abrasions and stickier against your thighs.
Wash them first to remove the sizing (starch) and make them soft

You can use no lube and talcum powder with the rubber but not with the stainless steel. It will polish the ring surface against your hang releasing nickel that was tightly bound in the metal matrix before.
You can try corn starch based anti chafing powders though.

You know, the sweat/chafing, chino and shorts being comfy thing does point to your boys getting too warm. If you are pretty active, even in an air conditioned store you may need cooler looser weave (summer weight?) work pants.

Phaco
Time stretching?: Since 03-03-2014
Stretching usage: Stretching now with WMC High 20mm ID 40 mm and a WMC 15mm ID also 40mm day and night.
Stretching intensity: Try 24/7/365. But this is not always possible.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 1.87 -80 kg
Other sexual practices: Always wear cock ring. Also steel
Like to be naked.

Postby Phaco » March 12th, 2014, 9:28 pm

I can use my weights during my work. I'm working in hospital in oparationrooms. The uniform i wear is like a jogging suit. So i can use the weights free. Without underwear. So i can stretch whole day long.
Stretching my balls ?.....Why not !!!

tundraman

Postby tundraman » March 12th, 2014, 10:12 pm

I agree with you Phaco. If I ever give up kilts, I will go with scrubs. Loose twill is very comfy on it's own and looks better than sweats in public. They come in street colors too. :lol:

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: On a good day, about 8 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Postby Str8pumpin » March 14th, 2014, 4:41 pm

My job requires a lot of walking and lifting, so I've found it much easier not to wear at work. When I get home, shower and on goes the barrier bag and weight, which I wear overnight and 24 hrs on my days off. Its worked well for me, been at this over a year and have gained an inch in hang.

piercedkevin
Time stretching?: 5 years approx
Stretching usage: WMC Stainless steel ball stretchers and silicone, just starting leather ball stretchers, even the weighted leather weighted ball stretchers
Your hang: approx 5 inches with weights
Stretching intensity: 24/7 most of time and during the winter/cold time when i can without damaging my testicles during the cold days/nights using a leather weighted ball stretcher and silicone stretchers as well
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 6ft 2in and 16stone
Other sexual practices: Naturist, swingers clubs ,BDSM and casual sex and have a Guiche piercing and like to try same sex as i'm bi- curious about the idea even try MMF as well

Postby piercedkevin » November 15th, 2015, 5:03 am

When i'm at work i wear a pair thermal lined trousers by Karrimor or similar in cold months without any underwear as i'm a forklift truck driver and i do get the chance to get off truck now and then to stretch without any complaints from other co workers

Return to “Clothing”