First day

Would all newbies please post here

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Zeroprojection
Sexuality: Bisexual
Stretching usage: Just started with an oxballs platinum silicone stretcher
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 5'11 and 112kg

First day

Postby Zeroprojection » September 10th, 2018, 3:27 pm

So I've finally purchased a ball stretcher after toying with the idea and some "research" online. For me the attraction was sensation rather than a goal to increase size (I didn't even know that was possible)
I've always enjoyed the sensation of my balls being pulled and stretched during foreplay so thought this would be a next step to exploring what, for me, is a fetish.
The stretcher I've bought is an oxballs silicone stretcher it's about an 2 inches in height and feels fantastic to wear, so I'm now looking at other types especially weighted metal rings.
Anybody with some advice for a complete beginner as to how to get the most out of stretching whilst also avoiding injury I'd really appreciate your comments.
Thanks everyone,
Mike

Lowercapecod
Time stretching?: 3 months
Stretching usage: Welded steel rings. OxBalls ball bender
Stretching intensity: 8-10 hours a day. Sometimes overnight
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5’8”, 165

Re: First day

Postby Lowercapecod » September 11th, 2018, 11:00 pm

Ivest in some Palmers Shea Butter Lotion! And use it.

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Re: First day

Postby TrumpJunior » September 15th, 2018, 12:37 pm

Welcome. :)
If you like the oxballs,stretch out with them for a month or so and then go straight to the steel weights and never look back.
Start with a 15mm weight at the correct diameter.Look at the Secretleather WMC weights,they are donut shaped with a very comfortable rounded edge that does not dig in to your skin and balls....when I see photos of guys with square edged weights on,the thought of it is painful.The WMC style weights you can wear 24/7.I thought I was going to ease into it like you are thinking,but went right to 24/7. If you like the sensation,why not have low hanging balls to show for it? 24/7 wear will get you there in a fraction of the time.

I say wear the oxballs for a while because sizing your first weight is a little tricky and the silicon stretcher may stretch you out a bit making it easier to get the sizing right.I prefer pure African Shea Butter from Amazon.You can get a years supply for about $15.Get some Lapasa underwear on Amazon while you are at it.About $25 for 4 pairs,they look good,feel comfortable and have a large stretchy pouch that let your balls and weights hang freely. Get them in a dark color,the shea butter or anything else will stain anything light colored. Do an underwear search on the forum and you will find guys modeling various pouch underwear.Lapasa is by far the cheapest price and the quality is equal to others,because I have worn and worn out others.
Good Luck! :D

Return to “Newbies”