CD anyone?

All issues to do with clothing

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

DaveSmith
Time stretching?: 20 years app
Stretching usage: WMC ® weights
Your hang: 184mm 7.5"
Stretching intensity: Varies enormously from intense stretching to periods of rest
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6ft - 10.6 stones
Other sexual practices: I enjoy bondage play and extended 'edging' while masturbating

CD anyone?

Postby DaveSmith » September 13th, 2014, 3:10 pm

Having gotten hooked on kilts, I mentioned in an earlier post that I like to use a kilt liner (effectively a fabric tube you wear under the kilt, so that it can act as an absorbent barrier and allows you to wash the liner instead of the kilt). You can buy these dedicated products but more effective, comfortable and a fraction of the price is a stretchy black mini skirt from a ladies fashion retailer. I now find myself removing the kilt at home and wearing only the mini skirt / liner. It's wonderfully comfortable for ball stretchers but I also note I'm getting hooked on the look!

It has prompted me to ask if there are any CD or TV ball stretchers out there? (CD being a Cross Dresser and TV being a TransVestite).
Dave Smith
"Ball stretching is like life - the journey is more important than the destination"

mandodick
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: one year
Stretching usage: Donut weights 40mm x 40mm and 50mmm x40mm, 2 circular weights 15mm x 40mm, USSRs, ball forcer, 30mm thick x 40mm i.d. weights (3).
Your hang: 20cm.
Stretching intensity: From time to time for several hours, occasionally overnight.
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 180cm 200Kg
Other sexual practices: Nipple pumping, penis sounding and penis plugs, cock cages, panties.

Re: CD anyone?

Postby mandodick » December 20th, 2015, 4:52 pm

I love wearing women's panties. The crotchless ones are lovely when wearing a weight.

pumphmpr
Time stretching?: 1 year
Stretching usage: wedding rings, weights, I have 1-30mm, 1-36mm,4-39mm, 1-42mm rings, 1-40x40mm stretcher about 600g and finally 1-30mmx35id stretcher weight. 1-silicone stretcher 50mm and 30-40 ponytailers. New bull bag.
Your hang: 4"
Stretching intensity: every night and as much as possible- but not when exercising
Height and weight: 6' 90 kilos
Other sexual practices: nylons, high heels, shoe fucking, love being dominated, cumming, extended milking.

Postby pumphmpr » December 21st, 2015, 10:52 pm

A nice pair of nylon pants, either white or black look great with a huge bulge in them, I must post a few pics, man store on Amazon has a few good pairs, I have a few pairs and the missus loves them, especially when the rings are on over the pants..

pumphmpr
Time stretching?: 1 year
Stretching usage: wedding rings, weights, I have 1-30mm, 1-36mm,4-39mm, 1-42mm rings, 1-40x40mm stretcher about 600g and finally 1-30mmx35id stretcher weight. 1-silicone stretcher 50mm and 30-40 ponytailers. New bull bag.
Your hang: 4"
Stretching intensity: every night and as much as possible- but not when exercising
Height and weight: 6' 90 kilos
Other sexual practices: nylons, high heels, shoe fucking, love being dominated, cumming, extended milking.

Postby pumphmpr » January 4th, 2016, 9:46 pm

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (161.38 KiB) Viewed 3339 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (227.47 KiB) Viewed 3339 times

The black pair off great support, whereas the white offer none, but I like them better.

Smallman
Time stretching?: 3 years
Stretching usage: Stainless Steel Rings
USSR's
Leather Stretchers
Parachutes for Fun Time
Your hang: Unmeasured
Stretching intensity: Occasionally during winter, through to more frequently in Summer, using slightly more weight for the 'swing' feeling!
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Height and weight: 5'8" 10.5 stone
Other sexual practices: Curious of other guys ball stretching and cocks, which leads on to fantasies and finally ending up with me using anal toys sometimes.
I think I'm straight? or Bi-Straight?

Postby Smallman » January 6th, 2016, 3:04 pm

pumphmpr wrote:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

The black pair off great support, whereas the white offer none, but I like them better.

Very nice Pumphmpr, although not best suited to stretching, I'm sure you enjoy the other benefits instead. I reckon they should come up with the same design but crotchless for the stretching advantages!! :D

reefknot
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: on and off 2 years
Stretching usage: stainless steel, split rings - 30mm oval 220g, 40mm dia x 15mm thing ring 200g
Your hang: 50mm
Stretching intensity: Started at 4 hours a time, now at 24 hours working toward 48 hours. While training oval all the time with round ring during the day aim is to wear oval ring 24 / 7 and progress to a large one
Height and weight: 1.82m
Other sexual practices: BDSM sub to women but versatile with guys, into leather and rubber and love bondage

Postby reefknot » July 9th, 2016, 8:50 am

I have been known to crossdress, its not an absolute fetish for me but do a Dominatrix who love to go clubbing xdress as a guy and me as her gal usually locked in a chastity device.

I will experiment with ball stretching and the female attire I have
Just weighting around for things to drop

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 9 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » August 20th, 2017, 4:40 am

I find that women's panties go very well with ball-stretching. I generally convert them to crotchless if I can't find some crotchless ones to buy.

I also love bras, and occasionally don one myself just for kicks - I find it quite stimulating! ,

hian

Postby hian » August 20th, 2017, 5:58 am

wore a pair of the wifes black silk panties with suspender belt and nylons for some pics a guy on another site asked for, turned me on(and him lol) at the time, but not something I would do on a regular basis.
Nice pics by pumphmpr though!

Return to “Clothing”