All issues to do with clothing
- Posts: 165
- Joined: March 20th, 2016, 12:21 pm
- Sexuality: Gay
- Time stretching?: 4 years
- Stretching usage: Metal 20x40
a great deal of manual stretching. during HOT showers and mornings.
- Your hang: 6"
- Stretching intensity: 24/7
- Are you pierced?: No
- Height and weight: 6
you should just buy and try. i love my jeans, i wear very baggy shorts,,, pud gp hangs.. my balls have gotten so long.. i'm cutting back just a little.. i posted pics.
- Posts: 362
- Joined: July 23rd, 2016, 7:13 pm
- Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
- Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
- Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
- Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
- Are you pierced?: No
- Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
- age: 48
- Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog
- Location: NY
You're right Nuts4low,a day shopping and trying on shorts and pants is somewhere in the future. I however,am the one that retail stores worry about...the person who buys nearly everything online,at this point. I have done well with trusted advice and instinct this way,and save a lot of time for other things.
- Posts: 1335
- Joined: April 25th, 2012, 11:11 am
- Sexuality: Bisexual
- Time stretching?: 3 + years
- Stretching usage: WMCs
- Your hang: free 6.5 inch
- Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
- Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds
- Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
I am big on on-line shopping for the selection of styles and sizes. I can find a style I like in a fit that is right - once you know a particular brand's fits and terminology. My current favorite is G-Star Raw shirts, not available locally, so before guessing at fit at over $100 each, I bought a few inexpensive used ones on eBay to get sizing down.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest