Embarrassing moment!

All issues to do with clothing

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 8 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Embarrassing moment!

Postby Fantasack » March 1st, 2014, 11:26 pm

I recently learned the hard way that you have to be careful when choosing your clothing and arranging your posture if you plan to wear ball-stretching gear in company! I started out with a very small hang, so I was not used to this ...... but I'm learning!

Anyway, I was at a gathering of friends wearing a moderate load inside a pair of comfortable sweat pants. I was sitting comfortably in a favorite chair when I noticed one of the ladies present (all of whom I knew well) giving me an odd half-amused look. She then started a quiet conversation with her friend, who also shot me a few interested glances! Flattering - especaially at my age?? Not a bit - I happened to look down and saw what you see in the "clothed" picture below! AAARRRGGGHHH! The explanation of this is to be seen in the "unclothed" image. Without appearing to be too obvious, I got up, and when I sat down again I managed to rearrange things so that the bulge was a bit less obvious - I shoved it all down one leg, although the leg was still tight enough that I couldn't hide all of the evidence! Worse, as I moved about in the chair while chatting to people, the hang kept on trying to centre itself again........ I ended up finishing the get-together on my feet, and the rest of the evening passed without incident apart from a little innuendo directed at me! I won't wear that particular set of sweats in company again, and I will be careful when I sit down! On the upside, I suppose my reputation is a little enhanced now ...........

Anyone else have any tales of embasrrassment relating to ball-stretching?
Attachments
Four-ring bulge.jpg
The cause of the problem
Four-ring bulge.jpg (73.05 KiB) Viewed 2823 times
Tell-tale bulge.jpg
The embarrassing problem!
Tell-tale bulge.jpg (84.97 KiB) Viewed 2823 times

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Re: Embarrassing moment!

Postby tundraman » March 1st, 2014, 11:50 pm

I have gotten a "Are you happy to see me?" from a friend when I was out with my foreskin restoration gear on as well as the WMCs. The DTR gets propped up on the rings and had created a tent pole under my kilt aprons! It was all DTR. I was in the habit of not wearing a sporran when just bumming around the neighborhood. Now I am in the habit when wearing the DTR in anything but weight mode where every thing hangs down - not out. :lol:
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

Norman
Time stretching?: 2 years 3 months
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: up to 6". I've noticed them drop even more!
Stretching intensity: 15+30+15mm a lot of the time, 30mm 24/7.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 67" 154 lbs

Re: Embarrassing moment!

Postby Norman » March 10th, 2014, 8:16 pm

Hi Fantasack,
I'm sure it has happened to all of us!
Mine happened on a day out in London. I had decided to take the bus (1 1/2 hours and hot). Reached the terminus, stood up to collect my camera gear from the overhead locker and felt this almighty 'clunk' as my gear fell out of my underwear! I spent most of the day aware of the slow swinging pendulum in the left leg of my trousers. It hasn't put me off, I now wear 'Obviously for Men' pants when out and about.
I am travelling along an unknown road but I now see that I am not alone.

Return to “Clothing”