Newbie in chastity

Would all newbies please post here

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Panda2010
Time stretching?: Just starting
Stretching usage: Manual stretching exercises
Stretching intensity: Daily, but just starting
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Other sexual practices: Male chastity, wearing a chastity cage.

Newbie in chastity

Postby Panda2010 » April 26th, 2018, 11:33 am

Hi Guys
I have just joined up today. Only found out about this site yesterday lol

I have just started a chastity journey, and I am trying to sort out being locked in a chastity cage. It isn't something that I have realised until the last few weeks. But my testicles tend to ride high and tight. So, when I have tried a ball-trap chastity device, my scrotum has been very tight. And, even with a custom made chastity cage, when things get a little bit cold, my scrotum contracts and pulls at least one testicle up thru the cage and back into my body. Ouch!

So; What am I looking for?

1. Ultimately, I want to be able to wear my chastity cage 24/7 (365 if necessary lol) without problems. FYI, for those interested I have a custom steel cage (Contender) from MaleChastityNow.
2. If possible, I would like to be able to achieve a situation where scrotum stretching means that my scrotum isn't so bloody tight when I wear my chastity device.
3. I would love to get to a situation where my scrotum was loose enough so that when it gets a bit cold my testicles don't get sucked back in thru the chastity base ring and into my body.

I am in Australia, and just going into autumn (fall), so things are just going to get cooler and exacerbate the situation. D'oh.

I am hoping that a bit of scrotum stretching will help. I reckon a stretch of abt 1-2 cm (ie less than 1 inch) might be helpful.

I have seen Jarod Johansen's page about exercises for manual stretching. I appreciate that everything depends on individual anatomy, but is achieving a 2cm stretch achievable with manual exercises? (Ie absence of weights). If so, how long might it take assuming I do the exercises a few times a day (eg days, weeks, months, years)?

Any advice for a newbie would be very much appreciated.

Old_PA
Time stretching?: 20 years on and off
Stretching usage: stainless steel cylindrical weights
Your hang: 15cm
Stretching intensity: from time to time only
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 170cm 75Kg
Other sexual practices: use of catheters, urethral stents, chastity,5l8ul

Re: Newbie in chastity

Postby Old_PA » May 24th, 2018, 4:57 pm

Hi, I also live in Oz and have recently experimented with chastity devices similar to the type you mention. Temperature is every thing. Fitting the device after a hot shower was OK and there was no problem sleeping with it. During the day things cooled down and an ache came from the scrotum which was being squeezed. I found, wearing incontinence "pull ups" provided sufficient insulation to keep things warm and loose. You don't need to pee into it, but that's something else. Maybe a thick incontinence pad would do the job. This advice is no good if you are concerned about sperm count when the scrotum needs to be kept below body temperature.

Return to “Newbies”