My gallery

This is the place to post your pics and topics relating to pics

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

User avatar
mehmet.rico
Posts: 261
Joined: July 22nd, 2017, 3:26 pm
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: since June 2017
Stretching usage: 40mm 33ID
30mm 34ID
15mm 33ID
15mm 33ID
15mm 30ID main
Silicone Muscle Ball Stretcher
Stretching intensity: 1 or 2 15mm rings 24/7
Most days 15+15mm
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 188cm, 80kg
Location: Czech Republic

Re: My gallery

Postby mehmet.rico » October 3rd, 2017, 4:13 pm

Dusk wrote:
jpg


Man!
Thanks for sharing!
Your VPL compliments the hang... I have a thing for white... white underwear, white bathrooms, so white it smells of chlorine-clean-white.
Nicely contrasted with your darker body...

Yeap... Nice.

User avatar
Dusk
Posts: 72
Joined: June 27th, 2017, 4:45 pm
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 3 years
Stretching usage: Weights, silicone, neoprene, leather.
Your hang: 5 inches
Stretching intensity: On and off, I love pushing my sack into my ass and use it as a plug.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
age: 32

Re: My gallery

Postby Dusk » October 16th, 2017, 3:25 pm

I was literally dripping this morning looking through some of the threads on here. Love the underwear shots with the big bulges; those are my favorite. Keep sharing!
IMG_20171016_43921.jpg
IMG_20171016_43921.jpg (152.11 KiB) Viewed 1186 times
;)

User avatar
Eastwood
Posts: 301
Joined: June 26th, 2013, 10:49 pm
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 4 years!
Stretching usage: Stainless steel ball stretchers.
Your hang: 4 inches
Stretching intensity: Time to time.
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: Slightly overweight
age: 54
Other sexual practices: Bdsm videos.
Extreme fantasies.
Oral sex videos.
Fantasy chat.

Re: My gallery

Postby Eastwood » October 17th, 2017, 6:46 pm

Dusk wrote:I was literally dripping this morning looking through some of the threads on here. Love the underwear shots with the big bulges; those are my favorite. Keep sharing!
IMG_20171016_43921.jpg


Very artistic!
Great photo!

User avatar
mehmet.rico
Posts: 261
Joined: July 22nd, 2017, 3:26 pm
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: since June 2017
Stretching usage: 40mm 33ID
30mm 34ID
15mm 33ID
15mm 33ID
15mm 30ID main
Silicone Muscle Ball Stretcher
Stretching intensity: 1 or 2 15mm rings 24/7
Most days 15+15mm
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 188cm, 80kg
Location: Czech Republic

Re: My gallery

Postby mehmet.rico » October 18th, 2017, 11:11 am

Dusk wrote:I was literally dripping this morning...

That, sir, is a beautiful photograph...

Nice combo of weights / rings, I assume for optimal comfort and weight.
Knowing more what your body looks like, very nice indeed. ;)

User avatar
mehmet.rico
Posts: 261
Joined: July 22nd, 2017, 3:26 pm
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: since June 2017
Stretching usage: 40mm 33ID
30mm 34ID
15mm 33ID
15mm 33ID
15mm 30ID main
Silicone Muscle Ball Stretcher
Stretching intensity: 1 or 2 15mm rings 24/7
Most days 15+15mm
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 188cm, 80kg
Location: Czech Republic

Re: My gallery

Postby mehmet.rico » October 18th, 2017, 4:10 pm

Dusk wrote:.

Like the new avatar... ;)

Edit:

You know what I just realised... I have seen it before, but I only now realise it... in your photos, the piece of skin between the base of your dick that stretches into the weights, is (or seems) completely smooth and straight, without wrinkles or lines.
I was sitting and doing some stretching of the web/skin between hand and dick, and it popped into my mind... one photo especially, the one where you are wearing the checked formal pants. Of course, personally, I'd love to see your dick with the weighted hang, but there the skin seems really smooth.
Nice...

User avatar
Moonfish
Posts: 302
Joined: May 21st, 2016, 7:49 am
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 18 months
Stretching usage: Donut 30 36
Bullet 50 34
Your hang: 10 cm
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 188 82

Re: My gallery

Postby Moonfish » October 19th, 2017, 9:09 am

Yummie what a Cock !! I would Be on my knees infront of that !!

User avatar
Dusk
Posts: 72
Joined: June 27th, 2017, 4:45 pm
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 3 years
Stretching usage: Weights, silicone, neoprene, leather.
Your hang: 5 inches
Stretching intensity: On and off, I love pushing my sack into my ass and use it as a plug.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
age: 32

Re: My gallery

Postby Dusk » October 20th, 2017, 1:46 pm

mehmet.rico wrote:
Dusk wrote:.

Like the new avatar... ;)

Edit:

You know what I just realised... I have seen it before, but I only now realise it... in your photos, the piece of skin between the base of your dick that stretches into the weights, is (or seems) completely smooth and straight, without wrinkles or lines.
I was sitting and doing some stretching of the web/skin between hand and dick, and it popped into my mind... one photo especially, the one where you are wearing the checked formal pants. Of course, personally, I'd love to see your dick with the weighted hang, but there the skin seems really smooth.
Nice...


Hey Mehmet, I shave my balls every other day and use Gold Bond ultimate healing lotion which keeps them very soft and promotes skin development which is probably why they look smooth. Here's a pic I took this morning of my sack without any weights!
Attachments
IMG_20171020_39298.jpg
IMG_20171020_39298.jpg (174.64 KiB) Viewed 1080 times
;)

User avatar
mehmet.rico
Posts: 261
Joined: July 22nd, 2017, 3:26 pm
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: since June 2017
Stretching usage: 40mm 33ID
30mm 34ID
15mm 33ID
15mm 33ID
15mm 30ID main
Silicone Muscle Ball Stretcher
Stretching intensity: 1 or 2 15mm rings 24/7
Most days 15+15mm
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 188cm, 80kg
Location: Czech Republic

Re: My gallery

Postby mehmet.rico » October 20th, 2017, 3:29 pm

Dusk wrote: Hey Mehmet, I shave my balls every other day and use Gold Bond ultimate healing lotion which keeps them very soft and promotes skin development which is probably why they look smooth. Here's a pic I took this morning of my sack without any weights!


Yep. Darn nice. ;)
(I have a serious thing for flaccid dicks and relaxed balls - sorry, it sounds crude, but we are all guys here. To be honest, in your photo, your jewels don't look that much different from my fav dildo, if you don't mind me saying so... especially the skin going up to just behind the head edge).
Thanks, I jotted down Gold Bond, not sure it's available here in CZ, but will check. The really do look soft and smooth.
Thanks, I really like the photo.

User avatar
Dusk
Posts: 72
Joined: June 27th, 2017, 4:45 pm
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 3 years
Stretching usage: Weights, silicone, neoprene, leather.
Your hang: 5 inches
Stretching intensity: On and off, I love pushing my sack into my ass and use it as a plug.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
age: 32

Re: My gallery

Postby Dusk » October 20th, 2017, 3:38 pm

mehmet.rico wrote:
Dusk wrote: Hey Mehmet, I shave my balls every other day and use Gold Bond ultimate healing lotion which keeps them very soft and promotes skin development which is probably why they look smooth. Here's a pic I took this morning of my sack without any weights!


Yep. Darn nice. ;)
(I have a serious thing for flaccid dicks and relaxed balls - sorry, it sounds crude, but we are all guys here. To be honest, in your photo, your jewels don't look that much different from my fav dildo, if you don't mind me saying so... especially the skin going up to just behind the head edge).
Thanks, I jotted down Gold Bond, not sure it's available here in CZ, but will check. The really do look soft and smooth.
Thanks, I really like the photo.

Nice! I've never been told my junk looks like a dildo, I'm flattered lol. We all have fetishes or things that turn us on and get us revved up. Mine are bulges in briefs, visible penis lines in shorts/pants, and thick veiny dicks. I am also wired meaning when my nipples are played with, my dick gets hard instantly. The pic above without weights was taken a few minutes after waking up, so the skin was pretty tight. I don't sleep with weights on because my partner doesn't like it. He'd rather fondle them lol :P
;)

User avatar
mehmet.rico
Posts: 261
Joined: July 22nd, 2017, 3:26 pm
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: since June 2017
Stretching usage: 40mm 33ID
30mm 34ID
15mm 33ID
15mm 33ID
15mm 30ID main
Silicone Muscle Ball Stretcher
Stretching intensity: 1 or 2 15mm rings 24/7
Most days 15+15mm
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 188cm, 80kg
Location: Czech Republic

Re: My gallery

Postby mehmet.rico » October 20th, 2017, 4:01 pm

Dusk wrote:... Mine are bulges in briefs, visible penis lines in shorts/pants, and thick veiny dicks...

Well, compliment given where due... you have a lucky partner. Strange, mine feels the same way.
As for VPL and thick veiny dicks... yeah, I'm with you sir.


Return to “Pics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest