First downside of stretching I have experienced...

Would all newbies please post here

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Savage206
Time stretching?: 5+months
Stretching usage: new personal best fellas!! Got my 45,30 and 20mm all 38ID on at the same time!!! Just over 3 lbs!! #tuglife
Your hang: 4-5 inches?
Stretching intensity: startong to stretch almost 24/7. Can wear my 30mm x 38mm ID WMC all day everyday no problem. Been wearing my 45mmx38ID a few times to work and for 24 hours at a time. My next goal is to be able to wear my 45mmx38ID as my main weight all the time.
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5'9" 155lbs
Other sexual practices: I also dig cock rings..

First downside of stretching I have experienced...

Postby Savage206 » January 18th, 2018, 4:22 am

So I work on new construction and existing construction installing A/V services to customers. I wasnt even wearing weights today but it was 0 degrees when I left the house today. So obviously I am wearing long johns and multiple layers. Throughout the day I noticed some serious friction going on on the side of my balls. To the point where it was painful to walk. Obviously working inside all day with long johns on I am gonna get hot. Today I had some major soreness on my inner thighs with no weights simply cause my sack was so loose it rubbed against my thighs all day.. Has anyone else experienced this and what do you do to combat it? Baby powder?

Mr Mouse
Time stretching?: Since 25th Feb 2016
Stretching usage: 38 x 30 SS Donut weight 521g x 1 & 40 x 15 round weight 234g. Presently a total of 755g !
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: Yes
Other sexual practices: Anal sex, but only with my wife.

Re: First downside of stretching I have experienced...

Postby Mr Mouse » January 25th, 2018, 5:35 pm

Moisturise ! Don't tenderise !

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: On a good day, about 8 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Postby Str8pumpin » January 26th, 2018, 4:02 pm

Try a good coating of Shea butter in the morning. If I know I'm going to be outside for awhile, I take my ring off also. theres been times when I didnt and even bundled up I can feel my balls pulling up due to the cold.

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » January 26th, 2018, 7:58 pm

Going weightless. wash and rinse your hang and inner thighs in the morning with gentle soap. Then towel dry well before donning clean long johns. Residual lube on the hang keeps your hang from free sliding against the thighs and long johns.
You want all 3 sliding surfaces down there to be clean and smooth sliding so the hang can get out of the way.
Pouch briefs will help if you are still getting the rub.

Just adding talc to unclean skin will just make the abrasion problem worse.
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » January 28th, 2018, 2:41 pm

I work in construction,and I am not sure I understand the problem you had.Were you wearing underwear?Do you have these problems unweighted but not when you are weighted?I wear long johns from November to April,but always with Lapasa underwear,which has a very silk-like material that does not rub the skin or other material at all.

This year is my 2nd winter stretching.Last year I took a break for 4 months because my balls tightened so much in the cold that my sack was getting beat up and abraided very badly.This year I remove the weights for work any day it will be under 50*F,but put USSRs on as soon as I get home,and then weights plus USSRs after cleaning up or shower.It has worked great.Yesterday was a bit mild,so wore a 30mm tall weight,added another when I got home,have them both on now until Monday morning.

Savage206
Stretching usage: new personal best fellas!! Got my 45,30 and 20mm all 38ID on at the same time!!! Just over 3 lbs!! #tuglife
Stretching intensity: startong to stretch almost 24/7. Can wear my 30mm x 38mm ID WMC all day everyday no problem. Been wearing my 45mmx38ID a few times to work and for 24 hours at a time. My next goal is to be able to wear my 45mmx38ID as my main weight all the time.

Postby Savage206 » January 29th, 2018, 3:31 am

Yes was wearing boxers. Maybe now I need to switch to something else? I wasn't wearing any weights. For anyone else in the trades I get "swamp ass" more frequently in hot conditions i think due to the extra skin which would mean extra friction.

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » January 29th, 2018, 12:24 pm

If you trim closely or shave,it could be stubble irritation caused by tight long johns pushing everything together.I noticed a big difference when I started wearing the Lapasa daily.They are very thin,allow the balls to hang with no restraint,but give a smooth barrier so different skin surfaces are able to glide.Until then I wore cotton briefs or none at all,neither was any good.What improved the most was the skin on the very bottom of my balls.with weight the skin is very tight and thin,and pushed hard into your underwear and clothes,all the while rubbing while walking and working.The thin barrier of the silky Lapasa material solved that. :D

I started wearing the weights in the summer of 2016,we had a record amount of consecutive 90*F days in New York,and my balls just felt crazy overheated all the time.I did an internet search for an evening on ways to cool them down and stumbled across a picture of a guy wearing a ball weight,and in half a second I new that was the answer.It could pull heat away from them and also help my very tight sack.I had never known ball weights were out there.I have gained about 2 inches since then,and will always wear them.

Your swamp ass probably has to do with friction and dead skin.I know it is a bit difficult to keep up with the extra cleaning and hygiene required,especially in hot weather,been there.

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » January 29th, 2018, 1:32 pm

Agree here. Sweat + old skin oil, lotion or lube + dead skin cells = glue. Even though I wear kilts, I know it is time for the shower when my hang starts sticking instead of sliding between my legs.
"Old" because the light parts of the oils absorb into the skin or evaporate leaving the heavy long chain molecules plus water to make a binding agent.
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

Savage206

Postby Savage206 » January 30th, 2018, 5:21 am

I shower everyday but an average workday for me is a 12 hour day..that's why I can't stretch most times when working unless I know I have a short day...

Savage206

Postby Savage206 » January 30th, 2018, 5:23 am

Usually get 2 showers in a day 1 in the morning and 1 after I get home. It's just the time in between and the 6 layers I have to wear (was -25 with windchill 2 weeks ago when I posted this)

Return to “Newbies”