Ball Tamer

Would all newbies please post here

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Dchen78998
Time stretching?: 4 weeks
Stretching usage: WMC Donut Ball Weight
Your hang: 30mm
Stretching intensity: Few hours
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5 feet 6 inch
Other sexual practices: I explore prostate massager for two month

Ball Tamer

Postby Dchen78998 » October 21st, 2018, 12:03 am

I have being thinking about incorporating ball tamer into my stretching practice. When I first look into it, there is a few member in the community discuss about the bottom enclosing is uncomfortable because it creates hard 90 degrees angle. Ever since, I have being working with the expert team to help me eliminate and optimize the ball tamer based on my concept and there expert experience for adjustments to make the system to perform to it’s very best. My question is how many of you would be welling to use ball tamer as pre stretching system than once pre stretching is finished than transit to the default WMC stretching? The current Ball tamer concept is top collar will be on round WMC, Cylinder remains the same, bottom enclosing is dome with hook. The expert team members have already relentlessly work with me into fourth week now, I believe there work will be very close to finish for me to give them what they deserve for the hard work they do. I really open this blog so if there are plenty of member in the community who is going to wanted, the team can bring that version live on the site since they already work so hard for it. I will also update when I physically using it. I truly believe it is going to be the most fascinating ball sack pre stretching system accomplished so far. I have now established the round WMC shape that I am happy with recently and in despite of trying USSR and WMC combination, I am shifting to ball tamer and Round WMC combination, which for me works better in the real world because most of people in the world have to work so partial deep sleep is probably not too good in the long run. Please also note first time stretching community member should use USSR and round WMC instead of the new concept ball tamer, it is for someone who have being stretching and out of beginner phase for ball sack muscle memory. This start weight is estimated to be 3.968 pound to start without adding additional weight to the dome hook. For beginners, please start light on ball stretcher and don’t make the same mistake that I make when I am very new by rushing myself to wear stretcher and sleep over night. I am fortunate that I am not injured by my mistake.

Dchen78998
Time stretching?: 4 weeks
Stretching usage: WMC Donut Ball Weight
Your hang: 30mm
Stretching intensity: Few hours
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5 feet 6 inch
Other sexual practices: I explore prostate massager for two month

Re: Ball Tamer

Postby Dchen78998 » November 8th, 2018, 7:30 am

Hi everyone, it have being fascinating for me to be able to work with SL team for the first year of my ball sack stretching. SL team have being supportive and bring many concepts to live with there expert knowledge when I am less experienced than continuing to educate me when I have new concepts in mind. I have now stabilized the round WMC design that will work perfectly for me regardless how many times my inner diameter change for the years to come and SL team have being helping me bring the updated version of ball tamer concepts with there knowledge for over a month now. SL team is also helping me making two of half pound round weight for dome enclosing hook. I do not anticipate that I will rush into adding weights in the process instead, I will take time for proper adaptation. My current concept for the new combination of stretching is to use ball tamer for pre stretching for 20 to 30 minutes than move to second stage with round WMC. Please know that virtually every round WMC that I use are fully custom by SL. I am not sure if every single version would made available without the custom. I however is sure the latest final custom round WMC shape that I decide to use from this point on are not there yet because it is not long ago that I declare that I will use that particular shape design, no matter how much the height from now on for the new addition for new round WMC stretcher. I will still use the previous custom stretcher by using the 10mm height new custom WMC and previous custom WMC together. As you can see, discovering the best WMC that work the best for you is learning process that takes trial and time. First year is basically everyone’s learning and trial phase and second year and up is where real journeys begin. I recommend first stretcher to be standard SL round WMC than progress to custom for what works best for you. If a user don’t know what to expect, the user would be blind custom a stretcher and that result will not be great as you would originally expect to be. None of you have to be my level of crazy on actively custom stretchers in high frequency. I enjoy doing so to test the system and exceed the limitations of what is previously not possible as exploring process. The price do pay off for me, I not discovered my ultimate round WMC shape that I am confident that works for me the best, nothing more and nothing less. I cannot put final statement until I truly use the custom ball tamer yet, I am sure it would work extremely well because, I have this design to be able to be comfortable for long hour wearing. The true reason I separate to two stage is because I like to stay with 1.8 pound stretcher while I am sleeping currently. If my weight someday increase to ball tamer weight limit than I can possibly do so from time to time. I still believe in the more specialize the device is, the better the efficiency it will be. I believe Ball Tamer should be on pre stretching no matter how long your pre stretching duration really are than round WMC thereafter.

Return to “Newbies”