Problems posting pictures?

This is the place to post your pics and topics relating to pics

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Problems posting pictures?

Postby tundraman » January 3rd, 2014, 4:00 pm

Sizing and posting info:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26&p=4185#p4185
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

Bioman
Time stretching?: 7 months
Stretching usage: Metal rings from Secret leather
Your hang: 6 inches with weights on
Stretching intensity: Most of the time except for travel. Skin irritation sometimes slows the progress.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5'11" 200 pounds

Re: Problems posting pictures?

Postby Bioman » February 27th, 2014, 5:42 pm

Hello everyone!
I tried several options and finally found an APP for iPhone and iPad that works pretty easily to post pics to this site. I thought it might be helpful. The App is just called Image Resizer. I just searched that name, and the Icon is a black arrow diagonally across with a point at both ends. It costs 99 cents US. It's easy to use. You just pull in a photo from your camera roll. Then you can resize it to the parameters of this site (100K maximum and 500X500 max pixels). I just played around with the horizontal pixel number until it took up 100K. For mine, the max horizontal size was about 260 to 275 pixels. You then can save it back to your camera roll. Be careful as there are several options. It's called share, but one of the places you can share is your camera roll. I think save to camera roll is one of the "more" options from the first menu. You probably don't want to share on facebook. For that reason, I practiced first with a picture of a barn in case I goofed up. :) All you have to do from there is add it as a file in the process of adding a new reply. I take my pics with my iphone and prefer not to put pics of my dick and balls on my big computer, so this is working great for me.
OH, if you use the cloud, be sure to turn it off before taking any pics of yourself if you care about privacy. The photo stream in cloud won't let you delete!! and they show up on ALL your devices. I took a pic of my dick and balls once just for kicks, then deleted it on my phone, so i thought. It was everywhere, on all my computers, my ipad. My "privates" were suddenly no longer private. I finally got them off by reading some instructions on the web. I don't even have a cloud account any more.
I hope this helps, and thank you for allowing me to participate in this forum.

strokin9
Time stretching?: 9 months
Stretching usage: 2 x Stainless Steel Torus weights.
Your hang: 5 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/6/364.
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 6ft tall 160lbs weight
Other sexual practices: I found out through experience that men are better at cock sucking.
Very recently my ex bf and I have gotten back together together and I am on parole, if I behave he may decide to stick around permanently instead of just weekends and marry me again.

Postby strokin9 » June 24th, 2014, 3:50 am

Bioman wrote:OH, if you use the cloud, be sure to turn it off before taking any pics of yourself if you care about privacy. The photo stream in cloud won't let you delete!! and they show up on ALL your devices. I took a pic of my dick and balls once just for kicks, then deleted it on my phone, so i thought. It was everywhere, on all my computers, my ipad. My "privates" were suddenly no longer private. I finally got them off by reading some instructions on the web. I don't even have a cloud account any more.
I hope this helps, and thank you for allowing me to participate in this forum.

Thanks for the heads up on iCloud, turned it off my iPhone after reading your post.
Cheers strokin9

tundraman

Postby tundraman » June 28th, 2014, 12:47 pm

Pictures in particular are easy to unencrypt as they are originally in one of two formats most of the time.
The large picture data steam provides an easy "key" for the cracking software to work with.
I personally would not take private pictures with any wireless device.
Good cameras with hardwire connection to much safer PCs with good protection are pretty inexpensive.
Pocket drives to securely backup your PC are about $100. I really think backing up to "the cloud" or anything outside your own internal LAN behind your routers firewall is a really bad joke. Keeping your iPhones etc. outside your LANs firewall is a very good idea. They are pretty weak on security.
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide

divenaked
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: started 11/8/2014
Stretching usage: WMC 20mm X 36 ID mm,ball weight, leather non weighted ball spacer, stretcher
Your hang: 4 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 5'10"
Other sexual practices: Sounding, penis stretching, pumping...penis plugs, anal stimulators and plugs...Edging, Ballooning...want enough ball stretch to insert into my ass.(ballfucking)

Postby divenaked » August 18th, 2014, 9:17 pm

I am really having a ruff time getting my pics ready to be posted...I followed your advice and got the app but I goofed and now my privates are also all over the place...even my work computer....I really want to get them posted....since I just got started a week ago stretching....I believe that photos are the best way to keep up with progress...sometimes seeing something is different from feeling it....and since I play with my dick, and balls all the time I think it is harder to judge for my self....just like loosing weight, you see your self all day everyday and things don't seem to be changing...but then you get a glance at a new pic that has been taken and wow there is the change you have been looking for....So I will keep trying but I think I will have to get a friend to help me....They don't know about the stretching yet but I am not ashamed to show and tell them....and to remove all the pics on all my devices.....my poor mother!! I hope I get the pics down before she starts looking around.....I just don't want to be one of those guys that just wants to post and look for their on kicks....I want to share my experience as well....that is after all how we learn and evolve right? So hope to get them on here very soon

tundraman

Third party picture posting

Postby tundraman » January 28th, 2015, 1:48 am

Another option is third party picture posting. It un-limits your size requirements and doesn't use up any memory space here on the SL forums server.

Third party picture posting is using a photo archive site like the free Photobucket. Set your privacy settings on the site to keep everyone from viewing the pictures - including Google. You upload your photo to your library on their site. On the site when you look at the picture you want to post they have 4 different links to the photo you can copy to paste onto the text of your post here, where you want it to display, and that's it.
You want to use the link that starts out - [url=http:// in your text.
When your post is accessed it pulls your image from Photobucket and imbeds it into your post here. It doesn't actually store the image here. It just calls it up when needed as long as you don't delete it on Photobucket. One nice thing is you don't need to upload here and then insert it in your post.

Linked this in the Info Index...

ScubaB
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 2mos
Stretching usage: 2" leather strap
2.5" leather stretcher/divider from Spartacus (from a friend)
Your hang: 2.5" ?
Stretching intensity: I've begun wearing one of my leather stretchers 8h/day 7days/wk.
Height and weight: 5'10" 155
Other sexual practices: Feel free to PM me

Postby ScubaB » March 24th, 2016, 12:10 am

All,

Found a free app in the App Store called "Image Size." The link is below:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/image-s ... 66542?mt=8

hanging balls
Time stretching?: just started
Stretching usage: steel stretchers
Your hang: 4 inch
Stretching intensity: at the moment 12h/day, 7 days/week
Height and weight: 175cm/70kg
Other sexual practices: all kinds of nudism (sauna, nude beach), pumping

Postby hanging balls » November 8th, 2016, 8:52 pm

I would like to upload a pic, but it doesn´t work. The size is 500x365 and 83kB but it always says that there is no more space for more pics.
I don´t wanna use third parties like imageshack or others...

Thanks for your help!

tundraman

Postby tundraman » November 8th, 2016, 9:52 pm

hanging balls wrote:I would like to upload a pic, but it doesn´t work. The size is 500x365 and 83kB but it always says that there is no more space for more pics.
I don´t wanna use third parties like imageshack or others...

Thanks for your help!

Try again , I just upped the board attachment memory allotment.

hanging balls
Time stretching?: just started
Stretching usage: steel stretchers
Your hang: 4 inch
Stretching intensity: at the moment 12h/day, 7 days/week
Height and weight: 175cm/70kg
Other sexual practices: all kinds of nudism (sauna, nude beach), pumping

Postby hanging balls » November 9th, 2016, 9:44 pm