My First WMC,removed for 3 week ball inspection

Would all newbies please post here

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

My First WMC,removed for 3 week ball inspection

Postby TrumpJunior » August 28th, 2016, 12:57 pm

Well,not really a planned service inspection,but I was attending one of those typical ball-grabbing pool parties :D ,so I decided to remove the ring for the day.

Happy to report that after my first 24/7 of 3 weeks,my sack is definitely stretching nicely,and looks much,much better even without weights. :mrgreen: The thing that I was a little surprised and concerned about was how red/purple the ring around my balls were,and how much of my sack,lower than my ring had a wonderous "grape juice" color. I also had a decent amount of dried crud under my single 15mm ring,probably shea butter. And I have been spending a good 2-3 minutes washing my balls and ring every day in the shower,and i do the 2-3 minute wash 2 times. As red and raw everything looked,the skin was not rubbed through anywhere,now that I am checking the next morning,but the ring is still bright red.

The reddest part is in the area that my ring sits on the smaller,higher right nut.It also looks that i have developed a big fold of skin there,probably because the weight has been bearing down on that area since I put it on,I guess my right nut needs to get with the program and drop some more if it knows what is good for it.After leaving it off over night,my sack also feels itchy where it meets the taint.

Is any of this unusual? I want to put the weight back on this evening.Any suggestions?

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Re: My First WMC,removed for 3 week ball inspection

Postby tundraman » August 28th, 2016, 1:25 pm

The red pressure point spot is remedied by working your ring up the hang a few times a day and letting it settle on a different spot of skin.
The more general "rash" is another issue. If you can't move the ring up and down on your hang to wash, rinse and towel dry it (well), you need to take it off to clean. To treat rashes I use a very thin layer of Neosporin antibiotic ointment ( not available outside the US ) on the rash then put the shea on top.
It is a fungal infection from the crud composed of dead layer skin cells that normally would have just fallen off plus dirt and sweat salts that, when combined with the moisture from new sweat, breeds the fungus.
There is a trend of guys not washing their Levi's. This causes the dead skin cells and skin oils to build up in the fabric ( and eventually start to stink/rot). If you are bare balling them, especially with rings, you are asking for these fungus problems including UTIs. (Urinary Tract Infections)
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

TrumpJunior
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » August 28th, 2016, 3:01 pm

I just Laughed My ASS off about your jeans comment,more on that later.

I agree,I am going to have to take the ring off way more frequently to wash thoroughly.I was really surprised there was any crud at all!Problem is,I just don't have enough of a hang :( to slide the ring up and down,to really wash everything under the ring and get a good visual.I'm going to figure on taking the ring off every-other shower at this point.I think a lot of the coloration is due to friction,and the shea oil/butter just not lasting the 12 hour work days along with the 2-3 miles of walking that goes on during my workday.I can feel the ring not wanting to rotate freely when I walk late in the afternoon.It's not enough to bother me,I just am aware it takes place.

The coloration has returned much closer to normal after 12 hours or so,I am not thinking it is infected,but will keep a close watch.Something I didn't mention,didn't even think of it,was I took the liberty of buzzing my cock and balls with the Norelco after taking the ring off,that is what the itchiness is,I am sure.

I am a construction guy,and Skinny Jeans is not quite my thing,but I get to stand next to enough of the urban dudes who favor them while picking up breakfast or lunch,and they seem to experience a comical level of intimidation with me in my Carhartts,lol.And yes,I wash mine :lol:

tundraman

Postby tundraman » August 28th, 2016, 4:43 pm

:lol: This is the first time I have mentioned the Levi jeans thing. Am sure the "don't wash-em thing" has been around for a while but I only read about it this year.
Shaving - I use my beard trimmer set up to leave about 1/8th inch of hair length. It clears the rings but doesn't make for razor burn, thickening hair strands, nicks or ingrown hairs. I use a Norelco on my face but if you get it into long hairs it tries to puck them. :o I have had to take the cutters out of the heads to remove the "wound around" hairs that were shimming the cutters up off of the cutting head surface.
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » August 28th, 2016, 6:23 pm

Well,I work enough in Manhattan and resort towns 75 miles east,to know it's a thing.Plenty of $350 pairs of jeans that look crisp off the rack,with the legs cuffed and rolled up,with no fade whatsoever,so you know they are not getting washed hardly.I have a few pairs of True Religions,or similar,that should they shrink slightly,would be of no use to me,so I rarely wash them,but only wear them socially and sometimes they don't get worn for months and months.Being that you mention it,I'll probably get some woolite and throw them in the sink to wash.

tundraman

Postby tundraman » August 28th, 2016, 8:17 pm

Wool moths are really attracted to the sheep skin oils that are left in the wool to keep it pliable. They will snack, but the real damage is done when they lay eggs and the hatching grubs eat holes all the way through the fabric. Human oil in clothes attracts them too. If you are storing any worn and unwashed clothes they need to be kept just like wool, with aromatic cedar blocks. Don't use the chemical moth balls - if you then iron the fabric you will end up in the hospital. At the very least hang the clothes after wearing in open air to completely air out and dry before putting them in the closet.
I researched this due to owning a few 600 dollar plus wool kilts. Traditionally made, they can't be washed or dry cleaned so special care is needed. The vast majority of my 90 + one on order kilts are cotton or cotton poly, then poly viscose - all machine washable.
The rest are leather or wool that are not washable and thus "special occasion" kilts.
To error would be hellishly expensive :shock:

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » August 29th, 2016, 11:18 am

"Hang the clothes"
Something I can remember. :D

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » September 2nd, 2016, 2:15 pm

tundraman wrote::lol: This is the first time I have mentioned the Levi jeans thing. Am sure the "don't wash-em thing" has been around for a while but I only read about it this year.
Shaving - I use my beard trimmer set up to leave about 1/8th inch of hair length. It clears the rings but doesn't make for razor burn, thickening hair strands, nicks or ingrown hairs. I use a Norelco on my face but if you get it into long hairs it tries to puck them. :o I have had to take the cutters out of the heads to remove the "wound around" hairs that were shimming the cutters up off of the cutting head surface.

Good advice about the norelco.Just replaced one recently after 3 or 4 years.I'm going to clean this one out more frequently.The other one actually seized up because of the accumulation of cuttings,but was fine once cleaned.It had to go,the cutters just became dull. (OUCH :o )

I'm probably going to start a ball grooming thread.I like to groom,but not shave down.My cock and balls seem to show every little nick from grooming,even from incidents several years ago.Since buzzing everything down,I have been giving myself an extended ball message daily with the shea butter,it really has improved,softened and made the sack extra pliable.My sack absorbs a surprising amount of the stuff.

Theoldguy
Time stretching?: 26 months
Stretching usage: Weights & leather stretchers
Your hang: 6 inches
Stretching intensity: Daily regular O K method weights during he day ussrs and weights at night
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 5 11. 14 st
Other sexual practices: edging stretching and trying new things
I am bi curious ???
Seeking like minded local playmate

Postby Theoldguy » September 7th, 2016, 1:15 pm

Hi trump
Use a ussr beneath the ring as a cushion it's much gentler on weight distribution and protects your balls

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » September 8th, 2016, 11:17 am

Theoldguy wrote:Hi trump
Use a ussr beneath the ring as a cushion it's much gentler on weight distribution and protects your balls

Yes,I think USSRs will be important for me very soon as the cooler weather sets in.Secret Leather has been out of stock in the 32mm size I am interested in for the last month or so,they should be re-stocking this month,hopefully.

Return to “Newbies”