Installing a ring

Would all newbies please post here

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Installing a ring

Postby tundraman » July 21st, 2013, 11:42 am

It helps a lot if your hang is freshly washed, rinsed, towel dried, warmed and relaxed. You can lube before or after, but I prefer after so that I am not handling the wrench with slippery fingers. :lol:

To install a ring I assemble it on my hang with a small gap and just start the screw. Then, using a light closing pressure on the assembly, I rotate the ring about 1/4 turn each way to clear the skin from the gap as the ring closes. Lightly tighten the screw. Then rotate the ring a full turn to make sure no hair got caught. If OK, finish tightening the screw. Apply your shea butter and you are ready to go.

NOTE: Do not over tighten the WMC screws! They are small and in soft stainless steel. Doing so will wear out the threads in the ring. If using the hex wrench supplied, you should get plenty tight using the short end of the wrench as a handle.
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

divenaked
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: started 11/8/2014
Stretching usage: WMC 20mm X 36 ID mm,ball weight, leather non weighted ball spacer, stretcher
Your hang: 4 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5'10"
Other sexual practices: Sounding, penis stretching, pumping...penis plugs, anal stimulators and plugs...Edging, Ballooning...want enough ball stretch to insert into my ass.(ballfucking)

Re: Installing a ring

Postby divenaked » August 16th, 2014, 7:21 pm

Hey Tundraman, just curious what are you wearing on your penis, is it some type of stretching device?

divenaked
Stretching usage: WMC 20mm X 36 ID mm,ball weight, leather non weighted ball spacer, stretcher
Other sexual practices: Sounding, penis stretching, pumping...penis plugs, anal stimulators and plugs...Edging, Ballooning...want enough ball stretch to insert into my ass.(ballfucking)

Postby divenaked » August 17th, 2014, 11:32 pm

I am starting to worry about what the fitness center will think about my ball weight?...I have not been yet, so I guess I will know this week

tundraman

Postby tundraman » August 17th, 2014, 11:42 pm

That is a DTR foreskin restoration device. I was circumcised.
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide

divenaked

Postby divenaked » August 17th, 2014, 11:52 pm

Thanks, hope it is giving you good results

xpc316e
Time stretching?: Since early September 2014
Stretching usage: Now wearing a 50 x 42mm weight 24/7 without any discomfort issues. This beauty weighs in at 995 grams. I have also looped a USSR around the weight; this allows me to hang other weights for short term use when indoors. I have managed almost 2 kilograms for a couple of hours.
Your hang: I am able to use a 65mm stack of weights.
Stretching intensity: 3 or 4 days a week during the warmer weather here in the UK, less often during the cooler months. I like to go commando under shorts, or a kilt when stretching.
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Height and weight: 183cm 110kg
Other sexual practices: Light BDSM (top), oral to completion, interested in new experiences in general.

Postby xpc316e » March 28th, 2015, 9:41 am

I have discovered that the correct size ring for me is 36mm, but I originally bought a 38mm WMC. When I used larger weights stacked on top it sometimes slipped off and became less than comfortable as the weight was not spread over a large area of my balls. However, even fitting the 38mm ring is something of a struggle, so the 36mm version was a real trial.

I have come up with a way of fitting the 36mm version with hardly any problems: first I warm my hang with one of those bags containing wheat that are popped into the microwave for a couple of minutes. The 38mm is then fitted, and as soon as that is done I then fit the 36mm ring above it. The fact that the hang is already slightly restricted by the 38 makes it a lot easier with no pinching of the delicate scrotal skin. The 38 is then removed, and I stack a pair of 45mm rings above the 36mm to get that stretch going.
Ball stretching for 3 years on and off, and slowly getting the desired low-hangers.

Pgcruiser69
Time stretching?: 4th May 2015
Stretching usage: wmc 18mm 38mm diameter (too big for me)
some rubber cock ring
Your hang: 2cm
Stretching intensity: trying 24/7
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Height and weight: 170cm 69kg
Other sexual practices: Sounding
cock ring

Postby Pgcruiser69 » May 7th, 2015, 7:45 am

divenaked wrote:I am starting to worry about what the fitness center will think about my ball weight?...I have not been yet, so I guess I will know this week

will u feel uncomfortable wearing weight ball in gym?
I'm usually only wear the rubber type cock ring to gym

tundraman

Postby tundraman » May 7th, 2015, 12:00 pm

Running, jumping, jogging and abdominal exercise all will cause your hang to temporarily contract a little bit to act as a shock absorber. Wear lighter weight that your creamaster muscles can easily lift with some free room above the weights for the contractions.
Swimming will contract your hang due to the cool water.
I play it safe and remove my weights if I will be bouncing about.

Return to “Newbies”