SS Weight

Would all newbies please post here

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Sammycat
Time stretching?: About two years
Stretching usage: Parachute with 8-10 lbs leather streacher manual massage streach
Your hang: 5 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Almost every day, I start with a warm up then the parachute with weights, after I place the leather streacher on for the day.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5' 11" 185lbs
Other sexual practices: I enjoy anal toys! Cock sounding! Getting off with my 3" leather streacher on!

SS Weight

Postby Sammycat » July 26th, 2017, 11:20 pm

Just received my 1lb 11oz donut weight oh my god!!! I got an erection trying to put it on :mrgreen: What a feeling!

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Re: SS Weight

Postby TrumpJunior » July 27th, 2017, 10:42 am

Congatulations and Welcome to the Dark Side....muwahahaha!!! :D

Keep us updated on your progress and observations.Your case is very much like Jarod's,experienced stretcher with leather and a good hang,then discovering the power of ball weights.Hopefully you can go 24/7 and why not?....That is also a lot of weight to start with,interested to see how you handle it,being that you heavyweight with the parachute on a regular basis already.

xpc316e
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: Since early September 2014
Stretching usage: Now wearing a 50 x 42mm weight 24/7 without any discomfort issues. This beauty weighs in at 995 grams. I have also looped a USSR around the weight; this allows me to hang other weights for short term use when indoors. I have managed almost 2 kilograms for a couple of hours.
Your hang: I am able to use a 65mm stack of weights.
Stretching intensity: 3 or 4 days a week during the warmer weather here in the UK, less often during the cooler months. I like to go commando under shorts, or a kilt when stretching.
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Height and weight: 183cm 110kg
Other sexual practices: Light BDSM (top), oral to completion, interested in new experiences in general.

Re: SS Weight

Postby xpc316e » July 29th, 2017, 5:02 pm

It seems from a quick read of his profile that Sammycat is already using 8-10lbs with a parachute stretcher, so I cannot see 1lb 11oz causing him much of a problem. The way to go is to be guided by what your balls are telling you. If you take on too much, too soon, those plums will not lose any time in letting you know they are not happy.
Ball stretching for 3 years on and off, and slowly getting the desired low-hangers.

Return to “Newbies”