Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Steve110
Time stretching?: 1 week
Stretching usage: Oxballs neo short and donut weight
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6' 180

Slippage

Postby Steve110 » June 14th, 2017, 11:05 am

I thought I measured correctly but I guess I didnt.I have a 36mm donut weight that feels comfy but my left nut will eventually slip though. It does hang a little lower than my right one. Should I go to a 34mm or even down to a 32mm?

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Re: Slippage

Postby tundraman » June 14th, 2017, 11:18 am

Hey Steve, welcome!
Try the finger trick to size off of your current weight. viewtopic.php?f=15&t=938#p3497
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

Steve110

Postby Steve110 » June 14th, 2017, 11:46 am

Yeah I seen that...I tried that and when I first put my current weight on. I 1st started out with something from a company called oxballs. I got the neo short and it's basically a piece of rubber material about an inch long. I been wearing that to start with. So I was in the process on going to a metal donut weight. After wearing the oxballs thing then I put on the metal ring and I can go to my 2nd knuckle but if I go straight from nothing to the metal ring I can do the 1st knuckle. I remeasured around the top of my balls and 11cm feels right 10cm is really tight...I really like the feel of the donut way more that the oxballs for sure. I can't wait to get the fit right.

Protein Pancakes
Time stretching?: Few months
Stretching usage: 13oz Stainless Steel Scrotum Weight
Ball and cock ring stretcher
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365
18/7/365
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Other sexual practices: Ass worship, cuckold, huge cock worship

Postby Protein Pancakes » June 15th, 2017, 5:18 pm

I know a lot of people wouldn't advise, but put an infant sock on your sack. I do it all the time and I experience; no pinching, more comfort, smooth skin, and odor control. I will say though, I only wear the sock for 8-14 hours. If I'm sleeping in my weight, then no sock. Again an infant sock so you can roll the excess down over the weight and allow more air for your stretching skin. I only speak for myself and my personal solution to what your experiencing. I've been doing the sock thing for about two months now and I still see great results.

Steve110

Postby Steve110 » June 16th, 2017, 12:32 pm

I actually tried wrapping some medical tape from the medicine cabinet around one half of the donut ring to decrease the diameter by 2 mm. Then tried it on and that seems to do the trick. It hasn't came off yet and it's been about 5 hours and I been sitting standing walking and moving around a lot. So I think 34 mm is gonna be the one for me. I'll keep this weight and get a new 34 mm size and later down the road double stack the two. I gotta say I love the feel of my balls swinging between my legs. It really feels like I got something down there as opposed to the oxballs neo rubber ring I had. There's no swinging with that thing on! Lol..

Steve110

Postby Steve110 » June 16th, 2017, 4:56 pm

Dang it ! Made it to 8 hours on and my left lower hanging nut slipped through.

xpc316e
Time stretching?: Since early September 2014
Stretching usage: Now wearing a 50 x 42mm weight 24/7 without any discomfort issues. This beauty weighs in at 995 grams. I have also looped a USSR around the weight; this allows me to hang other weights for short term use when indoors. I have managed almost 2 kilograms for a couple of hours.
Your hang: I am able to use a 65mm stack of weights.
Stretching intensity: 3 or 4 days a week during the warmer weather here in the UK, less often during the cooler months. I like to go commando under shorts, or a kilt when stretching.
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Height and weight: 183cm 110kg
Other sexual practices: Light BDSM (top), oral to completion, interested in new experiences in general.

Postby xpc316e » June 20th, 2017, 6:19 pm

I have found that the profile of the ring makes a real difference. The WMC weights with their comfortable rounded profile make it easier for a ball to slip through. Consequently, they really do need to be the correct size. The squarer profiles, for me, do not seem to let a ball begin to slip through.
Ball stretching for 3 years on and off, and slowly getting the desired low-hangers.

Eastwood
Time stretching?: 4 years!
Stretching usage: Stainless steel ball stretchers.
Your hang: 4 inches
Stretching intensity: Time to time.
Height and weight: Slightly overweight
Other sexual practices: Bdsm videos.
Extreme fantasies.
Oral sex videos.
Fantasy chat.

Postby Eastwood » June 20th, 2017, 7:28 pm

I've experienced that too. But, the squarer edge is more likely to hurt the skin between the Base of the penis and balls? It's a compromise?

Steve110

Postby Steve110 » June 21st, 2017, 11:51 am

I ended up ordering at 20mm x 32mm. I was using a 36 mm inside diameter donut ring and I wrapped some medical tape around it to add a few mm and that was a good test to get my size. It seems that the only time I had slippage was when I sat down or when laying in bed and it was always my left lower hanging one. I did slip though this one once and all my God my nut was sore. I'm actually taking a break today to recover some. Hopefully my new 32mm will arrive tomorrow and I'll get back at it.

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » June 22nd, 2017, 12:09 pm

For me a good snug WMC makes the testicles swell slightly larger,at least 10% in diameter,which makes it even more difficult to have slippage.My nuts don't tend to hang evenly either,but weights have helped that to an amazing degree.Don't put the other weights too far away,though.My hang has increased about 4mm in diameter since starting,while many guy's hangs decrease in diameter.This varies with everyone.

Return to “Newbies”