Your hang: 3"
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 6'1" 250lbs

Another newbie from the Land Downunder

Postby AussieDion » August 7th, 2017, 11:34 am

Hi there All,
Dion from Australia saying hello.
I've been interested in stretching me scrotum for a while. I'd love for me nuts to hang about 6 inches low all on their own.
I've used leather stretchers and I think they're just to uncomfortable for pro-longed wear. I've used 316 stainless steel rings from a marine store, they work to an extent, but have no lasting effect once removed as they have very little weight in them.
I convinced myself that weight is what is needed, so I bought (all with 35mm hole) magnetic weights. By height, I've got a 40mm, 28mm and a 14mm. I had to try the 40mm, being the heaviest, as soon as the courier delivered it. And it was awesome, I didn't want to take it off, I think I had it on permanently for about 4 days until the magnet popped. Fortunately not somewhere that caused embarrassment. A few times I've had a slippage, fortunately the larger nut and the scrunched up scrotum skin around it have prevented a double slip, that would be super embarrassing.
I've now ordered a few WMC rings, 15mm x 32mm twin pack, 15mm x 30mm and a 45mm x 34mm. I'm not sure about the 15mm x 30mm, I guess suck it and see. Although I'd envisage the two 15mm and 32mm staying on permanently, and when I can, slip a larger one or more in between to stack them up.
I can't weight (haha pardon the pun) for the new ones to arrive.
Cheers,
AussieDion.

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: On a good day, about 8 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Re: Another newbie from the Land Downunder

Postby Str8pumpin » August 8th, 2017, 1:34 pm

Welcome aboard! Proper weights make a big difference...Take your time and get em down

xpc316e
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: Since early September 2014
Stretching usage: Now wearing a 50 x 42mm weight 24/7 without any discomfort issues. This beauty weighs in at 995 grams. I have also looped a USSR around the weight; this allows me to hang other weights for short term use when indoors. I have managed almost 2 kilograms for a couple of hours.
Your hang: I am able to use a 65mm stack of weights.
Stretching intensity: 3 or 4 days a week during the warmer weather here in the UK, less often during the cooler months. I like to go commando under shorts, or a kilt when stretching.
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Height and weight: 183cm 110kg
Other sexual practices: Light BDSM (top), oral to completion, interested in new experiences in general.

Postby xpc316e » August 8th, 2017, 4:21 pm

If you experience the magnetic weights coming unfastened, then cut a short piece of duct tape to stick over the closure. Another method that works on the deeper weights is to use a Secretleather USSR to sit around the weight and hold it shut. I have just started using a 42mm diameter 50mm deep weight and have had one ball pop out; that has been solved by using a USSR around the weight itself before closing the two halves to take up the slack.

Good luck.
Ball stretching for 3 years on and off, and slowly getting the desired low-hangers.

AussieDion
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 3 years
Stretching usage: Weights, 32mm dia
Your hang: 3"
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 6'1" 250lbs

Postby AussieDion » August 17th, 2017, 10:24 am

Hey thanks for comments fella's.
I just received yesterday, my little (but heavy) package from Secret Leather. Funny thing was, I were at work, so Mum checked my letterbox whilst I were away, got the card to say there was a package at the post office. Mum has Power of Attorney (for me), but in any case picked up my parcel, so I had to go around to Mum's last night and retrieve it. Haha if only she had known what was in that parcel.
With the 32mm hole, instead of 35mm, I'm now reasonably confident that:
1. Won't get slippage of a testicle.
2. The weight itself can't pop.

Loving the new WMC equipment.

Old Hilly
Time stretching?: Over 12 months
Stretching usage: A 34mmID X 16mm and a 38x16 high weights stacked together.
Your hang: 100 to 160mm
Stretching intensity: Mainly 24/7

Postby Old Hilly » August 17th, 2017, 7:44 pm

Interesting that the magnetic weights tend to come "unstuck", I hadn't thought of that!I was hoping that, with the smaller gap and no screw to fiddle with that they might be easier to put on. Thanks for the tip on using masking tape to hold things together XPC!

shaver
Time stretching?: 5 yrs
Stretching usage: Mainly rings and weights. Also leather stretchers and TPR.
Your hang: 15 cm
Stretching intensity: 24/6
Height and weight: 183 cm 85 kg

Postby shaver » August 28th, 2017, 9:11 pm

I found out about magnetic ones coming unstuck the hard way - it dropped off as I sat on the loo~!
Luckily, it was before the business, not after! Now I stack my magnet between a donut and a split ring. And extra careful when sitting on the loo!

Return to “Newbies”