Do NOT mention sites with competing products

This is the place to post your pics and topics relating to pics

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

DaveSmith
Time stretching?: 20 years app
Stretching usage: WMC ® weights
Your hang: 184mm 7.5"
Stretching intensity: Varies enormously from intense stretching to periods of rest
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6ft - 10.6 stones
Other sexual practices: I enjoy bondage play and extended 'edging' while masturbating

Do NOT mention sites with competing products

Postby DaveSmith » June 15th, 2014, 7:52 pm

This form is funded entirely by secretleather.com purely for the benefit of the ball stretching community . Please do not mention sites selling products competing with secretleather.com especially ones who have copied our images because they are too cheap to even photograph them themselves, copied our products because they are not resourceful enough to come up with their own and ones (yes the same one I have in mind) and who even copy our wording and phrasing because they are insufficiently creative to do even that.

This is a matter of principle to me Dave Smith, and one I feel VERY strongly about. If we can't stick to this fair and decent stipulation, we'll have to shut down here
Dave Smith
Dave Smith
"Ball stretching is like life - the journey is more important than the destination"

Hangman Hutch
Time stretching?: 18 months
Stretching usage: Stainless steel 950 grams 680 grams and 150 gram weights. Not all at the same time.
Also use for comfort 2" thick silicone hex nut.
Mostly the larger one.
Your hang: My hang from crotch to bottom of balls six inches.
Stretching intensity: I usually stretch for a three days 24 hours each day then rest for a day then back stretching.
I usually wear the 950 gram steel weight and sometimes add an additional 150 gram to the package along with my silicone hex nut on first for ball comfort.
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: six feet tall and weigh 210
Other sexual practices: I also enjoy sounding my penis and can comfortably insert an 10 mm stainless steel sound in about 11 inches. Want to get to the point where my girl friend can insert her finger into it eventually.
I also enjoy milking my prostate gland while masterbating or having intercourse with my girl friend while having an anal plug of some sourt in.
I sometimes use a 1 1/2" stainless steel ball on a shaft and can now get a 2" ball in there as well.
Love vibrating prostate milkers of all sorts
I also like wearing a silicone ball and cock shaft restraint while having sex.
I have also used some estims on my cock and balls and have now been able to have hands free orgasms with the estim.
I also love trying to achieve a hands free orgasm mentally but haven't quite succeeded yet but very close. Find great enjoyment with thoes sessions.

Re: Do NOT mention sites with competing products

Postby Hangman Hutch » June 22nd, 2014, 9:11 pm

I have been stretching for a few months and love it. I'm wondering in you know of any underware that has a deep pocket stitched into it so when your stretching with weights on you balls and weights hand freely with no restrictions from the underware. Also would keep them warm and stop the balls from chafing against your pants. Thanks the Hangman.

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Re: Do NOT mention sites with competing products

Postby tundraman » June 22nd, 2014, 11:58 pm

Welcome to the site Hangman :D
There is the "Obviously for Men" line of underwear that can be gotten from Secret leather and several on line retailers.
For a little more Hillcrest Swim specializes in custom pouchs : viewtopic.php?f=12&t=121&p=734&hilit=hillcrest#p734
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

Return to “Pics”