Magnetic weights pinch

This is the place to post your pics and topics relating to pics

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Jol
Time stretching?: 10 years
Stretching usage: Padlocks. Metal curtain rings.
Your hang: 100mm
Stretching intensity: Time to time only at present.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6ft 1’
Other sexual practices: Anal stretching.

Re: Magnetic weights pinch

Postby Jol » April 17th, 2018, 9:25 am

LoadedBalls wrote:I pluck them one by one. Time consuming, but quite therapeutic actually!!

I’ve done that a couple of times. Time consuming but oh so satisfying once done.

Dchen78998
Time stretching?: 4 weeks
Stretching usage: WMC Donut Ball Weight
Your hang: 30mm
Stretching intensity: Few hours
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5 feet 6 inch
Other sexual practices: I explore prostate massager for two month

Re: Magnetic weights pinch

Postby Dchen78998 » April 17th, 2018, 7:47 pm

Well first of all, I do have magnetic cock ring but not magnetic ball sack stretcher. I do know what you are talking about. For ball sack stretching, I would work with bolt on or USSR unless silicone and metal hybrid ever mature properly in the future. The reason magnetic have that problem is because to open the piece you push laterally not vertically and it have to be that way otherwise user would get injure. With lateral system to open, the problem is that when your sack contract, it is moving in the same magnetic field direction which leave small threshold of disengage than goes back and that is when pinch occurs. As for earlier thread, a member mentioned about how wife feel, well I am very explorative on multiple subject, in the beginning she have question about them, however, once my ball sack stretching result starts to kick in, she actually like it because I am able to give her even better orgasm during sex by doing this stretch.

Return to “Pics”