What gives the best results during sleep ?

Would all newbies please post here

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

ErosGini
Time stretching?: 1 Month
Stretching usage: Rubber sleeve
Metal rings
Your hang: 8cm
Stretching intensity: I try now every day or every other day
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: No

What gives the best results during sleep ?

Postby ErosGini » April 8th, 2018, 3:35 pm

Hi,
Just wanted to know which one will give me the best results during sleeping, or I put the silicone Oxballs BullRing or do I better wear the smaller donut rings in metal, a few than, because the silicone bullring is about 40mm.

Thanks in advance.

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Re: What gives the best results during sleep ?

Postby TrumpJunior » April 8th, 2018, 8:22 pm

You can go with steel,silicon or both.I use the Secretleather USSRs a lot.They are very easy to get off in the middle of the night if you start to feel tight or burn a little bit.I wouldn't use a tight stack of weights,leave some room.If you want some tension or force,you can add the silicon and remove it easy enough if is uncomfortable.I like the steel with plenty of room because it breathes and lets your ball skin to heal overnight from the daytime rubbing and friction.

Return to “Newbies”