Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Steve110
Time stretching?: 1 week
Stretching usage: Oxballs neo short and donut weight
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6' 180

Re: Slippage

Postby Steve110 » June 27th, 2017, 6:09 pm

Yep. A 32mm is perfect! Ur right I do see my balls are slightly larger with it on. Also they are not blue and they are warm to the touch. I think I got it right now. I'm on my 2nd day wearing it all day while I'm awake and taking it off at night. I may work up to that but just a little scared about waking up to purple balls or something.

nailboy
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 1 year
Stretching usage: Right now I am using mostly steel weights. I soon will be buying a leather stretcher
With three snaps to wear at night while I sleep. I think I will get better stretching done since my nuts will be more relaxed. My nuts contract a lot during the day so I am not getting the hang I would like to be getting.
Your hang: not sure but I think I'm about three inches
Stretching intensity: I can't wear my steel weights for more than a few hours at a time. I will probably be using the leather stretcher a lot more of the time.
Height and weight: 5'8 180lbs
Other sexual practices: I am mostly vanilla

Postby nailboy » November 26th, 2017, 9:55 pm

Protein Pancakes wrote:I know a lot of people wouldn't advise, but put an infant sock on your sack. I do it all the time and I experience; no pinching, more comfort, smooth skin, and odor control. I will say though, I only wear the sock for 8-14 hours. If I'm sleeping in my weight, then no sock. Again an infant sock so you can roll the excess down over the weight and allow more air for your stretching skin. I only speak for myself and my personal solution to what your experiencing. I've been doing the sock thing for about two months now and I still see great results.

Do you use anything for lubrication or baby powder or gold bond? Anything like that? And how much trouble is it to put the sock and the weight on, if any?

Sdselvis
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: I year off and on
Stretching usage: Weights
Your hang: 3"
Stretching intensity: 24 7
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 5 9 170
Other sexual practices: Water Sports groups bareback public S&M anything

Postby Sdselvis » February 20th, 2018, 11:33 pm

i had that same issue so for my bottom ring i went to a 10mm with a sightly smaller inside diameter then stacked the larger diameters on top of it . then settled on a 20mm round doughnut with a smaller inside diameter ,this was far more comfortable did not have any edges that would dig into my ballsack

Hankster
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 4 years
Stretching usage: Metal weights and manual stretching.
Your hang: 4-5 inches
Stretching intensity: I wear a 60mm tall by 36mm inside hole diameter during waking hours, but never while sleeping. Also try to wear my 90 mm tall weight for brief periods daily.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 6 feet 200 pounds
Other sexual practices: Foreskin restoring

Postby Hankster » February 21st, 2018, 3:04 am

My story was just the opposite of yours...a 34mm was a little too tight and a 36mm fits me like a glove. I was surprised there was that much difference in a 36mm vs a 34mm. I think a 32mm might be too small , based on what you've said. Good luck, man!--Hank.

Return to “Newbies”