Encouragement!

Would all newbies please post here

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 8 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Encouragement!

Postby Fantasack » September 4th, 2017, 3:20 am

Greetings to all newbies to this site from one of the older hands! I just wanted to offer a little encouragement to all of you just starting along this road. I started over 4 years ago, and I clearly recall my frustrations during the early stages regarding some of the difficulties that I encountered and my seeming lack of progress at the outset. In fact, I nearly quit altogether a couple of times. However, I persevered, and boy am I glad I did! The attached image shows the results of four years of effort.
Forum no. 29.jpg
Forum no. 29.jpg (42.81 KiB) Viewed 488 times

The left-hand image above was my starting point, when I had nothing - I couldn't even keep that single 15 mm WMC on for long! Much of the progress came during the past 18 months - things seem to speed up as you develop a bit more material to stretch! I was up to 120 mm of rings for as long as I liked (the right-hand image above) before deciding to back off since I've now reached a comfortable stretch for the long term.
Forum no. 42.jpg
Forum no. 42.jpg (49.68 KiB) Viewed 488 times

Anyway, my message is - you're starting down a road that will definitely get you to where you want to go with this! It won't happen overnight, but it will happen! The trick is to take your time, listen to what your body is telling you and let things develop at their own pace. Don't try to push things - that can only hold you back. If you work at this slow 'n steady, you will get there. And when you do, be ready for some wonderful feelings of wellbeing!

You can read the full story of my own four-year journey on my "Progress" thread on this site.

Good luck, and happy stretching!! Glad you're with us!

pedum
Time stretching?: 2015
Stretching usage: Steel weight 980gr and ball tamerand steel rings
Stretching intensity: 14 to 16 hours
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Other sexual practices: Meatotomy, sounding, pumping cockand balls and some electric tens.

Re: Encouragement!

Postby pedum » January 19th, 2018, 6:12 pm

Hi Fantasack,
Very good idea to express your progress with those pics.
It is a great encouragement for me to see other having success.

So long,
Pedum

Savage206
Time stretching?: 5+months
Stretching usage: Best I have gotten on is two ten ounce metal rings and a 16 ounce ball stretcher which is a bitover two pounds..
Your hang: 4-5 inches?
Stretching intensity: Put on when I come home from work. I am very active at work and can't wear them there..
Height and weight: 5'9" 155lbs
Other sexual practices: I also dig cock rings..

Re: Encouragement!

Postby Savage206 » January 20th, 2018, 4:24 am

Wow thats great progress!! Weird how his post was Dec 3rd last year and just now seeing it.

Return to “Newbies”