Stretching in Slacks

All issues to do with clothing

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

SnowMutt
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 2014
Stretching usage: Metal Split-collar Weights
Stretching intensity: My current living and work situation only allows for occasional stretching, but I would like to move up to 24/7 ASAP.
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5'6"

Stretching in Slacks

Postby SnowMutt » December 3rd, 2015, 9:50 pm

I work in retail and I have to wear slacks to work. I'm also moving around a lot and sitting down and standing back up a lot, which makes it difficult to wear a weight to work. They're also very breezy and the store isn't nearly warm enough, so I tend to have a really tight sac all day long. I'm trying for a desk job right now where that won't be as much of a problem (no slacks required, sitting all day) but in the meantime...

I've considered maybe just stacking silicone stretchers under my slacks instead of wearing a weight to just put distance between my body and my balls and keep them relatively taut since they're lighter and I figure I won't have to worry about a slip or anything. I'm also looking into a lighter weight to start working up to all-day wear.

Really want to start stretching seriously, just need to sort out how I can stretch most often and most consistently, and work takes up a lot of that time.

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Re: Stretching in Slacks

Postby tundraman » December 3rd, 2015, 10:42 pm

Have you tried the loose leg flannel boxer shorts for added warmth. You can tuck your hang down one leg and your pecker down the other. I am assuming your slacks are loose legged also.
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

mandodick
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: one year
Stretching usage: Donut weights 40mm x 40mm and 50mmm x40mm, 2 circular weights 15mm x 40mm, USSRs, ball forcer, 30mm thick x 40mm i.d. weights (3).
Your hang: 20cm.
Stretching intensity: From time to time for several hours, occasionally overnight.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 180cm 200Kg
Other sexual practices: Nipple pumping, penis sounding and penis plugs, cock cages, panties.

Postby mandodick » December 20th, 2015, 4:33 am

I have found going without under pants works well and feels great--really liberating.

Cmftble
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 6 months
Stretching usage: Split collar:
40 mm x 36 mm
28 mm x 35 mm
14 mm x 35 mm
Stretching intensity: Stretching in the shower
40 mm x 36 mm 24/7
combined with 14 mm x 35 mm as long as bearable
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5'11, 220lbs
Other sexual practices: Foreskin restoration and penis enlargement

Postby Cmftble » April 6th, 2016, 5:30 pm

I am in a similar situation with slacks and getting up and down. I like the idea of freeballing but prefer to wear underwear to keep my short in place and for cleanliness. I found underwear that has a sort of a expandable ouch I cut a whole in so the balls can hang and everything else is set in place. Feel free to message me for the brand.

I also participate in the sock warming method, but just recently knitted a wool "sac" for my sac to keep things toasty.

Good luck.

Return to “Clothing”