First full day – cross your fingers for me

Would all newbies please post here

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Ray69
Time stretching?: Just started
Stretching usage: Leather stretcher
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)

First full day – cross your fingers for me

Postby Ray69 » August 17th, 2016, 2:01 pm

OK well I'm taking the plunge and wearing metal to the office for the first time today. I've been wearing my ring overnight for some time and I've had a couple of slippage incidents, so I'm nervous about the same thing happening at work. I have to walk a LONG way through a whole bunch of people to get to the bathrooms and I keep envisioning my ring popping off, dropping out of my pants and rolling down the aisle with everybody watching it. Hopefully that won't happen! :lol: :oops: :lol:

I'm making slow progress, but I'm enjoying it nonetheless. I love how my sac slaps against my thigh when I let go after doing a stretch in the shower. When I started, I could hardly even do stretches it was so tight. And I can't think of a single instance of "disappearing nut syndrome" in a while either!

reefknot
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 10 days
Stretching usage: stainless steel, split rings - 30mm oval 220g, 40mm dia x 15mm thing ring 200g
Your hang: 50mm
Stretching intensity: Started at 4 hours a time, now at 24 hours working toward 48 hours. While training oval all the time with round ring during the day aim is to wear oval ring 24 / 7 and progress to a large one
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 1.82m
Other sexual practices: BDSM sub to women but versatile with guys, into leather and rubber and love bondage

Re: First full day – cross your fingers for me

Postby reefknot » August 17th, 2016, 4:20 pm

Let us know how you got on
Just weighting around for things to drop

Return to “Newbies”