Tried to post pics

Would all newbies please post here

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Danmo1
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 1.5 years
Stretching usage: Metal rings, buckles, weighted leather stretcher
Your hang: TBD and pics to come
Stretching intensity: Whenever I can, at least once a week for intense stretching, over night stretching with leather stretcher and daily manual stretching in shower.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5'7". 185lbs
Other sexual practices: Urethral sounds, nipple pumping and pinching, golden showers, butt plugs and dildoes, I would love to take on two mature hung black men all night long.

Tried to post pics

Postby Danmo1 » April 21st, 2017, 8:42 pm

Hi I'm new to the world of stretching. I've been doing it part time for a long time but I've decided to get fully committed in the last 6 months and have seen a lot of progress. I tried to post some great pics today and it came back that the jpg were too large. These pics were taken with my phone so I don't get it. I'm not sure how to make them smaller but I know it has been posted and linked, although I'm not sure how to do it on my phone. Anyway I have about a 3.5 inch hang from the first ring up and about a 5 inch from the bottom of my testicles. I really love stretching, it is so addicting but because I'm married I can't always do it. I do own a leather weighted stretcher that I wear in the evenings and love sleeping with it on. I have a question about lubrication. I think I read jarrod say that shea butter is the best to help with the stretching? So if I were to buy some would it be pure butter, shea oil or shea moisturizer? Thanks, any advice on any of this would be much appreciated.

Savage206
Time stretching?: 5+months
Stretching usage: new personal best fellas!! Got my 45,30 and 20mm all 38ID on at the same time!!! Just over 3 lbs!! #tuglife
Your hang: 4-5 inches?
Stretching intensity: startong to stretch almost 24/7. Can wear my 30mm x 38mm ID WMC all day everyday no problem. Been wearing my 45mmx38ID a few times to work and for 24 hours at a time. My next goal is to be able to wear my 45mmx38ID as my main weight all the time.
Height and weight: 5'9" 155lbs
Other sexual practices: I also dig cock rings..

Re: Tried to post pics

Postby Savage206 » January 18th, 2018, 4:42 am

You have to downsize the image to a maximum of 500x500. Download the app "pic resizer" makes it easy

Savage206
Time stretching?: 5+months
Stretching usage: new personal best fellas!! Got my 45,30 and 20mm all 38ID on at the same time!!! Just over 3 lbs!! #tuglife
Your hang: 4-5 inches?
Stretching intensity: startong to stretch almost 24/7. Can wear my 30mm x 38mm ID WMC all day everyday no problem. Been wearing my 45mmx38ID a few times to work and for 24 hours at a time. My next goal is to be able to wear my 45mmx38ID as my main weight all the time.
Height and weight: 5'9" 155lbs
Other sexual practices: I also dig cock rings..

Postby Savage206 » January 18th, 2018, 4:43 am

I use a Shea butter/cocoa butter combo. It's a lotion. Works for me

Erick-2000
Time stretching?: 20 days
Stretching usage: Rings
Your hang: now approx 7 cm
Stretching intensity: Approx 6 hours a day . With different rings . In the night max 4
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Other sexual practices: Sharing info and pica with persons with same interests

Postby Erick-2000 » March 6th, 2018, 6:33 pm

he for my 10 days

Return to “Newbies”