Ausgeleiert
Your hang: 8,5 cm / 3,3 inch
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 183 cm / 65 kg

Thoughts and doubts

Postby Ausgeleiert » October 4th, 2018, 6:12 am

Hello!

After some years lurking I finally decided to start getting at least somewhat active in the ball stretching community.

I am a 22 year old student from Austria and had a fascination for saggy balls for at least 8 years now. I just happen to like the aesthetics of big low hanging nuts, yet one cannot really change the testicle size itself (at least not permanent) so I only think about the next best thing - stretching.

I realized that those are the last years in my life without children and a job that involves them (gonna be a teacher), so if I want to stretch I should do it now.

Yet in the last days some doubts rose in my mind. I‘m quite honest, I think some minor inconviniences due to bigger genitals to be quite sexy. But then I‘ve red the posts of (I belive Fansac?) people that warn about too much stretching due to big and permanent clothing inconvenience, permanent visibility and bulge and probably even the inability to continue some hobbies.

That made me realize what it could mean to stretch. I mean I don‘t want to be „that weired teacher“ everyone‘s talking about.

And I am quite young. I‘ll wear my balls all my life. Up to now everything went fine- why change a running system?

I just wanted to hear what you guys think about it. My natural hang is on a good day about 7,5 cm/3 inch and my dicks about 10 cm/3.8 inches long. Maybe 1/3 inch smaller, I don‘t know. Ballsize is very average.

If I start stretching I don‘t have a certain goal size I think but lower than my dick or tickling my butthole (unstretched) seem like good goals to start with.

NUTS4LOW
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 4 years
Stretching usage: 35mm Tall x 25mm x 50mm Inside Diameter ROUNDED OVAL
a great deal of manual stretching. during HOT showers and mornings.
Your hang: 6"
Stretching intensity: 24/7 365
Height and weight: 6

Re: Thoughts and doubts

Postby NUTS4LOW » October 4th, 2018, 12:22 pm

i have to say I wear my weights 24/7 and have gotten ALOT of length. IF I need to hide my weights I wear tighter underwear. other days wear baggie jeans and let them swing

Ausgeleiert

Postby Ausgeleiert » October 6th, 2018, 5:40 am

@NUTS4LOW

So I can basically stretch my balls mid thigh and just wear tight underwear if I want to wear tight jeans?

How obvious is a long unweighted sack when one wears tight jeans and boxer shorts?

NUTS4LOW
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 4 years
Stretching usage: 35mm Tall x 25mm x 50mm Inside Diameter ROUNDED OVAL
a great deal of manual stretching. during HOT showers and mornings.
Your hang: 6"
Stretching intensity: 24/7 365
Height and weight: 6

Postby NUTS4LOW » October 6th, 2018, 11:47 am

i never take my weights off. UNLESS going through airport or any metal detectors. IF I need to hide my hang I just wear tighter undies and it helps hide.

Dchen78998
Time stretching?: 4 weeks
Stretching usage: WMC Donut Ball Weight
Your hang: 30mm
Stretching intensity: Few hours
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 5 feet 6 inch
Other sexual practices: I explore prostate massager for two month

Postby Dchen78998 » October 11th, 2018, 8:48 am

I set myself approximately 60 to 70mm because I actively involved in Taekwondo and bicycling.

Ausgeleiert

Postby Ausgeleiert » October 13th, 2018, 11:07 pm

@Dchen78998

Well I am allready at that length and didn't have any Problems up to now I think.

stretcher669
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 8 years
Stretching usage: started with leather now using weights for the last 4 years which has had amazing results
Your hang: 7 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/7 most of the time using either 40/44oz weights. on hot days i would had on another 15oz. love walking around commando with the weights on
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 180cm, 79kg
Other sexual practices: sounding, nipple pumping, butt plug, cock and ball pumping,

Postby stretcher669 » October 14th, 2018, 12:04 am

Wise advice. I wear mine 24/7 but will drop a few weights off when going out. The use of tight underwear works wonders and if you wear tight jeans it looks great. I found wearing a 7-10oz is ideal when going out.

Dchen78998
Time stretching?: 4 weeks
Stretching usage: WMC Donut Ball Weight
Your hang: 30mm
Stretching intensity: Few hours
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 5 feet 6 inch
Other sexual practices: I explore prostate massager for two month

Postby Dchen78998 » October 16th, 2018, 7:35 am

Different people have different perception, it really depend on what kind of preference you have. I bicycling with cleat and practice Taekwondo so my goal is not as long as possible. As you reach your desire length you still can routine stretch just not 24/7 if you are not going as possible. Visibility is less of issue unless you are really into extreme stretching. Certain contact sport and bicycling can have problem if the user do extreme stretching but I am in black belt club in Taekwondo having no problem by doing ball stretching. I don’t think there are many sports that would make you fall down as bad as bicycling accident and having more chance of likely accidentally kick to the ball than martial art. I think you don’t have to worry too much, it takes lots practice and get used to before you are able to comfortably stretching 24/7. I do it sometimes but not everyday still.

Return to “Newbies”