Everyday wear

All issues to do with clothing

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

stretcher1254
Time stretching?: 2 months
Stretching usage: Surgical steel hinged ball stretcher
Stretching intensity: 3-4 days a week, unless its freezing cold out
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5' 10", under 200lbs

Everyday wear

Postby stretcher1254 » January 17th, 2018, 12:38 am

Hi all. I have a question. With regards to boxers worn daily, what brand would you recommend? I have a few UnderArmour pairs and they feel good while at work or working out with my stretcher.

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Re: Everyday wear

Postby tundraman » January 17th, 2018, 2:23 am

The UAs are very good at controlling hang motion during athletic activity but kind of lousy for letting the weights do their work on your hang with their very small pouch.
I like the "Obviously for Men" AnatoMAX boxers. A much softer stretch and an anatomically correct hang pouch that lets your balls hang down with only minor restriction on movement. The AnatoMAX pouch is the longest pouch they had last time I bought some 2 years ago and easily handles my weighted hang. They are pricy, around $30 on Amazon, and for longevity they need gentle washing to keep from beating up the body and waist band fabrics. The Lenzing MicroModal and Lycra fabric is very comfy and handles sweat very well for me as a kilt wearer. (Read that as if the top clothing doesn't breath, you will get swampy in any underwear.) My hang feels pretty much naked yet they keep me from sitting on my weighted hang as they limit hang motion to the rear between the legs while sitting down. Without them I need to position my hang with one hand as I sit down.
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

stretcher1254

Postby stretcher1254 » January 17th, 2018, 2:25 am

tundraman wrote:The UAs are very good at controlling hang motion during athletic activity but kind of lousy for letting the weights do their work on your hang with their very small pouch.
I like the "Obviously for Men" AnatoMAX boxers. A much softer stretch and an anatomically correct hang pouch that lets your balls hang down with only minor restriction on movement. The AnatoMAX pouch is the longest pouch they had last time I bought some 2 years ago and easily handles my weighted hang. They are pricy, around $30 on Amazon, and for longevity they need gentle washing to keep from beating up the body and waist band fabrics. The Lenzing MicroModal and Lycra fabric is very comfy and handles sweat very well for me as a kilt wearer. (Read that as if the top clothing doesn't breath, you will get swampy in any underwear.) My hang feels pretty much naked yet they keep me from sitting on my weighted hang as they limit hang motion to the rear between the legs while sitting down. Without them I need to position my hang with one hand as I sit down.

Thanks for the tip. I'll look into those.

tundraman

Postby tundraman » January 17th, 2018, 3:17 am

UPDATE: I figured they had changed so I checked Amazon and elsewhere. The AnatoMAX is now in two lines. Primeman that is the same as the original in letting you hang free. And the EveryMan line that appears to have a more restrictive pouch and is cut for larger legs and rumps. The reviews of those familiar with the Obviously think the Everyman line is also less durable and comfy. Amazon has the new lines at around $31 and the Original lines at around $28
Gett'er Down, Chuck

Savage206
Time stretching?: 5+months
Stretching usage: Best I have gotten on is two ten ounce metal rings and a 16 ounce ball stretcher which is a bitover two pounds..
Your hang: 4-5 inches?
Stretching intensity: Put on when I come home from work. I am very active at work and can't wear them there..
Height and weight: 5'9" 155lbs
Other sexual practices: I also dig cock rings..

Postby Savage206 » January 17th, 2018, 3:37 am

I have a few pairs of the "Obviously for Men" boxers and yes they are super comfy. However, I find that I get my best results honestly when I wear my older boxers. If I am stretching I will put on a pair of my older boxers that have stretched out a bit. The key to getting a good hang is "the dangle" as I have heard of referred here a few times. If you ain't hanging free you aren't maximizing your stretch. If I was gonna be doing a high motion activity I will wear the OFM boxers but truly I find NO boxers to give me the best results. Just sayin ;) happy stretching!!

tundraman

Postby tundraman » January 17th, 2018, 3:43 am

Agree with you Savage - free is best. I only use the OFMs when around little kids and doctors that don't need to know about the weights swinging under my kilts. I like the 9 inch for their ability to stay the hell out of my butt crack. :shock: :lol:
Gett'er Down, Chuck

Savage206
Stretching usage: Best I have gotten on is two ten ounce metal rings and a 16 ounce ball stretcher which is a bitover two pounds..
Stretching intensity: Put on when I come home from work. I am very active at work and can't wear them there..

Postby Savage206 » January 17th, 2018, 4:05 am

Tundra totes agree on the longer legs. I have the shorter ones and they def creep up ur butt!

Savage206

Postby Savage206 » January 17th, 2018, 4:07 am

I actually thought about maybe buying one of the jock straps they sell and wear it under my normal boxers..

stretcher1254

Postby stretcher1254 » January 17th, 2018, 12:51 pm

Savage206 wrote:I have a few pairs of the "Obviously for Men" boxers and yes they are super comfy. However, I find that I get my best results honestly when I wear my older boxers. If I am stretching I will put on a pair of my older boxers that have stretched out a bit. The key to getting a good hang is "the dangle" as I have heard of referred here a few times. If you ain't hanging free you aren't maximizing your stretch. If I was gonna be doing a high motion activity I will wear the OFM boxers but truly I find NO boxers to give me the best results. Just sayin ;) happy stretching!!

Can't go boxer free since I work in a public setting. Only if I'm off I can be "free". LoL.

Return to “Clothing”