Would all newbies please post here

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Bootstrap
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 2 months
Stretching usage: 15 mm round metal weight and now 30 mm donut weight
Your hang: 2 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: Yes

Re: for3sk1nan0n's gallery and intro

Postby Bootstrap » June 21st, 2018, 7:39 pm

mehmet.rico wrote:
for3sk1nan0n wrote:... I normally stick with the 30 mm

Looking good...
I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I've read on Jarod's guide / elsewhere on the forum that, although more weight is nice to wear, 30mm long term / constantly wear gives pretty much the most progress.

Is this true? Does 30 mm give similar results to 45-60 mm? I thought the guide said 24/7 wear is 24-36 oz for many. 30 mm is only around 18 oz

mehmet.rico
Time stretching?: since June 2017
Stretching intensity: 1 or 2 15mm rings 24/7
Most days 15+15mm
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 188cm, 80kg

Postby mehmet.rico » June 21st, 2018, 7:48 pm

Bootstrap wrote:
mehmet.rico wrote:...
I might be wrong...

Is this true? Does 30 mm give similar results to 45-60 mm? I thought the guide said 24/7 wear is 24-36 oz for many. 30 mm is only around 18 oz

As I said, I might be wrong, I am pretty sure I've read it somewhere... if not on Jarod's guide, then in a post by one of the veterans on this site.
Please do feel free to correct me! :roll:

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » June 22nd, 2018, 2:11 pm

Bootstrap wrote:
mehmet.rico wrote:
for3sk1nan0n wrote:... I normally stick with the 30 mm

Looking good...
I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I've read on Jarod's guide / elsewhere on the forum that, although more weight is nice to wear, 30mm long term / constantly wear gives pretty much the most progress.

When in doubt,go with Jarod's Guide.

But there are several members who have done great with a 30mm 24/7 and not much else.Str8pumpin is one member,I believe that is what he uses 90% of the time,and his hang has grown to 8 inches in a couple of years.I think I started a thread a while ago,and it seems that 30mm is the threshold where good growth can take place.A 45mm weight 24/7 is probably the ideal weight for just about everyone for growth.

I do construction for a living,and don't think I will ever use a 45mm at work,a 20 or 30mm weight is all I can safely wear.Has nothing to do with the weight or pull of it.But in work clothes,certain moves and especially if I am in and out of machinery,my balls take a beating from getting contorted,sat on,or crushed a little bit,it is just not safe.I try to make up for it by stacking extra weight on after work.In this warm weather I can put a 45mm on top without having to think about it,but many evenings I just stay with a 30mm.

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: On a good day, about 8 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Postby Str8pumpin » June 24th, 2018, 3:26 pm

TJ is spot on, although I do go heavy at times , 90% of my time weighted is with a single 30mm . I think it gives just the right amount of growth stimulus, along with keeping the skin in good shape by using shea and paying attention to warmth.

mehmet.rico
Time stretching?: since June 2017
Stretching intensity: 1 or 2 15mm rings 24/7
Most days 15+15mm
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Height and weight: 188cm, 80kg

Postby mehmet.rico » June 25th, 2018, 5:20 pm

Bootstrap wrote:Is this true? Does 30 mm give similar results to 45-60 mm? I thought the guide said 24/7 wear is 24-36 oz for many. 30 mm is only around 18 oz

TrumpJunior wrote: When in doubt,go with Jarod's Guide....many evenings I just stay with a 30mm.

"...As the user advances through the graded levels in this guide and reaches their goal, weight levels of 32 to 40 ounces are adequate for use as a set of permanent weights..."

Str8pumpin wrote:TJ is spot on, although I do go heavy at times , 90% of my time weighted is with a single 30mm . I think it gives just the right amount of growth stimulus, along with keeping the skin in good shape by using shea and paying attention to warmth.

I'd like to come back to this, yes Bootstrap, you're right, Jarod's guide does say that, I copied the quote above...
As TJ and Str8 say, they go with 30 for most... as do I.
I believe there are some others too who use 30 for most of the time.

Anyway, just wanted to come back and say sorry if the info was incorrect.

Bootstrap
Time stretching?: 2 months
Stretching usage: 15 mm round metal weight and now 30 mm donut weight
Your hang: 2 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Are you pierced?: Yes

Postby Bootstrap » June 28th, 2018, 6:30 pm

I agree that 30 mm is a nice size weight! I was hoping Tundraman would chime in...

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » June 30th, 2018, 11:39 am

Bootstrap wrote:I agree that 30 mm is a nice size weight! I was hoping Tundraman would chime in...

Tundraman helped Jarod put the guide together with him,and it really is very amazing and comprehensive,so I would tend to believe he would support what Jarrod's Guide tells you to do 100% :)

I also think there is much,much room for personal experimentation and variation.We are all different,and I believe our daily activities and clothing play a large role.If we all wore only loin cloths and walked 20 miles a day,it would probably be much easier to come to conclusions on what is absolutely the best for fast progress.

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » June 30th, 2018, 1:27 pm

I generally don't wade in unless something un usual crops up or another uniballer needs help.
I avoid short answers as they lead to more problems with users that will not read Jarod's guide and learn the "why" behind how to do it.
This site has a lot of other experienced members who have read Jarod's guide. I really does address almost all questions. A lot of my info posts (listed in my index) educational or for less common things or elaborations on Jarod's guide subjects.
Links to Jarod's guide and my Index are in all my and some other guys signatures at the bottom of the posts. My Index post is also on the Board index page in the info section

This is in Jarod's graded approach section:

Weight Increase Guidelines for Users New to Weights:

1.One single 8 oz. WMC, worn initially 12 hours on and 12 hours off for the first week. Wear the weight 24/7 starting the second week of your stretching program. Continue wearing the single 8oz WMC for 8-12 weeks of exposure.

2.Add a second 8 oz. WMC with 8-12 hours on and a single 8 oz. WMC the remainder of the time for one week. After a week, continue at 24/7 wearing both WMC weights for a total of 16oz at 8-12 weeks of exposure.

3.Add a third 8 oz. WMC with 8-12 hours on and two 8 oz. WMCs the remainder of the time. After the second week, all three WMC weights may be worn for comfort and an extended wear time at 24 ounces of weight. Remember that a 30mm high WMC may be substituted for two 15mm high WMC weights.

As mentioned above, the "happy zone" of 32-40 ounces is perfect for the permanent set of weights worn by the user. Using the above weight increase timing guidelines, new users should have excellent results initiating their stretching program. The above guidelines are the result of two years of communication with hundreds of men beginning their stretching program. Since the author's personal experience began using leather stretchers, the transition to a heavier set of weights at faster time intervals was possible.

The guiding principle behind this weight increase timing suggestion is that it takes time for the scrotal sack to adjust to heavier weight levels. Scrotal skin (and all skin for that matter) can only stretch so far so fast. The pain and burning felt within the skin is the over-stretching of the tissues. This can result in micro-tears which heal as unstretchable scar tissue. New users should take caution that their enthusiasm not endanger their scrotal tissues through over-stretching and micro-tears. Always allow a week of transition time when adjusting to a new weight level in the permanent weights.

Sometimes, a new user will genetically have a larger and longer scrotal sack. This genetic head-start on this stretching program means that there is more room on the scrotal hang between the top of the testicles and the groin. In this case, it is very tempting and yet possible to skip the initial 15mm WMC weight and jump right over to the 30mm WMC weight.

The 30mm WMC weighs 16 ounces. An initial 16 ounce jolt to the scrotal hang at 24/7 exposure time right away is very tempting. However, after three to four days of 24/7 exposure for new users may result in one or more of the above uncomfortable skin symptoms. New users with room for a 30mm high WMC should begin their stretching program with 8-12 hours of exposure per day for the first week, and then gradually increase to 24/7 exposure over the next three weeks. This gives a gradual wear time that is gently increasing the first few weeks of the stretching program, and then 24/7 wear time should be possible while avoiding the uncomfortable over-stretching skin symptoms described in the above paragraphs.
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

Return to “Newbies”