I'm a kilt convert!

All issues to do with clothing

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

footboy42
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: over 5 years
Stretching usage: various weights. Forcer. Silicone.
Stretching intensity: Overnight. It was getting too obvious during the day!
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 170cm, 69Kg
Other sexual practices: Enjoy electrostimulation.

Re: I'm a kilt convert!

Postby footboy42 » March 29th, 2015, 5:46 pm

divenaked wrote:Very nice footboy42, you are very handsome, and have a nice package....would love to walk behind you on a windy day!! I work from home so I get to be naked almost 24/7 unless I have to go out for something...I have been looking for Kilt's for awhile but no good luck yet....I really like the thickness and look of yours, more modern....Do you have a lot of show from your package through the kilt or do they hang down enough? I find that the weights make my dick stand out a lot, which is not a bad thing, but when wearing thin running shorts it does not leave much to imagine....Even though I am in an area that kilts are rare I would not have a problem at all wearing one out in public....anything to keep my balls happy and free swinging!! Did you get your kilt from the web links in the other posts or was it a different store? really would like to know, because your kilt is exactly what I have been looking for.....Thanks for sharing your hot pics.....

Swing On...Wild and Free!

Sorry for delay in reply... I don't log in very often.
These kilts are flat at the front so I do find that if you stand with legs together, my package bulges forwards ;)
I got my first one mail order, send from the USA. Nasty import tax. The second I got from REI during a visit to Chicago.

Return to “Clothing”