New guy here!

Would all newbies please post here

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

sexy_cheese
Time stretching?: 2 weeks
Stretching usage: Started with cord tied round sack. Got some weights, a 225g one which I'm currently using in increasing amounts of time.
Your hang: Unknown - varies a LOT.
Stretching intensity: Aiming for 24/7/376, but only managing 12hrs max a day.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5' 6", 14st 3lbs
Other sexual practices: Have done chastity cages (own a custom one) which got me more interested in the ball-stretching practice. Am pretty open-minded, although wife is far less so.

New guy here!

Postby sexy_cheese » November 28th, 2017, 5:44 pm

I'd joined ages ago, however a few IRL things caused me to lose focus on various things, one of which was ball stretching!

So here I am, finally! I'm pretty new at this, been stretching on and off for a couple of months, still on a small weight (currently 360grams) which I'm wearing most evenings overnight. Feels comfortable, and might start using a heavier weight for short periods soon.

Most of my aims are not really to have a huge hang, but to remain low enough to stop retracting completely :shock:

Dchen78998
Time stretching?: 4 weeks
Stretching usage: WMC Donut Ball Weight
Your hang: 30mm
Stretching intensity: Few hours
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5 feet 6 inch
Other sexual practices: I explore prostate massager for two month

Re: New guy here!

Postby Dchen78998 » November 29th, 2017, 6:15 am

I am newer than you but I would recommend you read Jarod Johanson link carefully before going deeper. Retract will slow down to 20 to 30% when you stabilize it, however, it is minimum of two year process. I am not into huge hang too, I am in it for the benefit of stretching.

Return to “Newbies”