Smallest balls on the Forum

This is the place to post your pics and topics relating to pics

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

rrolleston
Time stretching?: 3 weeks
Stretching usage: Just started a couple weeks ago with a 7 oz weight.
Your hang: Not sure
Stretching intensity: Wearing 24/7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 6' 230 lb

Re: Smallest balls on the Forum

Postby rrolleston » November 4th, 2018, 11:58 am

Don't get discouraged mine were like yours barely visible and no hang. Up to around 3lb of weight now.

Lelik.002
Time stretching?: 2 mounth
Stretching usage: Ring 30mm, ring 33mm
Your hang: 15 mm
Stretching intensity: 14/5
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 1,75 metr, 110 kg
Other sexual practices: Ballbusting
Humiliation
CBT

Postby Lelik.002 » November 6th, 2018, 7:46 am

Before getting to work I put 1 ring (d=30mm, h=15mm) in my car. To avoid stretching the skin of the scrotum, I smeared the balls with baby moisturizer.

Last edited by Lelik.002 on November 6th, 2018, 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dchen78998
Time stretching?: 4 weeks
Stretching usage: WMC Donut Ball Weight
Your hang: 30mm
Stretching intensity: Few hours
Height and weight: 5 feet 6 inch
Other sexual practices: I explore prostate massager for two month

Postby Dchen78998 » November 6th, 2018, 8:50 am

I don’t think you should worry about how big or small, I start with 30mm inner diameter a year ago and I am Down to 28mm for comfortable fit and 26.94mm for tightest fit. Stretching is self journey, you need to accurately measure and be slow and steady. You should do it for as long as it is enjoyable instead of comparing to others. I make the mistake and rushing to 24 hour stretching too soon and I am a side way running position sleeper. Everyone’s body is different, but injury is not a good thing. Take it slow and just enjoy the process.

Lelik.002
Humiliation
CBT

Re: 06.11.2018

Postby Lelik.002 » November 6th, 2018, 10:10 am

Since Moscow is now cold (+5°C) my testicles want to hide inside.
Now i use ring d=30, h=15.
To avoid injury to the skin of the scrotum I smeared every 2-3 hours balls baby moisturizer. The cost of the cream in Moscow about 60 cents.

fishing poems

The cost of the cream in Moscow about 60 cents.

Forsberg
Time stretching?: Just started
Stretching usage: Ball stretcher

Postby Forsberg » November 6th, 2018, 10:22 am

I am gonna be honest and don't take it too bad. If I was a doctor, I would see a problem with your genitals. I would send you to make tests example for hormones levels because as far I know the size of your genitals are not normal (not average). If everything was OK when you were growing up in childhood then you are just unlucky guy.

Regarding balls stretch - it would take few years to make it looooong, don't expect miracles after month.
Also, lose your weight, it really helps visually make everything bigger, as fat pad can hide even 2-3 cm of penis but also is better just for general health.

Lelik.002
Humiliation
CBT

Re: 06.11.2018 , to Forsberg

Postby Lelik.002 » November 6th, 2018, 11:43 am

it's a moot point. Here are pictures of 2011: I was 25 years old, weight about 85kg, height 1 meter 76 cm. I didn't feel any problems with hormones then and now: I have sex every day. I have a strong attraction to women (sometimes there is a desire to BDSM, femdom).

But my cock is small: soft = 1-3 cm, hard 11-12 cm.
And testicles are small: ring (d=33mm) for me is big! I can use only 30mm or smaller.
Image Image Image Image Image Image

I have sex every day. Erection is good (thank God)

Dchen78998
Time stretching?: 4 weeks
Stretching usage: WMC Donut Ball Weight
Your hang: 30mm
Stretching intensity: Few hours
Height and weight: 5 feet 6 inch
Other sexual practices: I explore prostate massager for two month

Postby Dchen78998 » November 7th, 2018, 7:25 am

To be honest with you Lelik, I would recommend that you Manuel stretch first. I am not saying this out of mean reason because that is what I would have do if I am that tight. When I first truly started stretching, I use 30mm by 30mm, I don’t really doing it for intentional purpose. I achieve the sex toy that my wife is happy with and I begin to explore things that would benefit my health and interest so I started with prostate massager first which is so doesn’t fit me very well after exploring several different type. I than explore ball sack stretching, the first team I try to get stretcher got me frustrated than I tried to explore different team and luckily found SL and ever since than I really can enjoy stretching when the time works for me. Two to three hour is not bad Lelik, when I first started, I actually started with two to three hour and gradually increase the time to four hour than eight hour and it takes me about two to three month before I can fully adapt comfortable enough to be able to wear it 24 hour. The reason I ask you to be slow and steady is because 1. You are strengthening your ball sack muscles which is very vulnerable part of body and 2. Most of people who started stretching does not know how much ball sack moisture retention will allow them to have good enough of elasticity for the stretching level that they are attempting to do. Next week will be my first year of stretching reached and I barely experienced enough to touch my ball sack and able to tell myself this is not the day for truly heavy stretching or this is the day I can have some fun with heavy stretching. Also when you stretching long enough, you would be able to distinguish between stretching sore and the pain that should be alarmed. For stretching sore, I let it rest and if there is pain that I detect that is not normal, I check in to urologist. Almost every user whom being stretching for a while is high definition sensitive in that regard. Please take the learning process slowly and once you are more experienced you can decide how fast you like to go.

stretcher669
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 8 years
Stretching usage: started with leather now using weights for the last 4 years which has had amazing results
Your hang: 7 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/7 most of the time using either 40/44oz weights. on hot days i would had on another 15oz. love walking around commando with the weights on
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 180cm, 79kg
Other sexual practices: sounding, nipple pumping, butt plug, cock and ball pumping,

Postby stretcher669 » November 8th, 2018, 1:36 am

hi friend. great to see another fellow stretcher. by the way you look great. take your time and you will see some amazing improvement. i also include a session of pumping, you will be surprise at the result. it takes a lot of guts to show. just remember that we are all in it together and are there to support you.

Lelik.002
Humiliation
CBT

Postby Lelik.002 » November 9th, 2018, 3:27 pm

06.11 I rubbed the skin of the scrotum ring is 15mm. 07.11 and 08.11 I did not use ring below my balls rested. Today, again wearing the ring. Balls smeared with cream.

Without ring

With ring

Lelik.002
Humiliation
CBT

Postby Lelik.002 » November 12th, 2018, 5:39 am

hi guys! 10 and 11 November my balls rested. Today, before starting work, I decided to wear 2 metal rings of 15 mm each. With 2 rings I was able to walk only an hour and a half, then it became unbearably painful. It was not the testicles that ached, the skin of the scrotum. Half an hour later, 1 ring shot. In the moment I use 1 ring.

Today 07.00 in the car
Image Image

Today 08.30 after use 2 rings
Image Image

Today 08.35 with 1 ring after use 2 rings
Image Image

Return to “Pics”