Aussieotter
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 6 months
Stretching usage: Metal weights
Your hang: 3 inches
Stretching intensity: Usually while a sleep, so about 6-8 hours most nights
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 181cm 75kg
Other sexual practices: Just really enjoy fellas with low hangers.

What’s needed to gain an inch

Postby Aussieotter » September 20th, 2018, 4:24 pm

Hey all,

Pretty new to the world of stretching. Mostly just want to gain a few inches in scrotal length. Was wondering what type of dedication is needed to get maybe 2 to 3 inches of additional length? And how long will that take. I’m currently wearing a light metal stretcher for around 7 hours a day.

Thanks

stretcher669
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 8 years
Stretching usage: started with leather now using weights for the last 4 years which has had amazing results
Your hang: 7 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/7 most of the time using either 40/44oz weights. on hot days i would had on another 15oz. love walking around commando with the weights on
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Height and weight: 180cm, 79kg
Other sexual practices: sounding, nipple pumping, butt plug, cock and ball pumping,

Re: What’s needed to gain an inch

Postby stretcher669 » September 21st, 2018, 6:13 am

Great question. It depends on the individual. Does your balls hang naturally after a hot bath? Or Are they tight and no give? If you have some play, then it would be much easier. Please read Jarrod johansen review it is a must for anyone wanting to stretch. Post some pics so that we are better informed. Best of luck. A note of warning Do Not Rush.

Aussieotter

Postby Aussieotter » September 21st, 2018, 1:56 pm

Great advice stretcher669. So I have a medium amount of hang after a hot bath (I’ll post some pics when I get the chance). I wear a metal weight usually at night, so was wondering if wearing weights for only 8 hours a day would be sufficient to start the permanent stretching process.

Eastwood
Time stretching?: 4 years!
Stretching usage: Stainless steel ball stretchers.
Your hang: 4 inches
Stretching intensity: Time to time.
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: Slightly overweight
Other sexual practices: Bdsm videos.
Extreme fantasies.
Oral sex videos.
Fantasy chat.

Postby Eastwood » September 21st, 2018, 5:56 pm

Take it slow.
Don't force it.
Enjoy the feeling!

Dchen78998
Time stretching?: 4 weeks
Stretching usage: WMC Donut Ball Weight
Your hang: 30mm
Stretching intensity: Few hours
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5 feet 6 inch
Other sexual practices: I explore prostate massager for two month

Postby Dchen78998 » September 28th, 2018, 1:40 am

2 to 3 inch is a lot for stretching, I am about half year into actual stretching and tried several different stretching system. When you first getting into stretching there are several learning curve, adaptations, than gradually incorporate into routines that works best for you. I once thinking that I would simply adapt myself to 24 hour stretching and ending up not doing 24 hour stretching because most of my day time hour is very busy and out of whole week there are too many variations on the activities that I have to do so I start my stretching after shower after shower and my daily martial art in home night last stretching and the stretching will still give me eight to nine hour of stretching per day. I stretching virtually everyday unless I am on vacation or under a very stressful period. I just reached not long ago for my first half year of stretching and my maximum stretching is 2.36 inch. I don’t try to max the stretching limit unless I have extra time and awake because it is more comfortable that way while I am sleeping. During the first three to four week I am constantly testing the two stretching system that I would like to incorporate into my stretching routine. I end up using WMC for accelerated stretching and USSR on the resting stretching in my first stretching routine system. I am currently working on adapting to my next phase of stretching from this point and on which I would like to use customized ball tamer that works for me as pre stretching system than WMC as accelerated stretching. My life is just very busy so I am adapting to next generation of stretching to allow myself to be able to warm up on the stretching a whole lot more efficient and able to use WMC more often even if life gets busy in the long run. Different genital works better with different system so no one can tell you which system works best for you. The best system is a system that you can use consistently over the long term and you truly enjoy the experience. Take time to explore which combination of system you enjoy and fit in your lifestyle to be consistent and you will reach your stretch before you know it. Anyone can tell you what the quickest stretching will be and if that doesn’t fit your lifestyle, it is still a waste of time to even try. I started .78 inch stretcher and today if I want to max stretch, I can work with 2.36 inch. Consistency and being comfortable is the most important key to stretching, the more comfortable it is for you, the more you are going to use it.

Aussieotter

Postby Aussieotter » September 28th, 2018, 11:17 am

Very interesting points Dchen

Return to “Newbies”