Help Appreciated for New Stretching Order

Would all newbies please post here

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Help Appreciated for New Stretching Order

Postby TrumpJunior » August 17th, 2016, 11:40 am

OK,I have had my 15mm ring on 24/7 for 10 days ,and know for certain I love stretching! :)

I want to put together an order from Secret Leather,just trying to decide what I will need to keep me going for the next calendar year.I am thinking I need another 15mm ring.The ring I have now is a 30mm inner diameter,and it is properly snug,I believe.It has a enough space that late on a warm night,when totally relaxed,if I grasp the ring with 2 fingers,while laying down,I can see about enough daylight above my sack to get maybe half a fingertip through.I am thinking that as my sack further stretches it probably will stay the same in diameter,or decrease slightly,but the sack is unlikely to increase in diameter,correct? My testicles themselves have a large enough diameter that I believe it would be about impossible for this ring to possibly slip past them.

So,I suppose as I incrementally step up in weight,I will just put on a 15mm on above what I have on to test things out to see if I can handle more.One of my questions is,am I going to want a stack of smaller weights,or am I better off with a properly weighted single?I have a VERY active day as a construction worker,and definitely do not want to have them clanking around.If you think that single weights are going to be better,then I will go and order a 30x30 and a 30x45. And the extra 15mm I order to test out weight increases,do you think it should have an inside diameter a little bigger than the 30mm I am using now?

I also want to order a 4 pack of USSRs,but see they are Out of Stock :( Does anyone have an idea if they will be available SOON?

Also **** Just a Suggestion*****,this forum should have a more easy and instinctive link to the Secretleather site,rather than the roundabout way of finding a link to it has now. :!:

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Re: Help Appreciated for New Stretching Order

Postby tundraman » August 17th, 2016, 1:51 pm

You are correct in the ID not increasing. As you increase the compressive weight on the testicules long term, they do shrink to a new fluid balance size. This is why staying hydrated is important as your testicules dehydrate with your body. Water and non-caffeinated - coffee, tea, some energy drinks with caffeine and some drugs tend to increase fluid loss via the kidneys. I make my coffee weak, so that water intake and loss is pretty much a wash.
A single weight won't clank, but once you get past 30mm of stack, the smaller weights are easier to hide in underwear when necessary with minimal clanking. There is also putting fabric or a USSR between weights. I have woven my sleeves over and under rings in a stack to stop clanking with my kilts. Sleeve making and description is one of the posts listed in my index.

Yes, the USSRs sell out real fast and it takes time for Dave to restock.
Dave doesn't want it to seem too much like he is marketing by putting a link on the pages. But, all my post signatures have the Secret Leather link and my clickable name always seems to be visible in the top index . :roll: blabber mouth :lol:
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

TrumpJunior
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » August 18th, 2016, 12:38 am

So are you suggesting I could go with one 30x30 and (2) 15x30 and a pack of USSRs?
I will see if I can get an answer on the availability of USSRs to see if I can wait for everything.

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » August 18th, 2016, 6:16 pm

I guess so.
If you are trying to hide weights the choices are down a loose pants leg or bunched up in underwear out front. Past about 2 inches of weights and USSRs ( about 3.5 inches of hang with your testicules added on ) your testicules can't just hang straight down and straddle the crotch seam any more. I have never really sorted out Jarod's hang holding underwear system because I wear kilts and hanging down is easily hidden. If you want weights on at work where you are straddling pipes and stuff, you are pretty much going to have to keep them out front or risk pinching your nuts between the weights and what you are sitting on.
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » August 19th, 2016, 12:07 pm

Ha! I usually have some insight on when the "pipe straddling" days are going to be taking place,so no weights at all then,but I'm interested to try the USSRs on those days to see if they are safe.I'm also interested to see what will work in cold weather conditions as well,should be a grand experiment.My ball weight is very snug to my sack,and my testicles have a sufficient larger dimension than my sack,that I can't see how the weight could possibly slip around them.Great for some reasons,but not for safety if the ring ever got caught or snagged.Also,do you notice if the USSRs tend to warm your sack?I'm loving the WMC in the hot weather we have now because it really is keeping things much cooler down there.

Dave let me know that he is hopeful to have the 32mm USSRs in stock again in early September.That would be great timing for me,I will just put together the whole order at once,I should be set with all that for the next year of stretching.It's amazing how you acclimate to the weight.I am literally checking the weight every hour or so now,because I think someone stole it or something. :D

Return to “Newbies”