Would all newbies please post here

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Bootstrap
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 2 months
Stretching usage: 15 mm round metal weight and now 30 mm donut weight
Your hang: 2 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: Yes

New stretcher here...to think I was looking into testicle implants

Postby Bootstrap » January 18th, 2018, 10:46 pm

Hi all,
I'm so grateful to have this forum and group of guys with a shared goal. I have small balls, at least in my opinion, and they always were close to my body. Perhaps anxiety is a main reason for that, IDK. Anyhow I always felt that they didn't hang enough. I knew about ball stretching a decade or so ago but i only recently decided to give it a shot. This was after i looked into ball implants, which is similar to breast implants but for testicles. Instead of that, i decided to do ball stretching since my main complaint is of them not hanging low enough. I measured my ID and went with a 30 mm ID, which was at the mid to high end of my range. It fit fine, but i decided to go up to a 32 mm to see if it would fit and it does. I've only had 1 slippage during sleeping, I'm not sure why it happened.

I currently wear a 30 mm length WMC, 4 months into the process. I will add a 15 mm in a month or so. Oh, I've bought some carrot cut pants for work and they are great. I'm 39 years old and I like tapered pants and jeans...i could never wear loose straight fit pants since that's not my style. Zara has nice carrot fit pants...they have a bigger crotch area and tapered legs so I'm glad they sell them!!

Thanks for reading.

Eastwood
Time stretching?: 4 years!
Stretching usage: Stainless steel ball stretchers.
Your hang: 4 inches
Stretching intensity: Time to time.
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: Slightly overweight
Other sexual practices: Bdsm videos.
Extreme fantasies.
Oral sex videos.
Fantasy chat.

Re: New stretcher here...to think I was looking into testicle implants

Postby Eastwood » January 18th, 2018, 10:54 pm

I, too, share your concern. My balls are not large. My cock is average at best. But, there's nothing wrong with that.
I hope that you enjoy ball stretching. And that you can be comfortable with what you have.
If you look at all the posts you'll realise that there is a large variance on size, and you are completely normal.

Chat soon. X

Hankster
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 4 years
Stretching usage: Metal weights and manual stretching.
Your hang: 4-5 inches
Stretching intensity: I wear a 60mm tall by 36mm inside hole diameter during waking hours, but never while sleeping. Also try to wear my 90 mm tall weight for brief periods daily.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6 feet 200 pounds
Other sexual practices: Foreskin restoring

Re: New stretcher here...to think I was looking into testicle implants

Postby Hankster » January 22nd, 2018, 2:40 am

Hi Bootstrap,
Welcome to the site! Glad you found us. I, too, had a high tight ball sack before I started stretching 4 years ago. I really enjoy stretching and I hope you do, too. I agree with Eastwood...there's a big difference in ball size and I've found that stretching gives my package a bigger look. Maybe it's just me, but that's what I think. Anyway, good luck and again, welcome!
Best,
Hank/aka Hankster

Return to “Newbies”