New member ball shots

This is the place to post your pics and topics relating to pics

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Re: New member ball shots

Postby TrumpJunior » May 28th, 2017, 12:36 pm

Zanegosda,underwear appropriate for stretching is very important.I have on now a pair of La Pasa Homme,I think they are 4 for $26 on amazon,I believe? This reminds me to order another pack today.You could go with Obviously brand,but they are like $26 each and no better. The La Pasa look good and have no seams to rub on your balls.I think they are a modal(?) fabric,more like a soft panty material.Get dark colors,they don't show staining from shea butter.

You will have to experiment with pants and shorts,its how big and where the seams are placed that cause the problems.I know when I am doing physical activity,like at my job,heavier wights cause my sack to be tight as a drum,which makes them more susceptible to rubbing damage. I also find that driving causes as much rubbing as anything else,because of the sitting position.

Eastwood
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 4 years!
Stretching usage: Stainless steel ball stretchers.
Your hang: 4 inches
Stretching intensity: Time to time.
Height and weight: Slightly overweight
Other sexual practices: Bdsm videos.
Extreme fantasies.
Oral sex videos.
Fantasy chat.

Postby Eastwood » May 28th, 2017, 5:56 pm

Zanegosda wrote:My 60x40 bullet arrived today, been wearing it for about 2 hours and so far it feels great! A little chafing against my cargo shorts while mowing the lawn, how do y'all avoid chafing against your clothes? I'll search the forum to see what others have done to avoid it. Any how here's a pic of my 60x40 bullet

Looks great! Hope it feels more comfortable than the previous one!

Zanegosda
Your hang: Haven't measured yet
Stretching intensity: Only just figuring that out
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 5'7" 200lbs

Postby Zanegosda » May 28th, 2017, 6:13 pm

It feels much better. I've had it on for about 2 hours today, went to the home improvement store ran some errands and plan on leaving it on most of if not all day. Slept for about 2 hours with it on last night. Still cautious about sleeping overnight with it until I've worn it all day without any complications. But my plan is to leave it on 24/7 soon unless one of my girls needs me to take it off for sex. They're all pretty open to unique sex practices so I don't imagine it will be an issue.

Zanegosda

Postby Zanegosda » May 28th, 2017, 6:15 pm

Now I just need to buy some pants that will work for work that won't leave me with an obvious bulge. Thinking about 5.11 pants. I've worn them for work in the past and they were the most comfortable pants I've ever worn, and with warmer weather here in Oregon now they'll be more comfortable in general. Just can't recal how much room they have in the crotch.

tundraman
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » May 28th, 2017, 9:43 pm

:lol: I wear 5.11 ATAC boots and 5.11 TDKs ( Tactical Duty Kilts ). Tons of crotch room in the kilts. :roll:
But sorry, I have had no pants experience for nearly 7 years.
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

Zanegosda

Postby Zanegosda » May 30th, 2017, 12:12 pm

I've considered kilts for a while now but have t gotten around to trying one. Not sure if i could wear one at work. I do security for a union operated industrial plant. I'm plain clothes it the company may frown on a kilt. But for wearing around town I'd certainly wear one.

Zanegosda

Postby Zanegosda » May 30th, 2017, 5:57 pm

I'll definitely be ordering some of those lapasa homme underwear, they look very comfortable

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » May 30th, 2017, 10:15 pm

With the La Pasa underwear,I have a 34" waist and take a large in their underwear,and they fit just as they should,so they probably run a little small maybe. Another member here recommended them to me,it is all about the pouch and seams when you have weights on,I have tried others,these are easily my favorite.I bought a pair of Obviously underwear,which are highly regarded here,and they are good too,but expensive.I bought the Obviously in white,they look very grungy because the Shea butter really stained them and I can't do much about it,dark colors are much better in that regard,and look nicer too.

Zanegosda

Postby Zanegosda » May 30th, 2017, 10:32 pm

I ordered a set of black lapasa homme in large and should receive them on the 1st. I'll be away from home staying the night with my baby momma that night after work so on the 2nd I'll be trying them on as soon as I get home from work.

Theoldguy
Time stretching?: 26 months
Stretching usage: Weights & leather stretchers
Your hang: 6 inches
Stretching intensity: Daily regular O K method weights during he day ussrs and weights at night
Height and weight: 5 11. 14 st
Other sexual practices: edging stretching and trying new things
I am bi curious ???
Seeking like minded local playmate

Postby Theoldguy » June 1st, 2017, 9:23 pm

Very Impressive set friend xx

Return to “Pics”