new member from the Netherlands

Would all newbies please post here

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

DutchHank
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: Since November 2016
Stretching usage: Started with leather stretchers, then 15 mm steel and now always wearing 30 mm steel stretcher, sometimes with another 15 or 30 mm stretcher.
Stretching intensity: When I'm at home, all the time.
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 185/82

new member from the Netherlands

Postby DutchHank » November 20th, 2016, 10:34 am

Hello all,

Just want to introduce myself to this community. I'm a Dutch, 50+ gay man living in Amsterdam.
I’ve had leather ball stretchers for years but only wore them occasionally. I'm not so much interested in getting lower hangers (although I do like it), I simply love the look and the feeling of leather strecthers. I easily wore a 3.5 cm (1.5”) stretcher but the other one of 5 cm (2”) caused me trouble so I guess at some point I just lost interest. In the past couple of weeks however I’ve really made an effort (don’t know exactly what the reason was) and now I can wear the 2” one with ease and wear it for longer periods of time. I didn’t expect it to have such an impact, but the truth is that I’ve become kind of addicted and I can hardly think of anything else these days. It feels as if I’m on a new adventure. It just feels so amazingly good and exciting!!! Both wearing them at home and when I’m outdoors. Can't even begin to describe how good it feels but I guess some, if not all, members of this community probably know exactly what I’m talking about. Just walking around, doing my shopping with my ball stretcher on is like a totally new and thrilling experience. The constant awareness of my balls, feeling them all the time against my thigh, just feels fantastic. I’m sure that the novelty of it will wear off, but right now it makes me totally and absolutely happy.
Last week I bought a new stretcher of 7.6 cm (3”) but I’m still having trouble wearing it (too much of a leap I guess), so I need some time to get used to it.
I’ll add a picture of the stretchers I have and of me wearing my 2” stretcher. Will post a pic of me wearing the 7.6 cm (3”) soon.

It's kind of solo adventure so I'm really pleased to join this community and to have the opportunity to share ideas, ask questions and get inspired.

Hank
Attachments
3.jpeg
3.jpeg (102.1 KiB) Viewed 2692 times
4.jpeg
4.jpeg (6.17 KiB) Viewed 2692 times
my stretchers.jpeg
my stretchers.jpeg (97.55 KiB) Viewed 2692 times

dutchrobert
Time stretching?: 2 months
Stretching usage: Rubber, steel since a couple of weeks, want to increase use & number of rings....:-)
Your hang: 8 cm to bottom of the ring
Stretching intensity: Couple of hours a day. I try to extend to periods of 12 hours when possible.
Height and weight: 190 cm 80 kg
Other sexual practices: I like to use dildos on other guys, sometimes on myself too. I have got an extensive collection. Also a sling and a fuckmachine. I would like to be able to put my balls & stretcher up my own ass...:-) Or somebody else's of course...anyone interested? :-)
Into sex with more guys.

Re: new member from the Netherlands

Postby dutchrobert » November 20th, 2016, 6:25 pm

Hi there Hank. Welcome from another Dutch guy, I will send you a private message:-)
Robert

NUTS4LOW
Time stretching?: 4 years
Stretching usage: 35mm Tall x 25mm x 50mm Inside Diameter ROUNDED OVAL
a great deal of manual stretching. during HOT showers and mornings.
Your hang: 6"
Stretching intensity: 24/7 365
Height and weight: 6

Postby NUTS4LOW » November 22nd, 2016, 11:05 am

up until the last very months, I wore my weights 24/7. now only at night. I have been restoring my foreskin. I think wearing weights and tugging on my balls helped me grow foreskin.. yes, wearing anything on your balls makes you feel aware and sexy all the time. THIS DOESN'T WARE OFF. HA

DutchHank
Stretching usage: Started with leather stretchers, then 15 mm steel and now always wearing 30 mm steel stretcher, sometimes with another 15 or 30 mm stretcher.

Postby DutchHank » February 11th, 2017, 9:04 am

Still very much "addicted"! I've also bought my first steel 15 mm stretcher which I have been wearing for more than a month. At first I just liked the look of the leather one better, but the pull of the steel stretcher is so much better! It just feels so very very good! The pull, the look, being aware of my balls. It's a pity I can't wear it to work (cause the bulge is definitely too much), but the first thing I do after coming home is putting on my stretcher. It sounds a bit over the top to say that it's changed my life, but in a sense it actually has. Or at least it has added something to it! Something I don't want to live without anymore. When I walk around the house I just can't believe how incredibly good it feels. I love, love love it! Why didn't anybody tell me this sooner? We should definitely spread the word, people really don't know what they're missing! Oh and I almost forgot to mention the orgasms. Well, can't describe it. Just amazing! I'm now going to buy a 30 mm one, which I hope is not too soon but if it is I just have to wait a while. Happy stretching all and best regards from a very happy man.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (29.5 KiB) Viewed 2420 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (184.5 KiB) Viewed 2420 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (16.51 KiB) Viewed 2420 times

NUTS4LOW
Time stretching?: 4 years
Stretching usage: 35mm Tall x 25mm x 50mm Inside Diameter ROUNDED OVAL
a great deal of manual stretching. during HOT showers and mornings.
Your hang: 6"
Stretching intensity: 24/7 365
Height and weight: 6

Postby NUTS4LOW » February 11th, 2017, 1:32 pm

welcome to my world.. years in and still Addicted..

DutchHank

Postby DutchHank » February 14th, 2017, 4:46 pm

Thanks, I think I like this world! After a few months I'm indeed pretty sure now that I'm hooked forever. Not that I mind :D

DutchHank

Postby DutchHank » February 18th, 2017, 10:39 am

Just got a 30 mm stretcher. A bit tight still, but hey, this is really going to make a difference. When do I stop being a newby by the way? ;)
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (157.44 KiB) Viewed 2314 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (169.34 KiB) Viewed 2314 times

Smallman
Time stretching?: 3 years
Stretching usage: Stainless Steel Rings
USSR's
Leather Stretchers
Parachutes for Fun Time
Your hang: Unmeasured
Stretching intensity: Occasionally during winter, through to more frequently in Summer, using slightly more weight for the 'swing' feeling!
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Height and weight: 5'8" 10.5 stone
Other sexual practices: Curious of other guys ball stretching and cocks, which leads on to fantasies and finally ending up with me using anal toys sometimes.
I think I'm straight? or Bi-Straight?

Postby Smallman » March 28th, 2017, 8:28 pm

Looks like your 'newbie' status is already history, keep up the good work, a real hang there!

DutchHank

Postby DutchHank » October 8th, 2017, 3:37 pm

I started less than a year ago and I'm still as excited about this as at the beginning. 30 mm is what I regularly wear, sometimes with a 15 mm or another 30 mm stretcher. Only wear them at home, don't feel comfortable wearing them to work. So in less than a year I went from 15 to 60 (to be honest, can't wear 60 mm for too long though... Yet). I can't say how happy I am that I discovered this. Doesn't seem like such a big deal, but it is actually! I've always enjoyed masturbating (well, who doesn't), but jerking off with my stretcher on is still something of an incredibly fantastic experience and nothing compared to jerking off without it. Just a pity that it's an experience I can't really share with anyone. Another purpose of this forum I suppose. We're still an exceptional kind of men.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (146.45 KiB) Viewed 1272 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (182.28 KiB) Viewed 1272 times

HangLow
Time stretching?: Have not started yet
Stretching usage: Not applicable yet
Your hang: Very tight scrotum
Stretching intensity: Not applicable yet
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 173 cm; 65 kg

Postby HangLow » November 27th, 2017, 1:52 pm

Nice progress. Good work :)

Return to “Newbies”