Tinkerer365
Stretching usage: Awaiting ss weight
Stretching intensity: Full time, following recomended strategy
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: No

Purchasing my first weight

Postby Tinkerer365 » August 9th, 2018, 12:35 pm

Hello to all members of this forum.

As a complete beginner I am concerned about purchasing the correct size of WMC as my first weight. After following the measuring instructions set out on this forum, I came up with either 38 or 40 as being the correct internal diameter. From what other members have indicated are the diameters of weights they use, the result I obtained seemed to be on the large side. To check if I hade made a mistake I 3D printed two rings, one of each size both 15mm tall. The 40 mm ring allowed my testicles to slip through when I applied downward pressure to the ring. The 38 was more difficult to place round my scrotum, due to the folds I had to tuck in, but when on was comfortable and when force was exerted did not allow my balls to slip through. At this point I thought I had solved my sizing dilemma but then found the oval model with a one size fits all approach and a lot cheaper than the circular WMC model.

At present my testicles are tight up to my body. I am wondering if the size I require will change as my scrotum stretches and my balls descend to a better position.

Comments and advice from more experienced members on these points would be very welcome.

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Re: Purchasing my first weight

Postby tundraman » August 9th, 2018, 1:28 pm

Welcome :) ID of the bottom ring does shrink a little as you advance and things stretch out.

I am not sure about the use of the "Universal WMC" style with a tight starter hang. When just getting going your hang will try to contract some against the ring until it gets used to having it on.
With a tight hang, having no space above the ring to allow for these little contractions, your hang will fight to retract to what it was used to and can pull pretty hard. The oval Universal allows too much room for the testicules to reorient ( turn sideways ) and work through under high tension.

I will be interested to see comments from those that have a Universal WMC and a tight hang.
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

Theoldguy
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 26 months
Stretching usage: Weights & leather stretchers
Your hang: 6 inches
Stretching intensity: Daily regular O K method weights during he day ussrs and weights at night
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 5 11. 14 st
Other sexual practices: edging stretching and trying new things
I am bi curious ???
Seeking like minded local playmate

Postby Theoldguy » August 10th, 2018, 5:16 pm

I suggest you use 1 or two ussrs initially as they exert a gentle pressure till your ball sac is eased away from your shaft and or use a weight with a ussr beneath to spread the weight on your balls to prevent pinching and use good lube

Tinkerer365
Stretching usage: Awaiting ss weight
Stretching intensity: Full time, following recomended strategy

Postby Tinkerer365 » August 11th, 2018, 12:36 pm

Thank you for taking the time to give me advice.

I would like to give an update to the steps taken along my stretching path.

Having determined that the 38 id ring was a better fit I continued to wear the 3D printed test ring to get used to having a solid ring between my thighs. All was well during the day but unfortunately the ring slipped off during the night when I was asleep. I printed a 36 id ring and after a lot of tucking got it on. After a while it felt comfortable, my sack did not turn blue or begin to ache and the fear that I was going to castrate myself disappeared. Having continually worn the ring for a couple of days, without discomfort or having a slip out, I felt confident that this time I had the correct size and so took the plunge and ordered a pair of WMC 15 x 36. I have a strong suspicion that determining the correct size of ring to invest in is quite tricky for a newbie like myself. With testicles tight up to my body I was obviously taking incorrect measurements. If I had not been able to make mock-ups to trial to determine the correct size, I would have purchased the wrong sized weight.
Attachments
056796B2-5B54-4085-9D31-7A495424D386.png
3D printed mock-up
056796B2-5B54-4085-9D31-7A495424D386.png (108.65 KiB) Viewed 262 times

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » August 11th, 2018, 1:06 pm

Wow! 3D printer meets the ball stretcher! This really is an amazing thing! Please tell us more about how you went about this.

I was about to give my opinion against the universal/oval ball weight.I have never tried one,but it seems obvious that it has more opportunity for slippage. Movement coupled with a twisting ball sack means that the balls will find a way to sneak through.

I started very tight,it is just difficult to get the measuring and sizing right,and things will change as you get some initial stretch. I have actually increased in diameter in a very large way since starting,but I seem to be an exception to the rule.Stick with it and go slow and steady. I struggled mightily to get a single 15mm on for the first month,2 years later I could stack on 115mm if I had to.

mehmet.rico
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: since June 2017
Stretching intensity: 1 or 2 15mm rings 24/7
Most days 15+15mm
Height and weight: 188cm, 80kg

Postby mehmet.rico » August 11th, 2018, 8:32 pm

Tinkerer365 wrote:...I printed a 36 id ring and after a lot of tucking got it on. After a while it felt comfortable, my sack did not turn blue or begin to ache and the fear that I was going to castrate myself disappeared. Having continually worn the ring for a couple of days, without discomfort or having a slip out, I felt confident that this time I had the correct size and so took the plunge and ordered a pair of WMC 15 x 36....

Hi, and welcome!

First of all, I'd like to compliment you on your polite and well written posts... I am sure this is something that might seem trivial, but I am also sure that I am not the only one who noticed.
Writing, a pretty soon to be lost art, I believe...

Second, kudos for going the 3D printed way... I am very much impressed that you got the plans somewhere or designed yourself!
Must admit I was wondering about the business possibilities you might open (with Secret Leather) to get Newbies to this hobby, to possibly go the same way as you did, and getting the size right? You're absolutely right, buying the first weight in the right size is important... they are not cheap, but if you get the right fit, it will last...

The photo you posted is nice, and looking forward to seeing you wearing your new metal.

Welcome, and hope you stick around.
MR

Return to “Newbies”