Greetings

Would all newbies please post here

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Jason1440
Time stretching?: 25 years
Stretching usage: 5kg weight - full scrotal suspension 70kg.
Your hang: 8"
Stretching intensity: Twice weekly. 20 minutes 1kg hang, followed by 5 minute full suspension.
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 5-8. 70kg.
Other sexual practices: Too many to list. Pretty open minded thanks to Gauntlet US back in the 80s. Mainly piercing, stretching, suspension and tattoo.

Greetings

Postby Jason1440 » July 22nd, 2018, 11:43 am

Hi there. I can't believe I've not seen this site before, wow... Some great reading material and such useful info. So good to see the UK stretching scene in fine fine form.
Suppose I've been 'into' body modification since the early 80s, with the help and advice from Westoast tattoo and Gauntlet US, I was quickly introduced to the Indian Fakirs who's art of Vow to the Sun had me not lituarly hooked from the beginning. The 80s we're all about piercing, manly genital and it wasn't until the early 90s that I developed the taste for ball weights. Obviously, fuck, if I'd known then what I know now I would have gone ino it in totally different way. Back then it was heavy weigths.... Straight into 5kg and upwards. It was all about creating scar tissue to support my bodyweight, which at the time was 80kg. Shame really, because now it is difficult to really stretch. But, is it all about the stretching? The Sence of hightend enlightenment when I suspend is better than drugs, a whole feeling of euphoria whelms me as I hang there swaying.... Love to sway. The need to suspend calls to me when I need to unstress after a long day at work, I need the release, it's as simple as that.
So that's me, if you see me loitering around the forum. Good to meet you all and happy stretching.

Return to “Newbies”